Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,733 members, 7,945,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others (26201 Views)

Tinubu 18govs 58 Senators 212 Reps Others To Pull Out Of APC / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Godpickin: 11:22pm On May 09, 2013
So what if he said so, how is it treasonable case, Pls the dude has every right to express himself, he dared them cos he knows he did nothing, where's freedom of speech? So because he's an izon Muslim he shouldn't talk, cut me some slack people. He's on point here. Even as much as I detest jonathans pattern of governance. Alhaji u rock....speak on...

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by FindOut(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2013
Sciencs: Can't believe he made such statement even wen he's jst few kilometers away frm d police-headquarters. D speed at which this country is fast becoming a joke is staggeringly disturbing.

hehehehehe. How about the IG of Police declaring Abdulrasheed Maina a wanted man when the same Maina was riding about in Abuja freely with police protection! grin
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by justhelp(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2013
bootypoppin: It seems almost every topic or post on the news...gradually shifts to ethnicity or religion..Asari made a comment and its not right...because its like he wants to put the unity and stability of Nigeria on the line. I think it will be very great for nigerians for once to stick to the topic at hand. I mean the issue here is...What asari said...is it right or wrong?...In a blink of an eye the statement has shifted to buhari...then northerners then muslims...Ah Ah. Lets call a spade a spade and stop jumping into another issue that is uncalled for. Sometimes if you are not so sure of what you are want to say or have proof then please you dont have to talk to seem. Is it me or that Nigerian have had several leaders from the different region of the country at some point in time? Apparently it doesnt seem to me like Nigeria has moved forward wo...Sha Nigerians are good at pointing fingers instead of looking at the bigger picture. Ah Ah arent we in a democracy? Last time i checked I think we are...considering its a free and fair election...Let anyone contest for presidency simple. You win thats good..u lose then have faith...Nigeria's a mess abeg and its north or south that is responsible its all of us. Start admitting it instead of pointing fingers..Mtseeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Anyway you just said it all but let me add this, firstly the so call asari think he is doing GEJ favour not knowing that is exposing weakness of the present government to the world lead by the same GEJ he think is fighting for,secondly the president of this country would hear this and keep silent? then the president has lost his vote of confidence and need to think if he is truly serving and protecting the country like Obama then himself should order the arrest of Asari. Nigeria is much bigger than anybody or group of people, soon GEJ we regret it if he can not show us that is the president of Nigeria.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by mbhs139(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2013
God pickin: So what if he said so, how is it treasonable case, Pls the dude has every right to express himself, he dared them cos he knows he did nothing, where's freedom of speech? So because he's an izon Muslim he shouldn't talk, cut me some slack people. He's on point here. Even as much as I detest jonathans pattern of governance. Alhaji u rock....speak on...

so, you call that 'freedom of speech' ? Did you do social studies in secondary or primary school?

I pity those that sacrificed for you to be educated; bad and wrong investment indeed!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by aristocats(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2013
I believe he's sick, he really need help.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by wahihi(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2013
eggheaders: remembering how the he-goat and his wife were crying about when obasanjo holed him up.I won't blame him,I blame femi falana for helping free his crow crow infested black yansh.no wahala after gej is voted out.this niqqar will be going back to the hole where he belong.
He will not go back to any hole, G E J must go back for his second tenure whether the devil like it or not.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by GeneralJ(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2013
This fat boy is still talking
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by mbhs139(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2013
wahihi: He will not go back to any hole, G E J must go back for his second tenure whether the devil like it or not.

Height of obsession! You are obsessed with GEJ, that's your problem. The same offence you are accusing the North for; sight-tight.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by abbeybanks(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2013
...will mark the end of Nigeria see finish at the highest level
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by hardbody: 11:56pm On May 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I have 2 questions!
1. Which side is he supporting because i don't understand his speeches sometimes.

2. Why should an Alhaji/an Hausa person be the Leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force? SMH

This guy is Melford Goodhead, 2years my senior in unical, his dad was a judge in rivers start, he dropped out after he cupped three carry overs. He was always belligerent. I guess he claimed Islam as a religion to enable him have the best of two worlds and it's working for him, coupled with the oga at the top factor. We were both studying law by the way.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by zaboy: 11:56pm On May 09, 2013
where were all these guys when Abatcha held sway?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Rexnegro(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2013
bubadaniel13: Asari Dokubo is just looking for cheap popularity, i am very sure he doesn't mean what saying, i don't how he views Nigeria, Nigeria is not his village that he will just sleep and wake up and expect it to disappear as he is imagining. I think its high time Niger Delta call him to order cos he has misfired enough these few days, i think he needs help.
I swear u said my mind...I no blame the guy na the stupid country Wey person dey na cos am.....imagine
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2013
Buhari and Atiku and many northern leaders have made similar statements in the past and the House of Rep did not call for their arrest. So who are the real progressives?

