Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20370 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by playahP(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2013
You see, the op said her lecturer WANTS to have sex with her.
First of all, the project supervisor has not committed any crime.

From the information I can gather from the post, the lecturer is not trying to force himself on you or make you do it agains your consent right

Okay... Let's forget the fact he's a lecturer and she's a student... Is there anythiung wrong in an adult seeking for intimate pleasures with another adult....

As long as he is not trying to bully you to his bed, I suggest you just give him a straight forward answer.... "I'm not ready for that yet"

But before any man will approach a woman for sex, there has to be a "meeting point"..... I believe you have been his little bird.... Passing all his exams and you guys have been close to each other for a while...... I might be wrong but if dat is d case, wat d Bleep did u expect
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by peter5044: 8:56am On May 07, 2013
see your attitude have given him the go ahead to make the move.i know you a scared he might fail you but you have face it tell your parent or forget.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Rexnegro(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2013
Anytime he calls u give him the attention and Try record u guys conversation wen next he wanna advance or say rubbish to u....then with that evident he can't deny it wen u report him to school authority...but mind u u Gats be strong and be courageous dear....cos he might stop at notin just to give u extra yrs or sometin.... but sleeping with him ? No I don't advise or in support of it....cos once he do it with u, he will be asking on the steady more so wen u are Good on bed...God help u dear.takia
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by kennykool4u: 8:56am On May 07, 2013
am a guy, but lecturer wanted collecting more money from me, not until when i scared him that we sell GUN and its accessories.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by vascey(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol.... next time make sure you inform your dad.

This silent/personal treatment while trying to protect the image of a potential r@pist is the reason why we have a very rate of r@pe and child abuse in africa.

and did I hear you call that man, friend?

Many likes
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by chaloner(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I'm waiting for a good reply..please
The best tin for now is to hav a very strong evidence against him and also hav somebody dat will bak u wit his whole life wen d case is out . I can help u get chips dat will record all information and discussion in audio and video form...we hav dvr pen , sunglass interfer...earring tracer... So many chips in our disposal. If u need my help jus inbox me igweodibe1@gmail.com
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by chreldb(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help

From what you have said he only wants to sleep with you but he would not victimise you if you do not not consent. If that is the case then you have nothing to worry about. If you do not want to you don't have to. Except you are looking for favours from him beyond lecturer student supervision. If he wants to sleep with you its not out of the normal since he his male and straight. It is only a problem if he threatens to victimise you if you don't succumb to his advances.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 07, 2013
Don't listen to what these people are saying. If you dare compromise once,my dear,be ready to do it again and again. Even worse his lecturer friends won't hesitate to have their own share. However,You can use the situation to your favour. Pretend to Play along while you record the conversations with his full names mentioned and possibly a video record. Then give it to a lawyer or your parents,VC and HOD. Otherwise,invite him to a hotel and take his nude photos. But you gota have to be bold about it. Then you can blackmail his ass. Another option is to threaten him with boyz. Gudluck

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by slap1(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2013
OP, are you in ABSU? I know why I'm asking, because I'm there, too, and I could help. . .
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by lekkie073(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2013
coolwhats there in sleeping with ur supervisor? afterall, u sleep with other guys angry
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by fflamingo(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2013
Braid I must sincerely felt your passion and the best advise am to give had acidosis said.

OR better still fire him into prayers have seen people done such and were successful with it.

Make one man no kukuma spoil what you have been struggling for since the past 4 years
I hoped you give us your feedback.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by naijathings(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2013
I did my own project and the only time I saw my project supervisor was when I went for topic approval.. and that was the last time i ever saw that Ni**a till today.. Others were busy buying cartons of peakmilk and 5alive and pushing envelopes to please their supervisors.. My defence date was re-scheduled cos I was not even sure of the date and I missed the first day cos I was still typing.. I got a very big A in the end.. still dont know how the hell that happened till now..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by COvo(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2013
Sleep with him,get an A,boost ur CGPA and find your way...Besides you've been sleeping with your bf for free.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]Several comments are saying the OP should give herself to a project supervisor who is sexually harassing her. I didn't realise there were so many motherless, sisterless, and daughterless members on Nairaland.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
Unless you are a prayer warrior that gets results, better get condom and sleep with that guy. After all you had sex with guys for meaningless reasons.

Do not bother to fight him because you are only seeing one person in the system, when you strike, the system will react and you may not graduate this year and still eventually have to sleep with him next year.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by lifestyle1(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2013
drop his details here.. angry
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Several comments are saying the OP should give herself to a project supervisor who is sexually harassing her. I didn't realise there were so many motherless, sisterless, and daughterless members on Nairaland.[/size]
why not come to Nigeria. All your type does is scream injustice from thousands of miles away and never really provide solution for an ever present problem.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by brotherlyn(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2013
Lecturers don't sleep with genuine born again Christians. I'm yet to hear that sort of a news.

So, the big question is, what is your way of dressing like? Sincerely, the way you dress alone is enough a reason the lecturer will be throwing such a bait at you. So, deal with that asap.

Much more importantly, cry out to God to deliver you from his hand.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by bibi4279(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2013
Acidosis: I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Just drop the paper on his desk and bounce!
Let him understand your status is the reason you've been advoiding him.

In case you're not strong enough to attempt this, I'll bring in more tips.
he will use a condom, if he is really serious wink
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by alexis(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Buy condoms and sleep with him ,end of story! angry

One of the dumbest advice a woman can give another woman. Why not advise her to go a prostitute as well. You think condoms are 100% proof against sexual transmitted diseases?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by amebopost(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2013
Sleep with him. No long thing.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 07, 2013
kamdyjenny: My dear I knw wat it feel lyk my own project supervior was troublesome bt i was able to deal wit her problems. Now I cam imagine urs wen its now a male lecturer. Ur project determines ur grade nd ur grade ur furture. Try nd see if u can convice him to for u to pay wit cash(datz if u hv d moni to settle him) some will agreee to take 20k or 3ok.so if he agrees to take ur moni nd nt ur body den go ahead. If not if he is strong on sliping wit u my dear I advice u get condoms nd carry on. Projects alwayz comes wit the highest credit unit nd if u Bleep up ur gp will go down d drain. So put all dis in ur heart. Nd above all kip praying to God there is notin prayers can't change
u be idiot.....if she happens to be ur daugther wld u advice such.......se oro loso nigboro enu
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Eneze1(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2013
set the guy up, simple as ABC
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by bibi4279(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2013
playah P: You see, the op said her lecturer WANTS to have sex with her.
First of all, the project supervisor has not committed any crime.

From the information I can gather from the post, the lecturer is not trying to force himself on you or make you do it agains your consent right

Okay... Let's forget the fact he's a lecturer and she's a student... Is there anythiung wrong in an adult seeking for intimate pleasures with another adult....

As long as he is not trying to bully you to his bed, I suggest you just give him a straight forward answer.... "I'm not ready for that yet"

But before any man will approach a woman for sex, there has to be a "meeting point"..... I believe you have been his little bird.... Passing all his exams and you guys have been close to each other for a while...... I might be wrong but if dat is d case, wat d Bleep did u expect
u also forgot to add if she did dress indecently before the man
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by pweetyface(f): 9:33am On May 07, 2013
I tink u knw wat 2 do.....
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by janvier27(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2013
This type of thing does not usually just happen without some level of encouragement from the girl. Probably he saw some hints from you that such a thing may be possible. I however agree this may not be in all cases. He can not victimise you if you are at least of average intelligence. Do a good job with your project. Confide in a sane lecturer in that department, and let that lecturer work with you at the background on your project. See it as one of the several life challenges you'll be facing and overcoming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.