Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20400 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 07, 2013
Acidosis: I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Just drop the paper on his desk and bounce!
Let him understand your status is the reason you've been advoiding him.

In case you're not strong enough to attempt this, I'll bring in more tips.
so on point
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by rhazur(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2013
Na wa o. May 4th u complain say your boyfriend leave u, May 6th u start to dey complain say ur lecturer won slip with you.....which one make we believe now. As u get beta script lyk dis why u no go give wale adenuga or tade ogidan
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by AVISENNA: 10:36am On May 07, 2013
Tell him you him you are married to a Spirit: THe last man you slept with vomited , and died in while entering his office the next day. If he insists follow him ,buy cac 1000 put in your mouth and you'll start foaming
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by kalufelix(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2013
aniiii: Excuse me!! This is 2013!!! Spread that leg to the west and the other to the east

Have fun wink
buhahahaha!
THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by nairaman66(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I have more standard than all your family combined undecided

Authoritatively, I doubt!!
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jpphilips(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help

Since you have been giving it to Okada people, i think it is economically justified to try a project supervisor this time, who knows, you may get a PA to a pastor next.it is simply called, climbing the social ladder grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biolabee(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2013
ddippset: if you are a virgin then don't do it, do what you have to do but don't give in but if you have been campus weekend pvssy then give it to him and get your A.

Bros can't believe you are serious with this advice

Even if she is a prostitute in the real sense, she should have the right to use her body as she deems fit rather than under duress
That is akin to r.ape

Not cool
sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Ninilowo(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2013
I have a wrist watch that can record video for sale at just 30K. U know what I mean? Search for such and record the whole show. You can also arrange a meeting place by urself and plant someone in a wardrobe to take some snap shots. Whalahi you will have "A" in that project
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jpphilips(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Thanks..I don't dress indecently to school and besides we have a strict dress code in my department...I really don't have proof yet but I'll try to get 1..right now it'll just be my word against his..

If you need help to figure out simple things like getting evidence in a situation like this, how do you pass your exams which i believe is more challenging? what are studying in school, wind direction studies
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2013
Listen to me, read and practicalize this... THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL SAY TO HIM.
You::Sir are u sure you want this,
lec:yes y do u ask
you: can u bear the risk.
Lec: what do you mean.
Yous: sir i made up my mind to live on my drugs and stay away from sex due to my condition since i was tested positive but now you want it. And i have no option since my education is involve. Where and what time sir.
Lecsadconfused)hmmmmm ... In that case...I will see u later...just go, go go now.
BUT IF HE STILL CALLS YOU, play along .look for a way to let any other lec that you are close to know this and take his good advice.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
Listen to me, read and practicalize this... THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL SAY TO HIM.
You::Sir are u sure you want this,
lec:yes y do u ask
you: can u bear the risk.
Lec: what do you mean.
Yous: sir i made up my mind to live on my drugs and stay away from sex due to my condition since i was tested positive but now you want it. And i have no option since my education is involve. Where and what time sir.
Lecsadconfused)hmmmmm ... In that case...I will see u later...just go, go go now.
BUT IF HE STILL CALLS YOU, play along .look for a way to let any other lec that you are close to know this and take his good advice.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jpphilips(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2013
biolabee:

Bros can't believe you are serious with this advice

Even if she is a prostitute in the real sense, she should have the right to use her body as she deems fit rather than under duress
That is akin to r.ape

Not cool
sad

I could rem, when we were in school, the lecturers target a particular kinda gals not everyone, there are diff. gals on campus, the question you should be asking is;, what made her vulnerable??

some gals like doing Aristo for Alaba men but wont accept the patronage of lecturers, i dey laugh!!

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 07, 2013
unforgiven: [size=14pt]this lady (girl) is just seeking attention.

and getting it too.[/size]
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 07, 2013
nairaman66:

With this comment, you must have sleept with a lot of peeps.. Wondered why I haven't hit the mark yet.. undecided

Don't worry my vagin.a is still intact ,you don't know why I made that comment...
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 07, 2013
nairaman66:

Authoritatively, I doubt!!

You have the right to, it's a free world lol but I know what I am saying.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 07, 2013
play along and set him up. use text messages and if possible video some on your phone. get ur parents and SSS involved first. but never sleep with him cause the God I worship might change or kill him immediately you sleep with him and then you will be stock with another supervisor. Never sleep with him.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Fussbot: 11:10am On May 07, 2013
In idris's voice

Oh my God can u safe my soul

Am in school wit my(I dn 4get)

My lecturer want 2 av sex wit me

My HOD wana(I dn 4get)

Excuse me nairalanders I don't kno wat to do!

