Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Chris Brown Confirms Breaking Up With Rihanna Again? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Confirms Breaking Up With Rihanna Again? (484 Views)

10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! / Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Chris Brown Confirms Breaking Up With Rihanna Again? by achibabes: 6:26pm On May 06, 2013
Up again... guess by this time, am not bothered or mad again on Chris- Rihanna's up and down relationship thing. And i believe this time around, case should be closed on it. Chris brown confirmed he had broken up with rihanna due to the fact that he is too young to wife rihanna. From the interview chris had with Kyle and Jackie O, he explains

“The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”

“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”

“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”

Yeah, whatever! am so sure they soon be found on the screen kissing again...lol

Re: Chris Brown Confirms Breaking Up With Rihanna Again? by ijebabe: 6:49pm On May 06, 2013

(1)

Kanye West’s Album Title/cover / Video: Jaywon – Catch Me If You Can Remix Ft Ice Prince, Phenom / Jay Z Now Licenced As NBA Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.