Stats: 3,200,090 members, 7,973,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:08 PM

Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others (26274 Views)

Tinubu 18govs 58 Senators 212 Reps Others To Pull Out Of APC / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by musachara: 8:27pm On May 10, 2013
noblezone: Asari!

I salute your courage!

Anybody castigating you should have his head examined!

The North has been threatened us since and House of Rap (sorry Rep) never heard it.
It is a shame!
I wonder how u reason b4 making such comment, n ur even salutng him. SMH! This is ur country n perhaps ur only hme ur talkin about
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Dibiachukwu: 9:19pm On May 10, 2013
Desert dwelling and ***** eating loud mouths over to you.
Westerners and arabs cant help you now, because we would contain them.
Who would help you now? Who would.
Shortsightedness is a disease.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Dibiachukwu: 9:27pm On May 10, 2013
shizzle11: If our's was a sane society with leaders who are worth their salt, no single individual would dare the authorities in this manner. That being said, I admire this man for his courage and bluntness. If you need guts, let Asari be your mentor. The man has the heart of a lion, fearless and daring, and on this course I'm absolutely behind him.

Like seriously, who are the eediots calling for his arrest on such silly excuse. Where here these same shameless monkeez when the likes of ciroma, buhari and atiku were threatenind the peace and securtiy of the country with their unguarded utterances. Bunch of deluded hypocrytes!
Buhari made worse comments. You didn't utter a word.
A lot of malams have made worse comments, you didn't utter a word.
Uwazurike didn't make a comment. They are threatening him with arrest undecided Once again these people are testing our patience
Dokubo made the same comment and you sir are all riled up.
Define yourself?
I call you a shameless bigot with no courage.
Do you people really want war in Nigeria?

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 10, 2013
Asari is speaking the mind of an average Niger Deltan. You need to visit the creeks and see things before you can relate to what Asari stands for. No other region in Nigeria would sacrifice its waters, lands and forest for the salvation of the 36 States plus Abuja, and be peaceful when people who are fed with the money accrued from the 'anointing oil' threaten to NOT allow their anointed son to be President in peace.

If Niger-Dela decides to secede, believe me, the North will suffer immeasurably. The only State that is capable of surviving this secession is Lagos State alone and its just the tiniest state in terms of landmass.

Let us all respect the NIGER DELTANS, cos they are the breadwinners, FULLSTOP!

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2013
The hypocrisy of yorubas is too extreme.yorubas are so angry that dokubo made these comments and they feel he should be arrested but they all kept quiet when buhari,atiku,chiroma,bakare and other northern politicians made similar and worse statements.

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2013
chima12: The hypocrisy of yorubas is too extreme.yorubas are so angry that dokubo made these comments and they feel he should be arrested but they all kept quiet when buhari,atiku,chiroma,bakare and other northern politicians made similar and worse statements.

Then why didnt the Clueless president retardeen Jonathan arrest anyone who has made such statements in the past
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by eggheaders(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2013
chima12: The hypocrisy of yorubas is too extreme.yorubas are so angry that dokubo made these comments and they feel he should be arrested but they all kept quiet when buhari,atiku,chiroma,bakare and other northern politicians made similar and worse statements.

I will be surprise if simpletons like you can understand the sophistication of the yorubas.we say it as it's.we criticize whoever erred irrespective whose ox is gored.we are the biggest critics of obasanjo and other failures.unlike the backward our son apostles.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by churchills: 10:29pm On May 10, 2013
I am in support of what dokubo stands for. Are these northerners deaf or short sighted? Buhari threatened d unity of dis country, no northerner condemned that act.....hypocrites

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by confusion247(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2013
eggheaders:

I will be surprise if simpletons like you can understand the sophistication of the yorubas.we say it as it's.we criticize whoever erred irrespective whose ox is gored.we are the biggest critics of obasanjo and other failures.unlike the backward our son apostles.
kindly give us the link to prove that yorubas criticized Atiku, Lawal Keita, Adamu Ciroma, Buhari after their threats.

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by confusion247(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2013
churchills: I am in support of what dokubo stands for. Are these northerners deaf or short sighted? Buhari threatened d unity of dis country, no northerner nor Yoruba condemned that act.....hypocrites
Just type in "yorubas are" in a google search box, you will smile and respect google. grin grin grin grin

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by confusion247(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2013
musachara:
I wonder how u reason b4 making such comment, n ur even salutng him. SMH! This is ur country n perhaps ur only hme ur talkin about
This is not our country please. We are not one and we can never be.

