Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,358 members, 7,910,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others (26154 Views)

Tinubu 18govs 58 Senators 212 Reps Others To Pull Out Of APC / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by SLTTM: 1:21am On May 10, 2013
This Asari dude is sick
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by dayokanu(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Will you close your mouth! Are you a learner? Buhari used the "baboon and dog must soak in blood" as an idiomatic expression to convey his message during 2011 election and you are here talking rubbish. If you feel aggrieved by Asari's statement and have decide to embark on a f.0.0ls errand for Buhari, you can as well go and arrest him. Inasmuch as I dont support violence, is Asari the first to make such statement? What of Atiku/Ciroma/Buhari/Obj? What is good for Adamu is good for Tombra.

You are gentically senseless.

Buhari said Dogs and Baboon would soak in blood and you dey vex for here. Which one you be dog or baboon?

If you feel Buhari has said anything wrong why hasnt your clueless President RETARDEEN Jonathan arrested and tried him
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by lagcity(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2013
everyday: I thought asari had taken up cotonou citizenship

it thought so too my guy
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by dukesmith(m): 1:38am On May 10, 2013
Politics is a game of interest, so whoever has no interest to fight for or protect, I suggest he/she gose home and sleep momentarily . Asari has been a useful instrument in the emancipation of Niger Delta strategically. I don't think any one in Nigeria can dispute this fact.

I also would surgest if you are on this thread contribute constructively ... I don't think you would be happy if someone insults your father or call him names., thank you.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Drunk: 1:56am On May 10, 2013
Overfed fat pig with excess fat choking his brains affecting his right ability to think.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by digitalman: 2:17am On May 10, 2013
justhelp: Anyway you just said it all but let me add this, firstly the so call asari think he is doing GEJ favour not knowing that is exposing weakness of the present government to the world lead by the same GEJ he think is fighting for,secondly the president of this country would hear this and keep silent? then the president has lost his vote of confidence and need to think if he is truly serving and protecting the country like Obama then himself should order the arrest of Asari. Nigeria is much bigger than anybody or group of people, soon GEJ we regret it if he can not show us that is the president of Nigeria.

That a cheap blackmail, try something better. No arrest will be made since such has never been the case. Try again
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Blueboy0402: 2:24am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Buhari said Dogs and Baboon would soak in blood and you dey vex for here. Which one you be dog or baboon?

If you feel Buhari has said anything wrong why hasnt your clueless President RETARDEEN Jonathan arrested and tried him
You "go off the depend" too soon when faced with the truth. You have just shown that your mRNA is filled with nonsense codon. If GEJ is "a bull in a Chinese shop" then you are a reflection of your president.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by gillz(m): 2:29am On May 10, 2013
Better and tougher criminals had been taken care of before him so he is lest of our problems. D balloon is just hungry.when time comes he will wake up from his sleep
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by mafioso47(m): 2:43am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you a mind reader that you know what Buhari means?

Buhari said baboons, You claimed he was referring to you.

Are you telling us you are a Baboon?
baboon thangs don dey trend for here o. I can't laff.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by olanyte: 2:54am On May 10, 2013
2. Why should an Alhaji/an Hausa person be the Leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force? SMH [/quote]Olodo not all muslims are Hausa,any tribe can have any faith. Thank God he is not supporting ISLAM.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by kalunomics(m): 3:11am On May 10, 2013
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by hollypagan: 4:26am On May 10, 2013
u guys bet me asari will be a governor oneday,
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Yorubaman40: 5:00am On May 10, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]

Why should Buharis statement worry you?

He said baboons would be soaked in blood,

I believed its Baboons that should be worried and not human beings.

Or you be baboon?[/quote
Even the naturalists will tell u not to be calous with "baboons". There are constitutional ways of dealing with any perceived "baboon". Definitely, soaking anybody in blood, even baboons, for any reason is barbaric. It shows a man with thirst for blood. No wonder the blood of innocent is daily shed in his region and wants it extended to other regions
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Yorubaman40: 5:03am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Why should Buharis statement worry you?

He said baboons would be soaked in blood,

I believed its Baboons that should be worried and not human beings.

Or you be baboon?
Even the naturalists will tell u not to be calous with "baboons". There are constitutional ways of dealing with any perceived "baboon". Definitely, soaking anybody in blood, even baboons, for any reason is barbaric. It shows a man with thirst for blood. No wonder the blood of innocent is daily shed in his region and wants it extended to other regions
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Yorubaman40: 5:16am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe, because Jonathan is decent and not an animal like the "General - blood - president". Could he have said that under Obasanjo? But now we have a president that knows that All powers Belong God- not man.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Yorubaman40: 5:37am On May 10, 2013
Find Out!:

Why? Compare and contrast the regimes of the so-called north with that of the co called south, both millitary and civillian. Count all the infrastructures you see today and tell me how many our so called south built.

