Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure (34384 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by markemordi(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2013
All these people talkking about student dont read.student do read but do u people like u dis country cant move forward.u guys should get a job.jobless people dat dont have postive things for dis nation.even d so called parents dat cant even read dat r in high postion in d government go and advise dem nt us.jamb did rubbish dis yr and dey knw.so stop supporting wrong
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by markemordi(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2013
All these people talking about student dont read.student do read but do to people like u dis country cant move forward.u guys should get a job.jobless people dat dont have postive things for dis nation.even d so called parents dat cant even read dat r in high postion in d government go and advise dem nt us.jamb did rubbish dis yr and dey knw.so stop supporting bad acts
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by ujchief(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2013
EagleNest: Let JAMB explain if the options of writing with computer or papers were adhered to. After that we can make a final analysis and deductions.

Computer based exam has not taken place yet! I repeat, it has not taken place yet!! Those for the computer based will write next month; so how did that affect the result released?

JAMB did a wise thing by postponing the computer based exam, else everyone would have been crying foul and blaming it on the computer!!!

Nanscence!

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by agabaI23(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman:

Jamb is inaccurate when marking scripts, there are using sovient-union machines to mark the results. how on earth do you expect to achieve 100% accuracy, and second these student didnt not fail jamb there are marked wrongly due to lack of university infrastructures.
And u expect to pass JAMB with this rubbish u are writing
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by usayab(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2013
Ajibel: JAMB really messed up this year. I think the board should be overhauled. Everyone would blame the mass failure on laziness of the students,i think thats just a cover up. I heard JAMB deducted marks from students too
Jamb removed subcidy 4 scores this year, may b next year they will stop d deregulation of jamb scores
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Jonnysteve: 7:32am On May 10, 2013
Absolute crap,dey should better find some more important n urgent things that needs their attention like killin @ nasarawa,we all knew y student failed,laziness on d part of student,corruption,n fraud stars so let them leave JAMB alone n go find some thing else do
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Symphony007: 7:34am On May 10, 2013
Some of the comments here are highly disappionting and at best utterly idiotic!! Jamb just dished out mass failure to a majority of nigerian students under the cloak of exam malpractise and some overgrown buffons who wrote jamb in the 20th century are blaming social networking..i know of many students who refused to use malpractise and where because of that moved to specific classes in their center where they were monitored to the teeth. Today their results are being withheld or slashed by jamb for malpractise while their fellows who dished out cash to their invigilators are smiling all the way to uni, while they have to remain another year at home.

what do you think they'll do next year when money is being requested from them? Do you think they'll repeat their noble act of last year.

This years jamb just prooved how shambolic and bloated jamb is, they can't manage their exams and that is why it must go. Universities should conduct their exams and admit who they want to with oversight from the education ministry. I have seen exam aptitute test in the rivers state university of science and technology where you write with computers and immediately you're done, your score appears on the screen and you know your admission status, no bueruecracy, no complaint. Just simple and straight to the point. That is how things are done. Not an overgrown institution without focus!!

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 7:34am On May 10, 2013
These house of rep niggas are so jobless. Kai
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by hardbody: 7:34am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman:

Jamb is inaccurate when marking scripts, there are using sovient-union machines to mark the results. how on earth do you expect to achieve 100% accuracy, and second these student didnt not fail jamb there are marked wrongly due to lack of university infrastructures.

This thought process is why you will never pass. You go into an exam honestly believing you will fail. I pity all of you jam bites. Infact I travelled during the weekend of Jamb exams and considering there was an exam centre at my place, I saw this massive influx of young boys and girls all milling around, and guess where? At all the pubs in town. Upon enquiry, I was told they had come to write JAMB and to my utter consternation, they were competing with us to finish the cold beers that they were in pubs and joints. I felt sorry for the future of this country. Today, your dummies that you voted in to go and rep you are asking why there was massive failure. Una never hala
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by idriis: 7:35am On May 10, 2013
acidtalk: What in Heaven's name is This Country Nigeria turning into?

