Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You (56854 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by dmcdad: 11:18am On May 09, 2013
190: Damn I nid 2 do those to get reunited with all 15 of my ex's

Coolio undecided
Chai! This guy no go change.

Less I forget, are they Nigerians?
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by StevenJay01(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2013
Decryptor: Why does something tell me that this...

...IS THE OFFENSIVE

...And this is the DEFENSIVE (Counter Attack).
I bet these two had something going on!
Apologies if i'm wrong!

Don't know nobody from nowhere on nairaland!!just saying the fact!!ladies need to look inward!they see the peehole as a priced object!that is old school!both parties enjoyed the sex,so both should move and stop the hating
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by temmytujay: 2:25pm On May 10, 2013
the principal thing is that make sure u are doing better in whatever u are doing. progressing thats what i mean
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2013
DECOtech: she left me for another guy and four months later, I murdered poverty! Last week, which was exactly nine months after our break up, she pinged me saying "I don't know what came over me"
Ain't that a sign of regret?
The only way to make them regret is:
1. Become successful
2. More successful
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by DECOtech(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2013
idee.esperanza:

The only way to make them regret is:
1. Become successful
2. More successful
Sure thing Bro, ...sure thing.
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 11, 2013
DigitalSignal:

The text in bold (step 2) is wrong advice if you ever hope to come back! I'd advice you don't call but whenever his/her call comes through, you should pick it and sound as lively as possible as if you're happy without him/her and don't give any impression that he/she is being missed!
U are a Good Psychologist !!! ...... I hereby recommend your post to replace ''step 2 '' .....!!!
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by lacicrips(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2013
Your time is better off spent learning how to make your relationship work/last. Besides those lists up there will only bring you more heartbrake. Remain friends instead, you'll be happier.
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:14am On May 13, 2013
I don't hope for any comeback...all I wanna do is bleep. shocked
w w w . b l e e p _ u r _ e x hmmmm....that's all!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.