Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,530 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? (581 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Common Denomination In Church Offering Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by emmsana: 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
Hello house, a young christian, will like to know if her denomination has effect on her life and destiny?

Pls all faithful and encouraging opinions are welcome.
Re: Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 07, 2013
Good evening Sana,

I don't know what you mean by 'effect on life and destiny' but I believe firmly that what an individual will be and the way the individual lives his/her life is largely dependent on the choices made by that individual...

A denomination can act as a guide but the decisions on how you live and what you want to achieve MUST come from you...take Jesus as your mentor on how to live and interact in this world we live in and everything else will fall into place...
Re: Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 07, 2013
Just be yourself as much as you can be. Destiny is your sole purpose in life,choice is how you decide to fulfil them. Best way is to do whatever excite you without holding unto any negative beliefs that will weigh you down. You do not need to have a particular person as your mentor, act according to how you feel as every given moment. That way,you will the the real you as much as you can.
Re: Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by uchbabybaby: 4:43pm On May 07, 2013
Yes . I believe that some denominations of churches ppl go to affect their lives and evn their relationships with other ppl.
Re: Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by emmsana: 7:47pm On May 08, 2013
i really appreciate all your posts. Thanks and still expecting to read more.
Re: Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by bizmahn: 9:22pm On May 08, 2013
Most certainly without any shadow of doubt a persons xtian denomination will affect his destiny if fellow is full time member.If u are in Christ embassy u'll most likely think & behave like them.Same applies if u're in Apostolic faith,Jehovah's witness,Redeemed,CAC.And surely if u are in MFM u'll be carried away with much fall down & die & demons enemies etc.If the denomination is hypocritic expect same from members.A very few may be different though.
Re: Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by emmsana: 7:25am On May 09, 2013
Tnx bizmahn,I appreciate this.
Re: Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? by AtheistD(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
Of course it does shocked

The denomination determines how you think and live your life. That will clearly have an effect on your life, your ambitions, your morals, your preferences etc.

The best way to live life is to be free of too much unnecessary and controlling burdens aka religion cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Little Sleep, A Little Slumber... / The Third Heaven / Troubled Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.