Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex (18488 Views)

When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by demitola(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2013
Awesome advice 4u before me. Bt den, i hope ur temperament as a person is not influencing d problem. Melancholics naturaly find and regurgitate on stuffs dat can easily break them down/make them unhappy. Even if d case is like 20yrs ago, they must stil muster som painful emit frm it. Try balance ur emotions, Live on, face ur fear 1ce and for all... And giv ur guy diz signal ASAP 'i'm a strong fighter'!
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by hikmoj(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2013
Those incestuos family of urs are ur nightmares &dis ur present man is ur dream so dont let ur nightmare to shatter ur dreams.baby try 2 forge ahead. life goes on.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by mrperfect(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2013
Read books about people that have overcome this challenge.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by dederocs(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2013
Its not your fault your uncle and cuz took advantage of you...now you got a chance to be happy with a man you choose,grab it.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by ChiefMrs: 5:38pm On May 06, 2013
Your Past Happened only once,but it is your memory that has kept it alive - Dr Mike Murdock
You have to move forward dear. So many ladies have been molested in the past. Be strong for yourself, nothing to gain from living in the past.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Akbee(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2013
Stay like dat abeg.dat thing no 2 sweet.

1 Like

Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Fuhrer(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
you need therapy. If you carry this trauma with you for the rest of your life, you wouldnt grow and you wont enjoy sex cos when ever you have sex,it would be like as if you're being raped. Dont let this trauma destroy your marraige in the future. See a therapist asap.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by naijathings(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2013
do you want to make love to your boyfriend or not?
i am really not a big fan of PITY PARTY things......
you either replace the old memories with a new one or stick with the old one till you are ready..
by the way...... how old u dey seff?
make e no be say i dey waste my time on top secondary school girl.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Ishilove, where are you? quite the opposite of Chilo.
Lmao!
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by dasparrow: 7:35pm On May 06, 2013
naijathings:

ahh is it that bad? 50 % in Nigeria or around the world? so that means if i have 6 sisters then at least 3 of them have been hacked while they were still children?? Lord.. Scarry. abeg oh make una mind the kind of people that you allow to come around your daughters.. lots of insane and unstable and crazy people walking around in human skin

@Bolded

Yes it is that bad and 50% child molestation rate in Nigeria is an understatement. Nigeria is a society crawling with child molesters who sleep with girl children as young as 1 years old. Even worse is the fact that most Nigerians - with all the book they claim to read all around the world - are terribly ignorant of the deep psychological effects a forced penetration can leave on a person.

All the chauvinist pigs who are so quick to tell the OP to get over it should imagine someone forcefully sticking a big stick into their b*u*t*t holes and lets see how easy they will get over it without any form of therapy. I am aware that child molestation happens all over the world but what makes Nigeria's case peculiar is that the Nigerian child molesters often times get away with their heinous acts and even if they are caught, the law gives them a slap on the wrist, in other words a lenient sentence. Other times, Nigerian society stigmatizes the victim when society is suppose to stigmatize the sex offender.

In advanced nations like USA, Canada and the likes, they have a sex offender registry and neighbors are notified when a sex offender moves into their neighborhood so that they can keep their children away from that animal in human skin. Victims of child molestation are also encouraged to speak up and penalties are harsh for people who sexually molest children.

However, the same cannot be said for Nigeria because Nigeria is a ruthless nation that does not care for the well being of her females be they adults or children. Nigerian woman are not helping matters either because many are only interested in procreating like rabbits but don't make the effort to keep an eye on their children especially their female children. We will see more of this situations cropping up because Nigerians choose to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that the problem of child molestation does not exist when in fact, it is very rampant in Nigeria.