You better rise above tribal and religious bigiotry. These silly leaders you think you are defending do not give a damn about you. All of them, both igbo, hausa, yoruba, south south, etc are busy chopping the money together in Abuja and laffing at you people. they will go back to their constituencies and begin to cause division and mumu Nigerians too will believe them. Obasanjo deliberately shoved the rough end of a pineapple in all Nigerian's backsides (to borrow Siena's phrase) when he selected an ailing northern governor to be president (even tho that one showed no signs of interest) and chose the most incompetent south south governor (Donald duke was there o, even thief Odili for make sense pass Jona) to be his running mate. it was his way of punishing Nigerians who refused him 3rd term and he knew very well that those 2 had absolutely no plans for Nigeria.

GEJ has come and the more left unsaid about his incompetence, the better, but it is glaring for all to see. nigeria was way way better years ago when the So called terrible northerners were in power. I'm not blindly advocating for power to go back to the north but at this stage we need to finally rise above tribalism and look at the candidate and what he has to offer, and not where he comes from. Sentiments have brought us to the sorry situation we are in today,.

And what better candidate has the opposition offered u so far? Buhari? Did the north allow the better candidates - Awolowo, Azikiwe etc to rule in 1979 ? Let the northern leaders first provide qualitative leadership to their people before coming to lead me. At least Awolowo, Azikiwe and Obasanjo did not groom terrorists.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by udemzyudex(m): 5:54am On May 10, 2013
hypocrite.....thats wat some pple are.

Go and arrest him if u can,pple doing worst than this av not been arrested.

2015 no too far......
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by sampete(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2013
Asari has become a sacred cow, no one can touch him. I wont be surprised that he ends up not being arrested even after all these threats and counter threats.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Psylas(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I have 2 questions!
1. Which side is he supporting because i don't understand his speeches sometimes.

2. Why should an Alhaji/an Hausa person be the Leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force? SMH
don't you knw that one must be a muslim befor one can lead terrorist group

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by banki(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2013
utumunta: I am 100% in support of this statement from Asari Dokubo! The north does not have a monopoly of violence. Some persons threatened to make GEJ's govt uncomfortable ; they are doing it! Why? Because one of their own is not in govt. These are the same people that contribute the least to our national development, yet they want to lord over the rest of the country and further underdevelop us.
Enough is enough! For too long, the rest of the country had been nursing this old toddler called Nigeria in the hope that it shall crawl, walk and fly. Our brothers from the north see the country as a cow that must be milked at every opportunity. It is their birthright to do so while we stand and look.
This whole thing is playing out as evidence of the fact that we are tired of staying together as a people. Why is the oil in the Niger-delta sustaining this hardly cemented fragment, yet we refuse to accord the owners of the oil their due regard?
If the north can threaten GEJ, the south can equally threaten the north.
unfortunatly boko haram,kidnaping and all other security chalLenges did not start under gej,they only escalated
The peopLe that treathned him belong to his partty,his party is made up of robbers. And Treasury loOters,aNd he is their Leader
Why must he be forceD to rUle Nigeria was it d morth thaT Made aLamesigha and sylva of. BayeLsa. Steal?
WiTth alL d moNey avaiLabLe why couLdntt he buILd a worLdcLass HospitaL in BayeLsa for His wife instead of wasting over 2b oN HospiTaLs in germany

Pdp musT go
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by lekkie073(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2013
UncleJJ:

Tell that to the birds...
Birds won't listen to such bunkum. He should tell dat to d grass grin
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Fadelex(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2013
masu: they need to arrest obj for saying that his re-election will be do or die affair
arrest buhari for saying baboon will soak with blood
etc and then arrest asari
R u a learner?? Obj said the upcoming election will be a do or die affair for PDP and mind you he said dat in 2007, not for his re-election....
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by showwiggy: 6:51am On May 10, 2013
I think this guy should be call to order,who the hell does he think he his?can he be bigger than Abiola?ojukwu,and Abacha?a bloody,shamelss militant.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 6:52am On May 10, 2013
With the colour of comments here, one can draw some valid conclusions:

1. Nigeria may go up in flames, even before 2015.

2. If !1., Your votes do not matter. GEJ does not need any of your votes in his rather surreptitiously expressed reelection bid.

3. Nigerians are Nigeria's own albatross, they truly deserve GEJ and his ilks.

4. From 3., the end to Nigerians' suffering is not near.

5. You'll all live to regret all these and more.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by DOKON(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2013
i refuse to be distracted by these guys.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by iwanchop(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2013
Jonathan should call this guy to order
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by hubreality(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2013
masu: they need to arrest obj for saying that his re-election will be do or die affair
arrest buhari for saying baboon will soak with blood
etc and then arrest asari
Gbam!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by achu442(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2013
Freedom of Speech....,You guys don't know what u r saying..You wan go arrest ghost?...Asari is not reachable at the moment please try again later...If you are in the creeks u'll knw what i am talking about.If dat guy enter creek,even the Navy would not be able to find him in the next 50years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner / Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.