Mehn we don miss good music 4 naija!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2013
Thank y'all for your comments..the good, bad and funny..I really wanted to laugh at some but I can't because I'm in a bad situation..my parents are aware of the situation..I'll definitely not sleep with him..(Project supervisor)...the big problem is that, even if I create a drama and I succeed in changing him , he is in charge of a final year course...that's why I want to leave quietly...I don't want any issue about all this and besides at this moment it's my word against his..I put my trust and hope in GOD...he alone can see me through...and to those that asked,I don't dress indecently to school b'cos we have a strict dresscode, so even if I want to I can't..we wear compulsory shirts and skirts to school...thank you all for your comments...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biolabee(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2013
jp philips:

I could rem, when we were in school, the lecturers target a particular kinda gals not everyone, there are diff. gals on campus, the question you should be, what made her vulnerable??

some gals like doing Aristo for Alaba men but wont accept the patronage of lecturers, i dey laugh!!

Yes I agree the ladies may have questionable xter but it is their call and should not be under duress

That is still s.exual harassment in my book

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by gsalvatore: 11:18am On May 07, 2013
This is d best opportunity to even graduate with nice grade.
Just agree with the lecturer, get a police officer that is your friend or supports you together with a camcoder or camera.
When the man don commot him cloth finnish then u alert the police friend to come in then you have yourself an evidence.

You blackmail him with it till you graduate.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Gbenge77(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2013
Booty4me™:

Which Advice

Op your not the ist and wont be the last

Or else you could be getting yourself into more trouble

My advice

Just go jejely and nwayoli and slip wid him embarassed
Slip or sleep?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by delors(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2013
Sleep with him? or have S.ex. with him?
If its the first one, there is no big deal...maybe he has sleep disorders and needs help sleeping.
But if its the second one, tell him you have 'MAGUN'...if that doesnt scare him off, depending on your school, kuku ma inform the SUG guys....make them beat am up....thats a better lesson. Those yeye guys abuse their privilege...they should be castrated.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 07, 2013
naijathings:

There is no smoke without FIRE.. It is on RARE events that you see a Lecturer go for a girl he has nothing in common with.. it hardly happens. Something about you must have given him the courage to make such demands.
Anyway, if this story is true, there is little or nothing anyone here can do for you. how do you act when he says stuff like that? do you start shaking? you are already furked once he/she sees that you are scared.

For some lecturers, there are fires witout smoke. They see it as a normal thing. Unfortunately, d university cannot sack them cos they are big assests to d school. If u happen to get such advance from a prof, its only God will save u,cos its his word against urs. If you mess his name, wat makes u think d new lecturer won't be his friend.
Students dt are not so sound academically are normally their prey.
A coursemate of mine was in this predicament while we were in sch. She dresses decently but unfortunately, she was not intelligent. This professor insited, he was so proud of it dt he doesn't hide it. He says it in his office even in d presence of students.
She prayed abt it, told her parents. Bought food stuff, yam,chicken etc and went to see d lecturer in his office. The parents calmly told d lecturer dt they came to thank him for how he has been helping their daughter.
Dt was d end of d story.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by tunapa4fun: 11:31am On May 07, 2013
babe there are two things involved either you say yes or no to his request and if u say yes there are two things involved either he pass you or bless you with HIV and if you said no to his request there are two things involved either he fail you or change supervisor. Thing well
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by dulphines: 11:32am On May 07, 2013

@OP, Go and buy one of those knives mallams use for suya. Put the knife in your handbag and lure him to a good location (Hotel preferably). To cut the long story short, cut-off his d*i*c*k and run run baby! You need to put your religious believes behind you for this to work. God is neutral in this situation, do not be afraid.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Gbenge77(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2013
kennykool4u: am a guy, but lecturer wanted collecting more money from me, not until when i scared him that we sell GUN and its accessories.
shocking!
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by prinzjadon: 12:06pm On May 07, 2013
My dear prayer is the key so plan and then pray
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Iniotong(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Buy condoms and sleep with him ,end of story! angry
you mumu o, so wat she was your girlfriend or wife you would advice her to sleep wit him? shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.