Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,529 members, 7,921,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

Advice Needed On My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed On My Fiancee (699 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 08, 2013
I AND MY GIRL HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR NOW AND AFTER MUCH PRESSURE ON HER THIS WEEK AND MIND YOU THIS COMING SATURDAY IS HER BIRTHDAY SHE HAS RECEIVE SO MANY GIFT I JUST BOUGHT GIFT TO GIVE HER BUT I HAVE NOT GIVE HER AFTER MUCH PRESSURE ON HER THAT SHE NEED TO BE COMMITED NOW SHE OPEN UP TO ME THAT SHE HAS 6 GUYS ON HER NECK INCLUDING ME MAKING SEVEN THAT SHE IS CONFUSED ON WHO TO CHOOSE HER FUTURE HUSBAND I PERSUADE HER TO CHOOSE ME BUT SHE SAID SHE IS STILL CONFUSED THAT SHE NEED TO PRAY TO GOD FOR GUIDANCE ON WHO TO CHOOSE I LOVE HER DEALY I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HER ADVICE NEED ON WHAT TO DO THANKS INTELLIGENT AND WISE IDEA NEEDED PLS
Re: Advice Needed On My Fiancee by cumudie(f): 1:28am On May 09, 2013
Broda,u too pray too oo..ds babe hot!dnt give up on love doe. Also try and b smart like wantin to see family and talk to her bou wedding ask her wedding fantasy,do any to prove to her buh dnt do anytin out of proportion cuz she myt get scared n run
Re: Advice Needed On My Fiancee by firetrap(m): 2:20am On May 09, 2013
Prayer has nothing to do with it my brother. Do not allow anybody deceive you, how can your girlfriend who you've been dating for like a year wake up one one day and tell you that. She's confused about who to marry cos she has like 7 suitors. Such decisions are not taken likely and for her to have the courage to tell you means that your not in the picture at all cos she can't just up and marry someone she knows nothing about, meaning she has been dating those other guys while at the same time dating you. One thing you should know is that if you were the one she's thinking of settling down with she would never let you know about the other suitors. Better wise up and stop begging someone to marry you. If she really loves you she would not even entertain the notion of having other suitors
Re: Advice Needed On My Fiancee by Mynd44: 6:51am On May 09, 2013
^^
Nice
Re: Advice Needed On My Fiancee by ChideraFavour(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2013
firetrap: Prayer has nothing to do with it my brother. Do not allow anybody deceive you, how can your girlfriend who you've been dating for like a year wake up one one day and tell you that. She's confused about who to marry cos she has like 7 suitors. Such decisions are not taken likely and for her to have the courage to tell you means that your not in the picture at all cos she can't just up and marry someone she knows nothing about, meaning she has been dating those other guys while at the same time dating you. One thing you should know is that if you were the one she's thinking of settling down with she would never let you know about the other suitors. Better wise up and stop begging someone to marry you. If she really loves you she would not even entertain the notion of having other suitors
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Guys Hoard Dre Sista, When Dh Themselves Are Dating Someone Else's Sista? / "Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" / Catholic Singles, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.