I also believe Nigeria will NEVER move forward if she continues to allow her adult male citizens defile the bodies of young innocent children and thereby mess up their intimate lives once these children reach adulthood. God is watching and the sins of a nation will lead to its downfall. It is no wonder Boko haram, kidnapping, epileptic power supply and all other evil vices thrive in Nigeria.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by pekelepekele(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2013
@op who is that your uncle that did that to you? Kai 2 bad . Men and holes
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by westpawz(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2013
hmm

1 Like

Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Nicepoker(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
go for some therapy...
or google some info on how to overcome such thought..i hav a friend who went throught such, and worse...but she came thru...now she bleeps like hell tongue
sorry for your pains tho
friend? Abi ur gf
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by BigLarger(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2013
Imaging uncle&cousin,ar there not oda women must she b d 1,2bad my dear take heart ok..
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 06, 2013
Go for deliverance but when you are married so that you dont commit fornication. Because if he sleeps with you before marriage and ends up disappointin you, you will hate men the more so go for deliverance when you are married.

1 Like

Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by MaziOmenuko: 11:21pm On May 06, 2013
heykims: hmm.......a portion of Mazi Omenuko's PPA- place of promiscuous assignment- might help. But make sure u dont read dt thing too much o 4 u may go so gaga dt u might even scare off other other male mammals...
Premarital sex no good o!!!

Huuh

@OP, I can help. . .I've done it before, I can do it again cool
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 06, 2013
i'm in the same situation, but in my case, it happened with my neighbors who were in their teens, and when i eventually grew up to understand the gravity of what happened to me as a child, it was disheartening. i didnt tell my mum until i was 23 and now i find it difficult dating because i feel guys just want to date cuz of s*x and it makes me push dem away also to add that i did friends with benefits with diff guys all thru my stay in d higher institution (without actual penetration)i did it and found it easy to discard dem when i was done. At least i stopped that last year and i'm trying so hard to pick pieces of my life together but its really difficult. cry
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by flyforall: 12:04am On May 07, 2013
better pray to God and let the past go
Forgive those men and move on with your life
ive a good man a chance before he gets it elsewhere
FEAR simply mean false evidence appearing real
It is well as my prayers are with you
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Abrantie: 3:16am On May 07, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
go for some therapy...
or google some info on how to overcome such thought..i hav a friend who went throught such, and worse...but she came thru...now she bleeps like hell tongue
sorry for your pains tho

I agree. You need some serious "mind reset" in order to enjoy da dyck.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by dnawah(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2013
Sorry,am not going to be part of anything that will lead u too pre marital sex.there must be a reason 4 dat to happen to u(may be many heart broken or std lik HIV).keep on praying when the time comes,it will be over.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by braxjay(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2013
c how porah dey hungry u undecided undecided undecided
u no dey shame grin grin grin
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Aigbehis(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2013
Becloud your mind with healthy and fruitful thoughts Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊t will counter the ordeals you passed through. Go for cancelling, it will help you a lot. Don't allow your uncle and cousin ruin your life, it's up to u. I pray d good lord grant U̶̲̥̅̊ d strenght to 4get and face life head-on.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by emmynisaj: 11:54am On May 07, 2013
Just want to thank yall for ur comments... ^_^ i KNOW it will help me get thru dis...GOD BLESS YOU!!! :*
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by goodman3(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2013
R
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by stargalameena: 1:11pm On May 07, 2013
goodman3: If u keep denying him sex, he will get tired at a point and kick u out of his life irrespective of what u do. It has happened to so many girls who regret it afterwards. Accept my advice.
dat is if he is married to her. but if his not,and he can't b bear wit her,den he can go..there are many guys out there who will love her..relationship is not all about sex
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by cwokonko: 1:58pm On May 07, 2013
dear it is a crime and u can report them to police, there is no limitation time for bringing an action.......[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by goodman3(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2013
Love conquers all. That's all I have to say! Emmy nisaj if u want to have sex with him, go for it girl and put the past behind u. Get the best out of ur relationship
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Rita41(f): 7:52pm On May 07, 2013
My dear 4give dem nd move on wit ur precious life,buh pls dear rememba dat God hates fornication,if ur not married to him abstain so dat God'l gv u peace,nd wen ur legally married den ud suure njoy d intimacy u desire.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by orjifavour(f): 4:50pm On May 24, 2013
am also a victim. just fogive yourself and your uncle.u'll move ahead, although myself, av not be able to trust again come to think of love.
Re: Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex by Jan13(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
So long you have a special man already there, he should be able to get you through the process not us here. Someone I love had same experience about men but now it's sweet. Ask the special man to help you love him better. My opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / I Need A Man With Big Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.