Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8567 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by welli(f): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2008
once a cheat,always a cheat.wat pushed him out d first time,would also push him out again.therefore i will let him bounce out of my life for gud
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by gregg2: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
Welli
It won't be that easy.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by welli(f): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2008
ehen?lets wait till he cheats,den we will see if it will be easy or not
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2008
gregg2:

Welli
It won't be that easy.
it most definately will be tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by almondjoy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2008
It depends on a whole lot of factors. Most likely not! I don't like pussy dippers!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2008
almondjoy:

It depends on a whole lot of factors. Most likely not! I don't like pussy dippers!
lol you come up with some of the most funniest things! cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by gregg2: 1:01am On Apr 23, 2008
almondjoy:

pussy dippers!

only in nairaland dictionary
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by tRoOE(f): 4:37am On Apr 23, 2008
Well if his just a bf yea i will leave
But someone am married to hmmmmmmmmm don't know
Its very easy for people to say No since they've not been in that type situation
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by onyekang1(f): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2008
hell nooooooooooooo !
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by kalmebad(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
@poster

If the guy is remorseful about his actions and ask for forgiveness, i see now reason why i will not
It is very difficult in this present naija to see a man who stick his nose only in one place without sniffing around, they are just few girls. Face facts and stop this attituted of all hell no and blabs.

May be God should walk out on us anytime we offend or sin against him. abi??
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by gregg2: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
kalmebad:

@poster

It is very difficult in this present naija to see a man who stick his nose only in one place without sniffing around, they are just few girls.

Tell them
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by babygirlfl: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2008
Cheating does not really mean a relationship is doomed but u have to think if the cheating partner really really wants the relationship as much as you do.if he/she does then u can give it another go but anything short of that ---RUBBISH it is not worth it this include a repeat. The problem is it is hardwork finding out if the cheating partner really wants it and not just pretending.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by babygirlfl: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2008
It is very difficult in this present naija to see a man who stick his nose only in one place without sniffing around, they are just few girls.

shame some women still think like that.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2008
Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:19am On Apr 25, 2008
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You?

NEVER!!!!!!

A cheating tart will always be a CHEAT.
Stomp on em. . . Kick their butts out like POLIO.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 1:20am On Apr 25, 2008
Jackal.:

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You?

NEVER!!!!!!

A cheating tart will always be a CHEAT.
Stomp on em. . . Kick their butts out like POLIO.
I completely Agree. The guy will always go back to his vomit like a fool. . . . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:25am On Apr 25, 2008
@ J-gal,

You again!!!!!

The guy will always go back?
Women are the greatest cheats in the world.
The world would have been a much safer place without em. . . .
Garden of Eden was peace with Adam and em animals. . . .Eve came in and the everything went up in flames.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2008
@ Jackal - let's agree on one thing - i beg of you.
Men and Women cheat. Men ALWAYS cheat. Women SOMETIMES cheat. Capisce?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 1:29am On Apr 25, 2008
Women cheats the most!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:30am On Apr 25, 2008
Try it the other way round:

Men rarely cheat. . . . Women always cheat!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 1:42am On Apr 25, 2008
Okay that's it. I don't know what kinda girls y'all been meeting. . . . . . . .
Men are beautiful at cheating.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 1:52am On Apr 25, 2008
J Girl, I see you up and ready to rumble, grin grin

@topic,
Men were born to cheat, Lie and destroy, In my Bible men will ALWAYS cheat, so the solution as ladies is not to stress, just get even, wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 1:58am On Apr 25, 2008
Don't forget about Eve. . . . . cool
Adam was so cool before Eve showed up,hence. . . .all the troubles. . .sins. .afflictions. . .tribulations. . .and other curses we are experiencing today!
Like Akon. . . . .Lets Put the blame on Even and women as a whole. . . . . . cool

Bunch of cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 2:02am On Apr 25, 2008
See this Sly nah, Did Eve put a sledge hammer to Adam's head and forced him to sin? Maybe if Adam and his crew will use their brains instead of their d.icks to think, the world wouldn't be this messed up,

