Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,818 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? (960 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by 120daysnet: 1:15pm On May 06, 2013
Banks hardly provide funds for individauls/organisations without collateral. If access to fund is created, how much do you think is okay for commission?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by boladex1: 1:51pm On May 06, 2013
Are you providing the fund or you are just asking?

how much are we talking about and mode of repayment determine the rate.

am really interested
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by purposedriven: 5:13pm On May 06, 2013
I am interested to o
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by adehsenior(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2013
Well depending on the amount,repayment period and method of repayment. For me am willing to pay upto 10% commission and 20% interest.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by 120daysnet: 8:45am On May 07, 2013
Should the fund be provided, how big should the commission be? repayment will be based on the kind of business and industry. Repayment could be from 18, 24,30,36 months depending on agreement. 20% interest will be too much
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by boladex1: 10:06am On May 07, 2013
Am liking this but the suspense is too much ooo

and i believe the commission can be between 15% to 20% if repayment period
is more than 36months and moratorium period of not less than 6month.

give us the full detail
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2013
50K LOAN NEEDED TO PAY 70K IN 2 MONTHS. AM INTO SELLING OF LAPTOPS. I HAVE 10 CUSTOMERS TO SUPPLY THEM LAPTOP OF A PARTICULAR ONE, AND GOT WHERE TO GET THIS DEAL. PLS ANY GOOD HELPER WILLING TO HELPER ME SHOULD PLS CONTACT ME OR TXT ME UR NUMBER ON 08027552294
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by 120daysnet: 10:30am On May 07, 2013
This is not the right place for this
nigerwide08: AM INTO SELLING OF LAPTOPS. I HAVE CUSTOMERS TO SUPPLY THEM LAPTOP OF A PARTICULAR ONE, AND I GET WHERE TO GET THIS DEAL. I HAVE A CHEST NEWLY DEEP FREEZER TO STAND. PLS ANY GOOD HELPER WILLING TO HELP ME SHOULD PLS CONTACT ME OR TXT ME UR NUMBER ON 08027552294
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2013
120-days.net:
This is not the right place for this
AM SORRY BROTHER. 50K LOAN NEEDED TO PAY 70K IN 2 MONTHS. AM INTO SELLING OF LAPTOPS. I HAVE 10 CUSTOMERS TO SUPPLY THEM LAPTOP OF A PARTICULAR ONE, AND GOT WHERE TO GET THIS DEAL. PLS ANY GOOD HELPER WILLING TO HELPER ME SHOULD PLS CONTACT ME OR TXT ME UR NUMBER ON 08027552294
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by gilgal7(f): 7:23am On May 08, 2013
nigerwide08: AM SORRY BROTHER. 50K LOAN NEEDED TO PAY 70K IN 2 MONTHS. AM INTO SELLING OF LAPTOPS. I HAVE 10 CUSTOMERS TO SUPPLY THEM LAPTOP OF A PARTICULAR ONE, AND GOT WHERE TO GET THIS DEAL. PLS ANY GOOD HELPER WILLING TO HELPER ME SHOULD PLS CONTACT ME OR TXT ME UR NUMBER ON 08027552294
answer ur querry regarding to fraud on nairaland first before makin any online deals reference: https://www.nairaland.com/1214406/duo-core-tower-cpu-just/1
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by boladex1: 12:48pm On May 09, 2013
@ op, what is your intention of starting this thread, you refuse to answer question we asked you,
clarify and answer the question.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by 120daysnet: 8:39am On May 10, 2013
I think i answered your questions. Did i skip anyone?
What do you think a fair fee or commission to provide access to fund?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by valdubem(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2013
nigerwide08: 50K LOAN NEEDED TO PAY 70K IN 2 MONTHS. AM INTO SELLING OF LAPTOPS. I HAVE 10 CUSTOMERS TO SUPPLY THEM LAPTOP OF A PARTICULAR ONE, AND GOT WHERE TO GET THIS DEAL. PLS ANY GOOD HELPER WILLING TO HELPER ME SHOULD PLS CONTACT ME OR TXT ME UR NUMBER ON 08027552294

This guy (Nigerwide) is a big scam. Nobody should transact any business with him. He is a well known scam on and off nairaland.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 10, 2013
val_dubem:

This guy (Nigerwide) is a big scam. Nobody should transact any business with him. He is a well known scam on and off nairaland.
pls can u kindly tell me what i get from u b4 i say any harmful words to u. Did i even know or met u before? Pls let me.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by valdubem(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2013
nigerwide08: pls can u kindly tell me what i get from u b4 i say any harmful words to u. Did i even know or met u before? Pls let me.

Answer to your charges first
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Start-up Capital? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 10, 2013
val_dubem:

Answer to your charges first
so agborodun u want to be. Go and check the thread again

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Catfish / Buy Or Book Ur Bulk Paper Egg Crate @ Cheapest Rate / Golden Weekly Signals(trade Forex The Easiest Way)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.