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by eggheaders(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2013
confusion247:
kindly give us the link to prove that yorubas criticized Atiku, Lawal Keita, Adamu Ciroma, Buhari after their threats.

buhari never said Nigeria will break up.only dickheads like you are bringing up useless statements.he said if the election are rigged baboons and dogs will soak in blood.loads of yorubas on this forum condemned Lawal keita words.and that was evidenced in our voting pattern in the last presidential election.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Asari is speaking the mind of an average Niger Deltan. You need to visit the creeks and see things before you can relate to what Asari stands for. No other region in Nigeria would sacrifice its waters, lands and forest for the salvation of the 36 States plus Abuja, and be peaceful when people who are fed with the money accrued from the 'anointing oil' threaten to NOT allow their anointed son to be President in peace.

If Niger-Dela decides to secede, believe me, the North will suffer immeasurably. The only State that is capable of surviving this secession is Lagos State alone and its just the tiniest state in terms of landmass.

I think its about time a revolutionary and focused president divert us away from crude oil, and ensure that we have diversified sources of foreign exchange, so dat dim wits like dis dude up here can keep their mouths shut once and for all. Haba, are u people in n/delta the first people to see crude oil Something other countries take for granted.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by FindOut(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Asari is speaking the mind of an average Niger Deltan. You need to visit the creeks and see things before you can relate to what Asari stands for. No other region in Nigeria would sacrifice its waters, lands and forest for the salvation of the 36 States plus Abuja, and be peaceful when people who are fed with the money accrued from the 'anointing oil' threaten to NOT allow their anointed son to be President in peace.

Thank you for further exposing Mr President's inefficiency. So since 'their son' has been in power for the last 3 years, what has he done to directly improve the lives of the people in the Niger delta apart from making the millitants billionaires & increasing fuel price?

Read this sha & show it to the 'others' so they can attempt to come up with answers to the questions.

https://www.nairaland.com/1286622/see-polls-mr-asari-dokubo
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by muktarmtt(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2013
BeraBera:
He was not sent by abybody, he is just seeking relevance and trying to warm his way into Goodluck's heart. He feels that by making such statements, he would be in the good books of Goodluck. I don't believe he is speaking on behalf of Goodluck at all.

One does not have to be an Hausa man/woman to be a Muslim, and not all Muslims in Nigeria are Hausas. It's just a choice of religion. It's the same way you have Christians in the northern part of the country.
Why waste ur time on dis mumu od d first oder who tink evry muslim is a Hausa he most b living in d bushess
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by ChristyB(f): 11:03am On May 11, 2013
Apparently Buhari's baboons are his likes, if he's referring to people I'm sure he himself should be classified the head baboon followed by his people.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by softangel(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2013
T-john:
Asari who is the former President of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) also said that any attempt to arrest him will mark the end of Nigeria./

grin grin grin Dokubo's dayz on earth are numbered. How dare he speak of a whole nation in that manner and to think that some myopic minds are hailing his so called 'bravery'. It is a pity that most nigerians are walking corpses and Đσŋ'† know when to encourage/condemn some acts.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by WilyWily8: 1:44pm On May 11, 2013
confusion247:
Just type in "yorubas are" in a google search box, you will smile and respect google. grin grin grin grin
Google said that Yorubas are dirty
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2013
musachara:

No Sir!

This is not my country!
I am not Nigerian! I am a Biafran!

Biafra is my country, I am only being forced to be a Nigerian!

Emm, by the way, Asari was not the first to make such a statement. Why would his own be an issue?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by hinal: 9:47pm On May 11, 2013
Ochek:

Thank you! My very point. I mean, if all those jokers can say that and nothing was done about it, why then this time. If they really wanna act, let them start with Buhari. He did mention no peace. And now we suffer Boko Haram.
What of Obasanjo with his Do or die election, what do you say about that? Dokubo is a common criminal who want to be relevant, he is just looking for cheap popularity, recognition by his paymasters and other Niger Delta militants who regards him as political taut, they no longer regards him as their leader. He is fooling himself with his stupidity. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by lagcity(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2013

You are not very intelligent if you assume that Nigeria will break up into the present states if Niger Delta breaks away. If Niger Delta wants respect, let them respect themselves and show it to others.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by ArewaWarrior: 10:01am On May 15, 2013
The comments that are flowing on this topic say it all about the state of affairs in 9ja. By far... this country has never been this divided. Is there hope? For the pessimists hell no.... for the optimists there is light at the end of the tunnel, & for the realists... time will tell, but i know 1 thing... we cannot continue like this for too long... somethings just got to give.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC / AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal / Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million