Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! (37321 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money / $600,000 Stolen In Raid Of Bureau De Change At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by madejibo: 1:28pm On May 06, 2013
deenee: No apologies, but I think the poster is being economical with the truth. It is possible that he may have filled one of those scam online reactivation forms and in the process provided his bank details to a fraudster. Additionally, it is also possible that he may have been a victim of another scam that is made possible, when you use your computer on an unsecured public WiFi network wherein some people can use some software to access your information on your system. One more question, how reliable is the antivirus and anti-maleware software that you use on your laptop.

I am not exoneratiing the bank but I doubt if Diamond will directly steal money from your account. If they want steal they will hide it behind an intricate web of charges and commissions and take it over a long period of time and not in quick successions.

Either way, you have the names of the beneficiaries and the banks why don't you try and conduct an independent investigations

All the best
This kind of fraud is committed by staff of the bank most especially the IT staff. All these your so called secured codes and passwords these IT people have access to it
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 06, 2013
kamalahmed: CBN's consumer Protection Desk is the answer. My friend, prepare and package all your papers and evidences and the records of all your complain and communication very well and write convering letter to:

the director
Consumer Protection Dept
CBN
ABUJA.

i promised you, your matter will be sort out in two week. you do not need lawyer or EFCC or ICPC. The CBN Consumer protection Dept is establish to sort that out without partial.

just package your document verywell+ the account of your correspondence wit diamond Bank since you make your reports and the way and manner is being handle. if you present your matter very well, infact, CBN will also help you to claim damages for the pains they diamond made u to pass through if you indicated that in your petition to the CBN.

Your Wife can go Abuja to Submit it, but she must go with Her I'D card, else the security will not allow her to enter CBN.

My brother, if you file your documents and other evidence very well. CBN will ask Diamond to credit your account bank within two weeks and at the same time pay 2million naira fine to CBN.

going to EFCC, ICPC, and court will take years. That is why CBN establish Consumer protection dept to handle that and resolve the matter within 2 weeks.

it is only if you did not satisfy with the outcome of CBN judgement you can go to ICPC or EFCC or Court. But all these bodies trust CBN judgment.

This is your sure bet op. lawyers, efcc, etc will only waste your time.

But I also smell trust issue.

Why not leave the account with your wife?

Both of you can take a decision before she withdraws any money.

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by hustla(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2013
ur email was spammed and ur account phished! not d fault of d bank buh urs prolly
dazzal!
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 06, 2013
You feel for the cheap fraud... You must have filled or updated your account online.. I feel very sorry for you bro.. The scam is all over nigeria right now.. This is a lesson for the rest of US>. Never update your account online pleaseeeeeeeee..
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 06, 2013
osaworld:

something similar happened at GTB warri. the victim left home for gtb warri to withdraw 3m naira. it was also a female cashier that attended to him.

on his drive off, another car double crossed him and the robbers calmly asked 'where's the 3m naira?' he quickly gave them the money. after some retrospection, it occurred to him that the only other person that knew he withdrew 3m naira was the cashier. he quickly stormed the bank and caused an uproar. the bank manager intervened and since he was so sure the cashier was somehow involved, they took her phone and dialled the last number on the phone. the guy at the other end thinking it was the cashier calling for her cut, quickly said sth like 'sister no shaking, your share dey wait you!'

Jisos shocked
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 06, 2013
shocked
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by victor2exl(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2013
@ifeanyi83 i need the link or handle of customer care protection ...pls
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by madejibo: 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
osaworld:

something similar happened at GTB warri. the victim left home for gtb warri to withdraw 3m naira. it was also a female cashier that attended to him.

on his drive off, another car double crossed him and the robbers calmly asked 'where's the 3m naira?' he quickly gave them the money. after some retrospection, it occurred to him that the only other person that knew he withdrew 3m naira was the cashier. he quickly stormed the bank and caused an uproar. the bank manager intervened and since he was so sure the cashier was somehow involved, they took her phone and dialled the last number on the phone. the guy at the other end thinking it was the cashier calling for her cut, quickly said sth like 'sister no shaking, your share dey wait you!'

this story was in Access bank but it could have also happened in GTB
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by denzel2009: 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
ActiveMan:

It is not a matter of bypass wink

Firstly, I have to make it clear there is no internet connection in any way to the token. It is a purely standalone device.

