Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Between Rivers State Governor And Asari Dokubo, Who Is The Biggest Traitor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Rivers State Governor And Asari Dokubo, Who Is The Biggest Traitor. (548 Views)

Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction / PDP,FFK Blast Tinubu,call Him Naija's Biggest Traitor / Tompolo Private Jet And Asari Dokubo University In Benin Rebublic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Rivers State Governor And Asari Dokubo, Who Is The Biggest Traitor. by palmasglobal: 10:32am On May 07, 2013
JUST READ IN THE PAPER RECENTLY WERE ASARI DOKUBO CALLING ROTIMI AMAECHI, THE GOVERNOR OF RIVER STATE A TRAITOR OF THE NIGER DELTA BY ALLIGNING HIMSELF WITH THE NORTH, BUT ASARI SHOULD REMEMBER THAT HE HAS PUT THE LIFE OF SO MANY NIGER DELTA YOUTH IN DANGER, MANY HAVE LOST THERE LIVES IN THE COURSE OF THE LIE LIE STRUGGLE, AFTER RECEIVING FG JUICY CONTRACT HE FORGOT THE STRUGGLES AND LEFT PH TO BUY A HOUSE IN ABUJA, WUSE 2 FOR THAT MATTER, LEAVING HIS ARMY OF YOUTH IN POVERTY, PLS WHO IS THE GREATEST TRAITOR OF THE NIGER DELTA.
Re: Between Rivers State Governor And Asari Dokubo, Who Is The Biggest Traitor. by Joyfullyme: 11:45am On May 07, 2013
My friend try to give proper response to issues. From your post you are agreeing that Ameachi has some fault in line with the accusation but at the same time you are trying to say The other man has a bigger offence. What is your point?
Re: Between Rivers State Governor And Asari Dokubo, Who Is The Biggest Traitor. by palmasglobal: 1:43pm On May 07, 2013
Joyfullyme: My friend try to give proper response to issues. From your post you are agreeing that Ameachi has some fault in line with the accusation but at the same time you are trying to say The other man has a bigger offence. What is your point?

my friend read well, dont rush to conclusion, i am not as daff as you are. Asari is accussing rivers statet governor, did i agree with anything here? pls wipe ur eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Could Face War Crimes Charges - UN / Lagos To Be Africa's 13 Biggest Economy By 2014, Similar To The Size Of Ghana / Loose Canon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.