Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,898 members, 7,976,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. (1314 Views)

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by felixguy: 9:22pm On May 07, 2013
confidentially i love this lady even as i write, but im really fed up and I'm in a tight Conner.
i met her where i went to work twelve years ago, we charted and mingle eventually we became lovers, she was 19years old and i was 24yrs, i love so tenderly that she was the center of everything in my life,
but i noticed she use to behaved childish, she doesn't know anything about sex, i thought she was pretending but really it was the truth, i found out later from her, but then most time when i make attempt to make love to her, she will refuse and turn it to fight. i never want to loose her so i let her be (i became a nice brother but in need) and she also don't want me to have another girlfriend.

one of the days i made up my mind that she must have to give me her punny or i will never be her lover again, (i use to have sex like water but since she came into my life it has been all dry season for like two years not even kiss but just a dry hug) when she came i made advance on her as usual but this time i decided to be brutal.
I reach for her down with my left hand and right hand on the breast with struggle and i was so happy cause that was the first time i will fill romantic for the past two years and also the first time with her, meanwhile she was been hurt, struggling to scream because i also cover her mouth, wao she was truly love of my life i just cant see my self suffering her this much i had to let go, yes i did but instead she told me she will never come back to me and i begged her just to have her back in my life. eventually it turned to quarrel that lasted for about eight years.

i really love her even in her absent i was all lonely no other lady behave, smile, talk, reason or is as perfect has she is i missed her all through, i kept sending messages without response, calling without answering and when i use other phones she cut the line immediately she had my voice, for like eight years well i decided to move on and keep on trying by the side hoping she will have a rethink.

i got married and had kids make sure she never knew anything about my relationship with any lady since we parted and after some years i saw her on a facebook and people congratulating her for her new baby, i was shocked and i congratulated her to in a soft manner and she responded, from then we began to say hi to each other on a facebook, on sms, and latter on a phone.

i arranged for us to meet in an eatery and she agreed, she came with her friend, we discussed every conversation in her friends present, she told her how i use to love her, she remember how i use to buy her things, how i use to know her bra, pant, jeans, trouser, skirts, shirts and shoe size without measuring it (it actually made me feel like a foolish Mr nice guy), she also told her friend if i haven't change to bad guy that im a nice and loving guy any reasonable girl will love to marry then i asked her if she knew i had all this quality why did she left me? she said briefly i was too young and i don't know much about life.

i understand she fear her husband much, the man is not capable enough financially, she just realize how much i love her, she wanted to know why im still single, she began to give me those attention and also want me to meet her husband, i met her husband and also told them that i had had two kids and my last born is two years older than their first child, they were amazed, the husband also like it and felt a bit convenient with our relationship.

but deep inside me i still very much love her, i felt im a victim of circumstances, true love last forever even though we are apart, she kept calling me most times i liked it, i call at times we exchange sms, i send her recharge card at time to keep things running, we were as though a real new best secrete lover in town, heaven know i did enjoy every moment we share and spent together, i never pass my boundary no sex, no kiss but the real love bird we use to be, i tried to talk her into sex now that we are mature but she said it cant happen because shes married, but she always demand from me and sincerely i most time delivers thinking she was smart.

for some month i have been battling to avoid seeing her at all cost, and most times i don't pick her call.
i still hope and fantasize her in my imagination of giving it to her big time if just for once, i also see it as a sin having sex with another mans wife and also cheating on my beloved wife, but in one corner of my mind i know it will be like shooting my self on the foot by telling her good bye.

should i continue no sex relationship that cant lead to marriage except i brake peoples home which im not ready to do, make her give me the sex and continue secretly or pay the sacrifice and brake up the whole thing im sure she would be happy i never see her pantie

im really confused on the issue please what would you think is best for me to do
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Darlenebabe: 9:37pm On May 07, 2013
concentrate on ur wife
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2013
Felix
Pls read wat u wrote ursef
As in, read it out

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2013
felix guy: im really confused on the issue please what would you think is best for me to do

Ask her husband, he will give you the best advice you can ever get. smh
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by ramaju: 9:47pm On May 07, 2013
How on earth do you communicate effectively in English?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Dyt(f): 9:49pm On May 07, 2013
ramaju: How on earth do you communicate effectively in English?
Rofl
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:03pm On May 07, 2013
@op. Never cheat on Uя̲̅ wife! Forget about her aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ go on ώϊ†̥̥ђ Uя̲̅ life!! Temptations must come but Ɣ☺ΰ
Will surely overcome it only if Uя̲̅ strong ¶n †ђξ
Lord!

Anytime Ɣ☺ΰ
Feel like having sex ώϊ†̥̥ђ her, think about Uя̲̅ wife aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ †ђξ
Good things Ɣ☺ΰ
Both did together. Try that logic.. It works like magic
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by tonydim: 10:04pm On May 07, 2013
the language is "mad"
....... what language is that man? didnt sound like english to me shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Coefficient(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2013
O bwoy!!! See gbagaun styles!
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 07, 2013
OP, you're now a married man, with kids. Forget about this other woman - who's also married. Whether her husband is capable financially is none of your business. Since being around her is proving to be tempting and your se-xual thoughts about her might lead to actions, you need to break all contact with her. You said, "I tried to talk her into sex now that we are mature". I would love for you to define maturity for me, if you think being mature allows one to cheat on their wife and destroy their own marriage. Please, I'm all ears. You're already having an emotional affair with her, stop now before it gets worse. You're only thinking about yourself. You now have a wife and children; and she has a husband.
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by alienware(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2013
felix guy: confidentially i love this lady even as i write, but im really fed up and I'm in a tight Conner.
i met her where i went to work twelve years ago, we charted and mingle eventually we became lovers, she was 19years old and i was 24yrs, i love so tenderly that she was the center of everything in my life,
but i noticed she use to behaved childish, she doesn't know anything about sex, i thought she was pretending but really it was the truth, i found out later from her, but then most time when i make attempt to make love to her, she will refuse and turn it to fight. i never want to loose her so i let her be (i became a nice brother but in need) and she also don't want me to have another girlfriend.

