Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8566 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2008
I just realized how pointless it is to argue with a bunch of guys who are so negative about women. I can't deal with all this negative energy anymore.
As for you, Rev. Sly - you know I'll deal with you as usual. angry tongue Afterall, we all know you're one of the biggest womanizers on Nl

If women are this bad, why don't y'all become celibate or become permanent playas? If any of you should marry, hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Him:

No other feeling beats the knowledge that someone somewhere cares for you deeply. Your sleep is sweeter at night, perhaps the broken hearted fellows here shld try again . . . better luck next time. grin
4him, i'm guessing you're in love right now. You haven't been jilted like the other dudes, that's why you're so happy with women. smiley it's good to know that one man doesn't hate us as much. . . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2008
I can provide myself with anything money can buy, Jackal. I believe I made it clear before that I don't rely on guys for material shit. There's always a catch with them.

I'm just saying in that woman's case, the boyfriend is at fault for not taking care of her since she was that desperate tongue grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2008
j-girl:

4him, i'm guessing you're in love right now. You haven't been jilted like the other dudes, that's why you're so happy with women. smiley it's good to know that one man doesn't hate us as much. . . .

na backseat love dey at the moment. If you've experienced love before though only an idiot will refuse to try it again.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2008
j-girl:

She followed the money.
Tell the guy sorry ehn. If he was as smart as you and Jackal claimed guys are, he would have recognized her gold-digging skills.

PffffffffffffffffffffffffSSSS!!! another excuse to cover up ur cheating skills. . .
Your point has been dishonorably dismissed with a wave of hand!!!!

The list is too long. . . .

Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still trust ma woman though!!!!
Thats the bottom line. . . . i trust her too. . . . cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Stillwater,

You are a coward. . . . . .matter of fact, u are a flipping coward.
Cant even be bovvered to retrieve data . . . .the issue is centred on the fact that women are naturally devilish.
A woman's heart is deeper than the pacific ocean. . . . .thousands of dirty secrets locked down in the sea beds. . . . .
Y'all tricks are pathetic!!  No wonder divorce rate is on the rise.

Although, i still trust ma woman though!!!!

Bla bla bla, you don't know me, I don't know you either! Who cares whatever you think?  cheesy Let me continue being the -- tongue--that I am for the man who would love moi cheesy cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2008
It's not hard to trust imaginary women
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2008
I just realized how pointless it is to argue with a bunch of guys who are so negative about women. I can't deal with all this negative energy anymore.

It's a pity *shakes head*
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 1:17am On Apr 27, 2008
life is all about risk management. You try it doesnt work, try again . . . someday you'll hit pay dirt. Its the same with women . . . chin up guys! smiley
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

U are still missing the point like a free throw shot.

Thang is, women are naturally greedy and self-centred.
The issue of funds never came up in this case. . . . .This Ibo gal felt there was an opportunity to make cash in hard currency.
Shag a german shepherd and get paid. . . . .she musta thunk . . .in a few minutes, shit will be over and i wld be $1000 rich.

She jumped at the opportunity. . . .although a lil bit of persuasion and cajoling might have been involved.
However, she still had the ultimate decision to say YES or NO provided she wasn't held at a gun-point to shag a mutt/mongrel.
In short, she shagged it and she died painfully.  How is that the fault of her oblivious boy/f?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 1:28am On Apr 27, 2008
--->Jackal

Leave these birds. . . . .they are what they are. . . cool
There was a girl who got discarded from ma buddy list recently because her b/f is my friend. . . .he is very OK as a guy
Next thing i realized was that this same b***** was dating another G who happens to be a friend as well . .

Her first guy is responsible for her school fees and errthing because her dad is one of them crazy type with 100children. . .he doesnt send anything to her
Please tell me why does she need to cheat again?? ?? what in the heck is she looking for??

I was pissed off sometime to the extent that i decided to set her up so that her first guy would be able to bust her red-handed.
But i realized that my move could jeopardize her carrier. . . .until i finally discard her cheating ass out of my buddy list!

Bunch of *(&&&(*& Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2008
Whatever happened to open r/ships. Who deh fear una? cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2008
Where do you guys get these outrageous stories from? tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:38am On Apr 27, 2008
@ The Sly,

Trust me. . . . .for most of em. . . .Cheating is genetical.
Their grandmothers musta cheated in the past and they inherited that whorish trait.
In this present generation, wealth has nuthing to do with a woman being promiscuous.
Some of these tricks are nymphomaniacs. . . . .Shag em 10 times a day and they still want more.
Once u are out of town to make cheddarz. . . . they turn to ur pals, neighbours and even animals.
Its ridiculous. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 1:43am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Sly - stop calling women birds! What da heck? You don't see me calling you a dog. Show a bit of respect to your sister at least! tongue

Men are worse off.
I have a friend who finally decided to sleep with a guy after 2 years of dating.
They've been dating for 4 years now and he's already slept with 2 girls.
They live together, they are both working, her cooking is kiss, she doesn't hold back during sex, she tries to make it exciting for them and still. . . . . he cheated.
What do you call that?