The 6 digit code that you see on the token is generated using an algorithm that is exists in all tokens. The token also contains a clock and has a unique seed number. The current time and the unique seed are processed using the algorithm and produce the token code you see on the token. This is normally done 1 per minute. In this way a unique code is generated that appears to be random.

HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF THIS QUESTIONS BEFORE.

HOW DOES THIS TOKEN COMMUNICATED WITH BANK SERVER WITHOUT USING THE INTERNET?

the must important thing is to secure your internet banking details, i beleive all banks will encrypts their user details. (by this insiders or even the developers can not know your details)

hackers can get the algorithm that exists in all tokens. (or even a bank insider)

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR LOGIN DETAILS SAFE

come on..I don't know how tokens in Nigeria are configured but with any reliable token the number generated is synced with a server at the bank to grant access. In short, there is a server at the bank that already knows the number that will flash on the token every minute.

To compromise this 2 factor authentication no be beans except by social engineering.

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2013
denzel2009:

come on..I don't know how tokens in Nigeria are configured but with any reliable token the number generated is synced with a server at the bank to grant access. In short, there is a server at the bank that already knows the number that will flash on the token every minute.

To compromise this 2 factor authentication no be beans except by social engineering.

It doesn't get synced... It is not even stored. It gets generated and checked if it is the same. The only seed is the IMEI number of the device.

The only one/people who can do it are the ones who developed the generation algorithm and the bank staffs who has access to the database that stores the accounts and it's linked device IMEI number.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by logica(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2013
madejibo: this story was in Access bank but it could have also happened in GTB
In fact, it happened in every bank and every branch in every city in Nigeria. grin Naija people sabi personalize every news.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by denzel2009: 2:37pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

It doesn't get synced... It is not even stored. It gets generated and checked if it is the same. The only seed is the IMEI number of the device.

The only one/people who can do it are the ones who developed the generation algorithm and the bank staffs who has access to the database that stores the accounts and it's linked device IMEI number.

Mate I know these things

A user authenticating to a network resource—say, a dial-in server or a firewall—needs to enter both a personal identification number and the number being displayed at that moment on their RSA SecurID token. Some systems using RSA SecurID disregard PIN implementation altogether, and rely on password/RSA SecurID code combinations. The server, which also has a real-time clock and a database of valid cards with the associated seed records, authenticates a user by computing what number the token is supposed to be showing at that moment in time and checking this against what the user entered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SecurID
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2013
denzel2009:

Mate I know these things

A user authenticating to a network resource—say, a dial-in server or a firewall—needs to enter both a personal identification number and the number being displayed at that moment on their RSA SecurID token. Some systems using RSA SecurID disregard PIN implementation altogether, and rely on password/RSA SecurID code combinations. The server, which also has a real-time clock and a database of valid cards with the associated seed records, authenticates a user by computing what number the token is supposed to be showing at that moment in time and checking this against what the user entered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SecurID

So, what is the difference between the bolded and what i said...Low comprehension undecided
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Vado(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2013
Op take it up legally with them. Banks don't like court, police affairs. They will get your money back cause they failed where they should have protected you.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by dayooye(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2013
Have gone through the OP story, i must say its a sad one, some nairalanders have really been able to hit the nail on the head..... I WOULD CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU THAT THE MONEY ITS GONE....the bank would not refund any money back to you , you would only waste more hard earned money /time to lawyers, police men. our law enforcement agencies dont have the wit to crack this kind of case yet, cause its very complicated. they would only extort more money from you while reassuring you that they will get to the end of the matter.....#YIMU.. FAT LIE
I have been through this kind of shit before, In my own case 500,000 naira was transferred into my GTB account from a customer who wants to buy liberty reserve in bulk. i fufilled the liberty reserve order as soon as i got payment in my GTB account, after 4 days my GTB account was locked, i went to my branch to complain, on getting there they told me some fraudulent transaction came into my account, i explained what transpired btw me and the guy that made the transfer into my account to my account officer, they told me the owner of the account from where the funds came in denied making any such transfer from his account into mine, simply put, the guy that i have been talking to for days is not the real owner of the account, most likely they got hold of the real account owners online banking informations, how they did dat i dont know, then they transfer fund into another legit account in exchange for goods or services which would be rendered to them almost immediately.... and DATZ ALLL..... nobody would be able to trace them, the best you can do is to trace the fund to the recipients accounts, apprehend them and be shocked to discover that he or she is a legit person or biz man, the recipient has also been scammed cause he has departed with goods or services in exchange for fund he received from your own account. and i bet you he would take it up with you, involve a lawyer also after much drama you would either share the loss or loss everything. in m own case as i have close to 700,000 still locked down in GTB for over 4 years now, was arrested and locked @ bar beach police station for two days before my lawyer came for my bail, have been invited to EFCC office several times.....THE SAD END>>> NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED UP TILL NOW.... my candid advice is for you to move on, like seriously......