one of the days i made up my mind that she must have to give me her punny or i will never be her lover again, (i use to have sex like water but since she came into my life it has been all dry season for like two years not even kiss but just a dry hug) when she came i made advance on her as usual but this time i decided to be brutal.
I reach for her down with my left hand and right hand on the breast with struggle and i was so happy cause that was the first time i will fill romantic for the past two years and also the first time with her, meanwhile she was been hurt, struggling to scream because i also cover her mouth, wao she was truly love of my life i just cant see my self suffering her this much i had to let go, yes i did but instead she told me she will never come back to me and i begged her just to have her back in my life. eventually it turned to quarrel that lasted for about eight years.

i really love her even in her absent i was all lonely no other lady behave, smile, talk, reason or is as perfect has she is i missed her all through, i kept sending messages without response, calling without answering and when i use other phones she cut the line immediately she had my voice, for like eight years well i decided to move on and keep on trying by the side hoping she will have a rethink.

i got married and had kids make sure she never knew anything about my relationship with any lady since we parted and after some years i saw her on a facebook and people congratulating her for her new baby, i was shocked and i congratulated her to in a soft manner and she responded, from then we began to say hi to each other on a facebook, on sms, and latter on a phone.

i arranged for us to meet in an eatery and she agreed, she came with her friend, we discussed every conversation in her friends present, she told her how i use to love her, she remember how i use to buy her things, how i use to know her bra, pant, jeans, trouser, skirts, shirts and shoe size without measuring it (it actually made me feel like a foolish Mr nice guy), she also told her friend if i haven't change to bad guy that im a nice and loving guy any reasonable girl will love to marry then i asked her if she knew i had all this quality why did she left me? she said briefly i was too young and i don't know much about life.

i understand she fear her husband much, the man is not capable enough financially, she just realize how much i love her, she wanted to know why im still single, she began to give me those attention and also want me to meet her husband, i met her husband and also told them that i had had two kids and my last born is two years older than their first child, they were amazed, the husband also like it and felt a bit convenient with our relationship.

but deep inside me i still very much love her, i felt im a victim of circumstances, true love last forever even though we are apart, she kept calling me most times i liked it, i call at times we exchange sms, i send her recharge card at time to keep things running, we were as though a real new best secrete lover in town, heaven know i did enjoy every moment we share and spent together, i never pass my boundary no sex, no kiss but the real love bird we use to be, i tried to talk her into sex now that we are mature but she said it cant happen because shes married, but she always demand from me and sincerely i most time delivers thinking she was smart.

for some month i have been battling to avoid seeing her at all cost, and most times i don't pick her call.
i still hope and fantasize her in my imagination of giving it to her big time if just for once, i also see it as a sin having sex with another mans wife and also cheating on my beloved wife, but in one corner of my mind i know it will be like shooting my self on the foot by telling her good bye.

should i continue no sex relationship that cant lead to marriage except i brake peoples home which im not ready to do, make her give me the sex and continue secretly or pay the sacrifice and brake up the whole thing im sure she would be happy i never see her pantie

im really confused on the issue please what would you think is best for me to do
You are in deep depth.
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by joudini(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2013
Op, you have a thought-to-text app?

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 08, 2013
joudini: Op, you have a thought-to-text app?
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by firetrap(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2013
my belle Don tear ooh. chai, English language don suffer. u get wife for house come dey ask us whether make u tidy another man wife. op make I ask u; if na ur wife another man wan tidy u go like am? maturity no be say person don get pubic hair
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by aijaydiva(f): 12:43am On May 08, 2013
would love to learn the language used in this write up. doesnt seem like english to me undecided undecided
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Nobody: 1:32am On May 08, 2013
alienware: You are in deep depth.

Must you quote the whole thing?
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Temismith(f): 7:32am On May 08, 2013
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but d end of it is DESTRUCTION. The only tin u want frm her is se.x, and i betu, u wil never get enough of it. Let sleeping dogs lie. Disconnect from her in all ways that u re connected. Learn to appreciate what u have (your wife and kids.).
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2013
Dyt: Felix
Pls read wat u wrote ursef
As in, read it out
once a guy told me: Sir, ur response are too rational, alwys logical.
And i'm tellin u dt now!

OP, how wld u feel if ur wife is avin sex wit another man who takes advantage of u not being financially sound? What will u make of such wife?

And u will call it wickedness if a lecturer demand for sex from ur female daughter jes to help her! How are u any different?

I av been in ur shoes for the past 2yrs, helpin out an ex weneva i'm bouyant! I even used to call her 'sweetheart forever' cos i can't deny i still cherish her. And i never ask for sex!

If u are avin sex with her, how will u feel, while on her, abt her husband, then ur wife?

See, i'm a fuckdrift, but married ladies aint my policy! It will haunt me for life!
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Scarpon(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2013
oga please leave someone wife alone
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2013
[quote author=Darlene babe]concentrate on ur wife
Re: Should I Just Be A Nice Guy And Walk Away Or Act Like A Real Man. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2013
felix guy: confidentially i love this lady even as i write, but im really fed up and I'm in a tight Conner.

.Please let her and her family be, build your own family and give your wife and children the unconditional and uncompromising love you shared with her.

(1) (Reply)

At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. / R U Shy,lonely,fat,2fat,suga Mom Need A Cute Guy For Secret Sex Afair / My Boyfriend Has Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.