Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,519 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please (613 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 06, 2013
NL pls advice me on what to do my fiancee want to pay me a visit for the first time in my place where i stay and the girl is from
wealthy home and she has class but where i stay
is boys quarter and not that ok and the area too is somehow.
pls should i take her to MY FRIEND PLACE ADVICE PLEASE
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 06, 2013
No. Let her see you for who you are. Do not try to be who you are not. You may think you are being smart and all, and you may even succeed with impressing her, but your actions will backfire in the near future.

Just make sure your home is neat and devoid of foreign smells.
Re: Advice Please by Sapphire86(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2013
And if u take her 2 ur friend's house 2day, what will happen afta d wedding?

Sumthing tells me she knows u r not well-off and loves u INSPITE of dat so have no fear just make sure u tidy ur side and protect her 4m touts when she is leaving.
Re: Advice Please by vizboy(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2013
And why would you want to do such my guy. What happened to just been yourself. Try showing her the kind of life you live and see if she can love u for whom u are.
Re: Advice Please by Idongi(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
Just be yourself, if there's love among both of you she won't care about that.
Re: Advice Please by 2goodbobo(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
Be your self, if she is yours, she will stay without no problem. Don't start a lie you can not finish.
Re: Advice Please by ezemoses(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2013
i have noticed that ladies turn to love us more when we open up about our real selves. they feel that they belong in our hearts. i would say take her to your place. let her see how you live and brother if she is a real woman, she will love you for who you are. taking her to a friend's place might make her think that you are not serous because you do not want to be honest
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 06, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. / Using Same Sex Marriage As A BAIT; Why? / Colour Codes Of Wedding Gowns And Suits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.