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2013
oboy forget these guys...any small chance they have they will eat you RAW, no matter how small or big you are, when i was a [b]STUDENT[/b]in school, female cashier in conjunction with male partner pocketed my 5000naira at a time i needed the money most...inspite of the fact i was looking very hungry and worn out...these people did not give me back a single kobo...they even insulting me...a soldier friend of mine at the bank even begged them INaaa, they no gree....that was Oceanic bank.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2013
dayooye: Have gone through the OP story, i must say its a sad one, some nairalanders have really been able to hit the nail on the head..... I WOULD CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU THAT THE MONEY ITS GONE....the bank would not refund any money back to you , you would only waste more hard earned money /time to lawyers, police men. our law enforcement agencies dont have the wit to crack this kind of case yet, cause its very complicated. they would only extort more money from you while reassuring you that they will get to the end of the matter.....#YIMU.. FAT LIE
I have been through this kind of shit before, In my own case 500,000 naira was transferred into my GTB account from a customer who wants to buy liberty reserve in bulk. i fufilled the liberty reserve order as soon as i got payment in my GTB account, after 4 days my GTB account was locked, i went to my branch to complain, on getting there they told me some fraudulent transaction came into my account, i explained what transpired btw me and the guy that made the transfer into my account to my account officer, they told me the owner of the account from where the funds came in denied making any such transfer from his account into mine, simply put, the guy that i have been talking to for days is not the real owner of the account, most likely they got hold of the real account owners online banking informations, how they did dat i dont know, then they transfer fund into another legit account in exchange for goods or services which would be rendered to them almost immediately.... and DATZ ALLL..... nobody would be able to trace them, the best you can do is to trace the fund to the recipients accounts, apprehend them and be shocked to discover that he or she is a legit person or biz man, the recipient has also been scammed cause he has departed with goods or services in exchange for fund he received from your own account. and i bet you he would take it up with you, involve a lawyer also after much drama you would either share the loss or loss everything. in m own case as i have close to 700,000 still locked down in GTB for over 4 years now, was arrested and locked @ bar beach police station for two days before my lawyer came for my bail, have been invited to EFCC office several times.....THE SAD END>>> NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED UP TILL NOW.... my candid advice is for you to move on, like seriously......

Oga, it's because of your mindset that things are not moving forward in Nigeria. Bad people are not sent behind bars.

For your case, it is as simple as ABC... Yes, court issues in Nigeria needs a lotta time but i can tell you, it works when you're serious and can provide funds/have an interested lawyer.

You needed to produce documents of the transactions between you and the so called fraudster.
Banks can never refund transfers unless both parties agree. That money is still in your account and will never move till another thief IT staff makes away with it.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by cantiride2: 3:29pm On May 06, 2013
Hi Danny sorry about the fraud case.

In my opinion it is advisable for you to inform the bank your own way of investigation becos most of all the banks are non challant and not customer friendly all they want is open an account and deposit your money.

1,They should investigate where the funds where transferred to(the bank name and location)
2,The bank can now trace the details of the individual (Address,referres and next of kin).
3,Then suspend his account or put a security alert on his account.

thanks
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by denzel2009: 3:36pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

So, what is the difference between the bolded and what i said...Low comprehension undecided
Stop chatting shyte. You said it doesn't get synced. How does the backend server recognise the number generated?
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by dayooye(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

Oga, it's because of your mindset that things are not moving forward in Nigeria. Bad people are not sent behind bars.