Leave Eve alone, she's the ONLY victim in all this tongue, Aren't men supposed to be the "stronger" of the sexes? Then why didn't he use his "superiority" to deny Eve's requests? See double standard,
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 25, 2008
Bunch of cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again, *roll eyes*!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 2:11am On Apr 25, 2008
~Antidote~:

See this Sly nah, Did Eve put a sledge hammer to Adam's head and forced him to sin? Maybe if Adam and his crew will use their brains instead of their d.icks to think, the world wouldn't be this messed up,

Leave Eve alone, she's the ONLY victim in all this tongue, Aren't men supposed to be the "stronger" of the sexes? Then why didn't he use his "superiority" to deny Eve's requests? See double standard,
Antidote . . . .you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok during Adam's time. . . . .remember there was no sin at all. . .errplace was cool. .
Adam had no reason to doubt Eve because of the love he had for her. . . Being strong has got nothing to do with this! cool

Why didn't Eve reciprocate her love by not giving him the forbidden fruit if she truly loved him?
Women was responsible for what this earth is now!! Even a toddler will agree with this fact!

Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 2:16am On Apr 25, 2008
The Sly:

Antidote . . . .you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok during Adam's time. . . . .remember there was no sin at all. . .errplace was cool. .
Adam had no reason to doubt Eve[b] because of the love he had for her. . . Being strong has got nothing to do with this! cool[/b]Why didn't Eve reciprocate her love by not giving him the forbidden fruit if she truly loved him?
Women was responsible for what this earth is now!! Even a toddler will agree with this fact!

Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wait, are you saying that Eve didnt love Adam as well? LOL, Anyways Mr. Sly, as I said, she didnt force him to anything that he didnt want to do. He knew what he was getting himself into, afterall, he was the one who made the covenant with God. EVe was just an innocent bystander cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin,

Women cheat? Yes they do, but in comparison to Men, No way can we ever measure up, No way, Even if you catch men with their pants down, they will still deny it and put the blame on us, As Shaggy would say " it wasnt me", LOL,
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 2:18am On Apr 25, 2008
@ The Sly,

Women are perpetual cheatz. . . . . . .and they can be so awful about it.
Tell me how a married woman would sink so low to sleep with her houseboy/gardener/security guard and get pregnant and force the baby on her husband. How cruel can these women be?

For instance, Portiphar's wife in the Bible. She had her promiscuous eyes locked on Joseph. She tried all the known tricks of prostitution on Joseph until she was able to get hold of his vest. When her husband came back, she lied that Josepth tried to rape her and the dude was sent to jail.
Now, if Joseph wasn't a promise child. . . . .He would have died in Prison just like that . . . Can these tricks be trusted?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
You are talking of women sleeping with houseboys and so forth, but you should remember you guys taught us  the game. House girls, nannies, secretaries, even their daughters are not even left out of men's itching testerone. Was it not jude Law that slept with his nanny or Woody allen that had an affair with his adopted daughter? Please give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Look at it this way. . . .
Prostitution they say, is the oldest profession which means women started the art of sleeping around before men.
Thats food for thunk!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
There has to be a market before prostitution can be seen as a profession. Look at it this way tongue, you can't just start up a business without a parallel demand for it. In the olden days, didn't you here of the Westerners having mistresses or paramours outside marriage. African men didn't even have time for such, instead polygamy was the rue of the day, as well as Arab men that would capture women and put them in Harems. Even King David in the bible could not take his eyes off Bathsheba and he had numerous wives already. I do not remember hearing women capturing men, engaging in polyandry or keeping a lover outside. If at all she did, in these societies I mentioned she would be killed. So please give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!! cool tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hilarious!!!!!

U dare mention the era of King David? That was 400 years after the prostitution boom.
In em days, women were sleeping with Hell's angels and giving birth to giants!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That shows how pseudo-moral women have been in the past. . . . .
When there were no more angels to crink. . . The looked towards innocent men like us to seduce.
Its pathetic!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Are Girls In The Club Like This / A 27years Old Man Is Screwing My 18 Years Old Neighbor / SA Fitness Trainer, Spahle Mpisane Bares Breast For Her Umemulo Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.