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by jmoore(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2013
Nigeria is too big for you Asari Dokubo. It will continue to exist after you die.
What if Jonathan dies before 2015, we should elect a dead man?

I think they should allow bulldogs like him and Buhari to keep barking.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Sirdayor(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2013
honestly, i used to respect Asari Dokibo before. But after some time, i noticed he talk too much even when it is unnecesary.
If you want to know an intelligent person just watch his words. Though i am not a politician, but i dont think Asari is very inteligent going by his ultrances.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Didi8: 12:23am On May 10, 2013
In Nigeria anything is possible. An animal can even threaten man. Wetin person go talk?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by babaowo: 12:24am On May 10, 2013
sakaguchi: Nigeria has become a tribal association, if not I don't see how people can make statement inciting violence and hate and still be feeling as if they've made an important piece of oratory. Asari Dokubo should be in jail now as should people like Buhari and co who have made statement of that nature. But what do we get? They make statements that could potentially lead to the death of people that go unscathed. Criminals of lesser status who steal COMMON phones are vilified and could bag as many as 45yrs in jail. What is the point of wasting billions of naira shuttling satelite in space and bankrolling cost of intelligence gathering by the military when all this have not come to fruition and we are won't to wander "why"?
Well people this is why, criminals of substance run this country and criminals with substance are the 1st class citizen, the common masses are 2nd class and the petty thieves are the alien evil our government are determined to root-out.
....naija nd drama...we are watching!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by DanIlon(m): 12:33am On May 10, 2013
Alhaji u think no body can arrest u? Because u are GEJ's kinsman,u know ur oga is at the top and u are collecting illegal cash from Presidency under GEJ administration.u know buhari can't pay u as GEJ,shy asari
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Blueboy0402: 12:40am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you a mind reader that you know what Buhari means?

Buhari said baboons, You claimed he was referring to you.

Are you telling us you are a Baboon?
Will you close your mouth! Are you a learner? Buhari used the "baboon and dog must soak in blood" as an idiomatic expression to convey his message during 2011 election and you are here talking rubbish. If you feel aggrieved by Asari's statement and have decide to embark on a f.0.0ls errand for Buhari, you can as well go and arrest him. Inasmuch as I dont support violence, is Asari the first to make such statement? What of Atiku/Ciroma/Buhari/Obj? What is good for Adamu is good for Tombra.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Acidosis(m): 12:43am On May 10, 2013
LOL....!

Very funny boy

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by destin200: 12:44am On May 10, 2013
U get mouth abeg
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Sirnokiopee(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2013
lol @ sheepishly. ... so buhari laugh goatishly, atiku laugh cowlishly,ibb laugh elephantishly and baba iyabo laugh Gorilaishly.

dayokanu: So everyone now knows the federal Govt headed by Retardeen Jonathan is a figure head

How can one explain a common criminal like Asari daring him to come arrest him,

Next thing you would see Jonathan smiling sheepishly
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by everyday: 12:49am On May 10, 2013
I thought asari had taken up cotonou citizenship
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by tydi(m): 1:03am On May 10, 2013
which kind man b dis self.....?
am jst tired being a citizen of 9ja##sighn a disownent leta##
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Germanbrass(m): 1:11am On May 10, 2013
Confused
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by RealMccoy2(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Will you close your mouth! Are you a learner? Buhari used the "baboon and dog must soak in blood" as an idiomatic expression to convey his message during 2011 election and you are here talking rubbish. If you feel aggrieved by Asari's statement and have decide to embark on a f.0.0ls errand for Buhari, you can as well go and arrest him. Inasmuch as I dont support violence, is Asari the first to make such statement? What of Atiku/Ciroma/Buhari/Obj? What is good for Adamu is good for Tombra.
Dayokanu is just playing the script his master asked him to Play. He reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson on Django Unchained".....House slave mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.