For your case, it is as simple as ABC... Yes, court issues in Nigeria needs a lotta time but i can tell you, it works when you're serious and can provide funds/have an interested lawyer.

You needed to produce documents of the transactions between you and the so called fraudster.
Banks can never refund transfers unless both parties agree. That money is still in your account and will never move till another thief IT staff makes away with it.

i know the money is still in my account, i still received monthly statement of account in my mail, GTB staffs and policemen handling the case then was in support of sharring the loss equally, meaning i would transfer back #250,000 into his account, but he must first withdraw the case against me and GTB bank from court, meet together with GTB staffs in charge of the case, do the neccessary paper work and the hold would be removed..... but the complainant refused, he kept threatening me, his slogan den was ILL SEE U IN COURT grin grin grin....presently have even lost his contact. spoke to him last like 3 years ago. cry cry cry
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2013
denzel2009:
Stop chatting shyte. You said it doesn't get synced. How does the backend server recognise the number generated?
Do you really want to do this grin

Pls, to avoid further embarrassment, read the guy's post, read mine, read yours, read the guy's post again, read mine again, read your's again...
continue the process and leave people who understand what they're talking about to keep talking. wink
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by eggy(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2013
ActiveMan: ABEG ALL YOU GUYS SHOUTING TOKEN TOKEN TOKEN.

TOKEN DOES NOT MAKE YOUR ONLINE BANKING SAFE!!!

I feel for the Op....
Anyways i operate a diamond online account and i can categorically tell u all that you only require the token for inter bank transfer(LOG IN WITH A TOKEN) for third party transfers(diamond to diamond acct) you do not require a token(LOG IN WITHOUT A TOKEN). from the munched screen shots it appears the transfers were diamond to diamond(i stand to be corrected)hence the OPs token will not be required to clear his acct if all the transfers were third party transfers..all the same DIAMOND BANK HAS THE MORAL AND PROFESSIONAL OBLIGATION TO TRACE THE FUNDS(most likely and inside job and all beneficiaries are a single individual with multiple ATM cards)

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by nairabytes(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2013
@POSTER / dannywest,
I advise you, tell your friend to take up the matter very seriously with the bank. The bank is liable for the loss, they are responsible to investigate and seek the assistance of necessary authorities to arrest the fraudsters - so dont let them push their responsibilities back to you. If their computing systems are not secure, it is their fault - not yours as a customer.

Almost similar happened to me with GTB last year - with their mastercard. Advise your friend to file a report with the EFCC and ICPC. If they dont reply their emails immediately, please give them a call. Go to their head office in person.

If Diamond cannot freeze the accounts of the fraudsters or locate them via "customers information" which they should provide to the Police, EFCC and co, and which they have in their records, then they must refund the monies. If they dont have information about the account holders who received the monies, it is still their fault.

I sent you an offline message. We can talk if you need more advise.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Inoknowbook: 4:00pm On May 06, 2013
dannywest: I know none of those people and my token is here securely with me.

I reported to the bank and it was after I called them they are telling me they are not liable.

Don't believe the bull crap that they are not responsible. They are very very responsible. Trust me on that. In as much as you were not the person that authorized those withdrawals, the liability is on the bank, otherwise, nobody's fund is safe. Get a good lawyer and have the patience to wait while the case goes through the slow court system. You may end up being a lot richer for that.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by ixora3(f): 4:03pm On May 06, 2013
Bros...I concur with the banks stand on this..looking from the narration,this is an online transfer which cud be done anywhere in the world if the person has acess to your login details..the token that was given to u was a device for inter bank fundtransfer..all the bank can do is to help with beneficiary acct..this is a gradual process as due diligence and compliance must be adhered to strictly..they have a unit that does this in the bank which I strongly believe MUST be working on it..I wud rather advice you send a reminder on this issue rather than thi.It is negative publicity and is n ot good for the image of DBplc,the Diamondbank I know would bring this to a logical resolution...