It's just in the blood! Guys are Dogs. We're going to have to accept that.
I go into relationships with my heart guarded because I know what guys can be like. It's just safer that way so that when they cheat on you or they just break up with you out of the blue.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2008
Women never cheat! Watchu talking bout? shocked cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Templa(m): 1:57am On Apr 27, 2008
ibkaye:

Women never cheat! Watchu talking bout? shocked cheesy

fallacy shocked
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2008
Women dont cheat? grin grin grin

What won't i read on this forum?
I might as well say birds dont fly or snow aint white!!!!

The biggest cheatz in this God's green earth are women
Devious, deceptive and daft!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by bawomolo(m): 2:17am On Apr 27, 2008
get jackal a radio show shocked shocked
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 2:27am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Bawolomo,

Radio show? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I cant be bovvered. . . .I only say me piece of mind when women try to defend their evil deeds.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 2:45am On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal, if only men were saints, y'd bet ur life this world would be a better place wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 3:24am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Radiant,

I was looking for u on wednesday to taunt u about Barca/Man Utd game.
Make sure u are here on tuesday for the 2nd leg. . . . .Dont hide!!!!

Men are saints, . . . . .women are the demons.
Look at it from EVE's angle. . . . . . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 27, 2008
i'd sure hand on, only to take out my pound of flesh
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2008
No. I might be able to forgive that person eventually, but I would never be able to trust them ever again. A relationship without trust isn't a relationship at all.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

I was looking for u on wednesday to taunt u about Barca/Man Utd game.
Make sure u are here on tuesday for the 2nd leg. . . . .Dont hide!!!!

Hide? lol . . You still have the nerves to say a word to US? wink

Jackal.:

Men are saints, . . . . .women are the demons.
Look at it from EVE's angle. . . . . . .

Eve is long gone. May be in another world will y'all, bloody brood of ruthless Tyrants be saints tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2008
LOL, 24hrs later and the babies are still weeping how demonic, terrible, evil et al women are, My rass cloth, Makes me wonder who pushed them out and later suckled them, maybe it was a "shim", ROFLMSAO, anything a man can do, a woman can do it better, What's good for the goose is also good for the gander,

Sly, are you hoarse yet? cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Radiant,

So because Eve is long gone, we should ignore the fact she was gullible to have eaten the forbidden fruit?
Satan had 2 choices. . . . Eve or Adam. . . . . and he chose Eve(he knew what he was doing, didn't he?)

Barcelona? Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze.
You are going to get beaten on tuesday at OT which will officially put ur season in jeopardy.
Sorry, maite!!! grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2008
Everybody cheats, not everybody is caught in the act
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Lady2(f): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2008
Her first guy is responsible for her school fees and errthing because her dad is one of them crazy type with 100children. . .he doesnt send anything to her
Please tell me why does she need to cheat again?? ?? what in the heck is she looking for??

Your answer lies within your quote. Look really hard wink

Ok guys, I know some women who just can't help but to cheat, just like there are guys who just can't help but to cheat.

There are women who don't believe in cheating and wish to slap all the women who give women a bad name, just like there are guys who don't believe in cheating and wish to slap every guy that gives men a bad name.

So how about we stop generalising and stop calling women names in a derogatory manner.
Please have respect for your mothers. They're women o.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2008
If only people like jackal would listen to Lady, this world would be a better place tongue!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Lady2(f): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2008
If only people like jackal would listen to Lady, this world would be a better place !!!!!!!

It wouldn't hurt for women to listen to, ya feel me. wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ ~Lady~,

Typical!
So u didn't see these lasses calling MEN dogs and cheatz!!!
They should have respect for FATHERS, don't u think?

@ Stillwater,

U reckon?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Jackal,
When you are done campaigning for yourself and Sly, my two size A cups would be here waiting to cuddle you. cheesy cheesy cheesy.If you have a problem with sizing I can have them silicon filled, just for you baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

@topic
Men give up, you guys put the C in Cheating, WORD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? / My Experience With A Homosexual / BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.