Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,361 members, 7,950,755 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. (616 Views)

just happy happy baby / Cute Boys Only / Boys Only Want Sex, NECO Best Candidate Warns Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by babadey(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2013
Everybody has the right to be stupid....grin its jast that some people abuse the privilege angry. The paul okoye palava,she knows the guy is very well married with children but she still decided to open her legsangry. Now,she's crying for what!!??

To ma dudes out theregrin, our prayer pointsgrin

Prayer point 1
My father My father! Anywhere any
girl is planning to use me as a MUGU,
God destroy her plans!

Prayer point 2 Oh! God,any girl that is using her
breast to confuse my destiny,HOLY
GHOST FIRE!

Prayer point 3
Any girl dat has vowed she will
never date me,God make her 2 see
me taking her 2 America 4 shopping in her dream.

Prayer point 4
Any girl dat has slept wit 10
different men including me & wants
2 tie me down wit pregnancy,God
make her 2 4get my face.

Prayer point 5
Any girl dat is trying my phone number because her BIS has
expired,God divert my number to
kidnappers line!..lol....

Prayer point 6
Any girl dat wants to eat my
money & run away without blessing
me in privacy, Lord make her 2 fall into deep sleep in my room like you did adam in Genesis.
OYA START PRAYING, OPEN YOUR
MOUTH AND PPPRRRAAAAAAY!!
=))•´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸. • =)). Girls no go kill usgringringringrin. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaHaн aº°˚˚˚°º=))
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by swtchicgurl: 10:03pm On May 06, 2013
which of the blackberries is this? bold, curve or z?
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 06, 2013
Hahahahahahaha.

Chai, wahala dey oooo!!!

Op, u are an enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by jojoluv: 10:47pm On May 06, 2013
menh see prayer o,u wnt give us bad market?.... Ladies in the house i beg make we begin to counter that prayer.....oyah begin to counter.
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by sheedy407(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2013
I go even fast for 35days for dose prayers cos some ladies don alredi add mu to their mumu to become mumumu
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by babadey(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2013
undecided
swtchicgurl: which of the blackberries is this? bold, curve or z?

I think prayer 1 is for you babegrin... What has my type of BB got to do wif you?,are you lipsrsealed
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by Caracta(f): 12:13am On May 07, 2013
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Oh...boys only! I thought as much. Dry sense of humour tongue tongue
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by babadey(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2013
sheedy407: I go even fast for 35days for dose prayers cos some ladies don alredi add mu to their mumu to become mumumu

Yeah dude,wif total dry fastinggrin. This is what they do now, she meets him inside public transport and he bought her gala and viju. Later they exchanged numbers, she now saved his number as ''Gbenga Gala''..God is watchinggringrin
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by babadey(m): 12:26am On May 07, 2013
Caracta: Is this supposed to be a joke?

Oh...boys only! I thought as much. Dry sense of humour tongue tongue

Prayer 7

Any gal that is seeking my attention and likes me but shy to speak,open her mouthgrin cos it is written,ask and you shall be given,knock and it shall opengringringrin
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by Mynd44: 3:25am On May 07, 2013
Kids....

Smh.
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by clemz85(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2013
now i see, Angels laugh too
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by babadey(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Kids....

Smh.

Daddy sorry undecided

*Stops his head*
Re: Prayer Mood Activated (BOYS Only)..lol.. by babadey(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2013
clemz85: now i see, Angels laugh too
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Joke / Nigerian Weddings: The Modern Bride’s Take On The Engagement List / Difference Between Love And Lust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.