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2013
ixora3: Bros...I concur with the banks stand on this..looking from the narration,this is an online transfer which cud be done anywhere in the world if the person has acess to your login details..the token that was given to u was a device for inter bank fundtransfer..all the bank can do is to help with beneficiary acct..this is a gradual process as due diligence and compliance must be adhered to strictly..they have a unit that does this in the bank which I strongly believe MUST be working on it..I wud rather advice you send a reminder on this issue rather than thi.It is negative publicity and is n ot good for the image of DBplc,the Diamondbank I know would bring this to a logical resolution...

Did you actually read his post?
Pls read it again. Thank you
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by jpphilips(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2013
deenee: No apologies, but I think the poster is being economical with the truth. It is possible that he may have filled one of those scam online reactivation forms and in the process provided his bank details to a fraudster. Additionally, it is also possible that he may have been a victim of another scam that is made possible, when you use your computer on an unsecured public WiFi network wherein some people can use some software to access your information on your system. One more question, how reliable is the antivirus and anti-maleware software that you use on your laptop.

I am not exoneratiing the bank but I doubt if Diamond will directly steal money from your account. If they want steal they will hide it behind an intricate web of charges and commissions and take it over a long period of time and not in quick successions.

Either way, you have the names of the beneficiaries and the banks why don't you try and conduct an independent investigations

All the best

Read and understand, if it is bigger than your IQ, ask questions, online transfers are secured through the use of Tokens, he said he had his Token while the scammer is withdrawing his money,
now, if you fill an online form and divulge all your details, how did the thief get a Token code that matched his transaction? that is the big question

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by samilo88(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2013
hardbody:

I tend to agree with you. All my transactions are done online and honestly because of the projects I am handling presently, I have upwards of a million in each of the accounts. I make my transfers and no one has been hacking into my account. Infact they are always sending phishing messages for me to update my details but I am aware that my bankers GTB and First Bank will never request for an update online and with my Token, I am very assured that nothing will happen.
Guy calm down joor. No one is telling u to tell us ur acc balance. We have a serious case here nd u here telling us hw much dey ur account. Abeg pack well joor.

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by eggy(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2013
jp philips:

Read and understand, if it is bigger than your IQ, ask questions, online transfers are secured through the use of Tokens, he said he had his Token while the scammer is withdrawing his money,
now, if you fill an online form and divulge all your details, how did the thief get a Token code that matched his transaction? that is the big question

parley, you do not need a token to do a third party transfer(DIAMOND TO DIAMOND BANK) methinks the perpetrator of the scam has multiple ATM cards for the numerous acct
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by ochukoccna: 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
Burger01: For all I care Diamond bank is a 'thief thief' bank. I had a bitter experience with them years ago at their Ladipo branch and I lost 8m in the process. I never banked with them since then and closed my account with them. It's just a long story but the truth is they 'whiff' people's money most times. What baffled me was that almost all the staff I had encounter with at that branch were officers from the eastern regions.
Diamond bank!! Smh
sad
Are you just knowing Diamond Bank is an Ibo bank?
Include Fidelity to the mix too
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by jpphilips(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
eggy:

parley, you do not need a token to do a third party transfer(DIAMOND TO DIAMOND BANK) methinks the perpetrator of the scam has multiple ATM cards for the numerous acct

in that case, the thief transferred his money to accounts domiciled in the same bank and the bank cant do anything lol, we re really living in a jungle
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Chinoanyi(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
Funy tings hapen in our bankin sector n d banks kno wel were dis moni went to if u shout 4 dem.
Let me tel u mine March dis year I went 2 Ogulana drive 2 ve a busines meetin wit a client @ tantalizer dier, nt far 4rm dier I decide 2 use Access Bank ATM, I waz tryin 2 witdraw 30k n netwok wz bad so I tryd it 6times, d 6th time waz wen d moni finaly came out but on know 2me my GTBank ATM I used debited me 6 times, it waz afta 3 weks I notice dis n wen I went 2 d bank 2 complain I made sure I scater dat branch, d nxt day dey credited me back my stolen 150k, so guy go 2d bank or send som1, d moment u enta dier break 2 chair or d table glass dey wil hear u out by all means

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) / We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits / CBN New Forex Rate Policy Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.