If this so called House of Representative members have nothing to do, can they just close that chambers, give the keys to Tambuwwal to continue globe trotting with rotimi Ameachi in his private jet. This whole thing is making a mockery of this country.

Is it the Head of Jamb the House of Representative are meant to summon on the Dullards who have nothing in their heads and their parents who no longer scold them to go and read.

The educational standard as so gone down the drain that even a day to exams, students will have heavy ear phones in their ears (they call DRE abi shey na Snoppy) listening to some immoral meaningless songs being sang by all the so called illiterate wanna be dropouts.

Nothing in Nigeria is improving anymore, everything seems to be nose diving, from morals, to spiritual life, educational standard, respect, conscience, trust, hardwork, humility, honesty......

Tambuwwal tell your boys to face more pressing issues rather than blaming an innocent man and his team for marking genuinely without bias what those useless dullards tick in the exam sheet.

Well, I don't blame dem sef. Afterall the thief that called himself Farouk Lawan was the chairman Committee on Education. They are looking for ways to siphone bribe from the Budget given to Jamb this year.

Students : if una dare insult me, na the person wey dey the oldest picture for una house una dey talk to.

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President.
hehehehe!grin guy you don eventually vex finish totally. See as you dey spit acid on these Jamb candidates... How you go blame this innocent guys wen our educational system is a flaws...no good teachers, books, schools, classrooms, learining condition etc....take am easy abeg! Na so Jamb sef go dey set questions like say dem no even wan make students pass.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by mrakin(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2013
Pls let us face fact
1. Some candidates are still in ss2, they may not be fully prepared
2. Some candidates rely on EXPO, they were disappointed
3. Some candidates did the wrong type because of available EXPO
4. Some candidates cannot read and pass, they should go for skill acquisition
5. Some candidates read and got above 200.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Symphony007: 7:39am On May 10, 2013
hardbody:

This thought process is why you will never pass. You go into an exam honestly believing you will fail. I pity all of you jam bites. Infact I travelled during the weekend of Jamb exams and considering there was an exam centre at my place, I saw this massive influx of young boys and girls all milling around, and guess where? At all the pubs in town. Upon enquiry, I was told they had come to write JAMB and to my utter consternation, they were competing with us to finish the cold beers that they were in pubs and joints. I felt sorry for the future of this country. Today, your dummies that you voted in to go and rep you are asking why there was massive failure. Una never hala
it says alot about your thinking when you judge a generation and over a million jamb candidiates with a few beer consuming delinquints in your area.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by destino24(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2013
shugacaneman: social networks are the cause

social network is the cause
some of their results were not released and then all uv got to say is "social network is the cause".....SMH
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 7:43am On May 10, 2013
adepoj99: Make house of rep find lastin solution 2 dis jamb issue... Cuz many burnt nite candles bt find demself scoring 160.It's nt jst fair @dibu..... undecidedMake house of rep find lastin solution 2 dis jamb issue... Cuz many burnt nite candles bt find demself scoring 160.It's nt jst fair @dibu.....
you gys dat are talking wat can they possibly do: highest we'll rewrite it: pple might fail again.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Symphony007: 7:44am On May 10, 2013
Jamb needs to be over and done with. It's just like it's fellow federal disfunctional institution. "the nigerian police"..the nigerian police is so centralized and big that it can't handle itself and can't accurately provide details on all it's officers in the federation. I'm not even sure they know how man officers they have.so with jamb! State police are smaller,linner and more efficent!! So with university runed aptitude test.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 7:50am On May 10, 2013
Besides i dnt tink der is an excuse: abt 10 students got over 300

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:51am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman:

tanks bro odas re just wrtng jagons..

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:51am On May 10, 2013
olire: Besides i dnt tink der is an excuse: abt 10 students got over 300
hw sure re u dat dose 10 neva make use of malpractice and go scotfree...?
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:52am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman: REPS ARE FINALLY WORKING.

God punish JAMB
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 7:53am On May 10, 2013
Fynestboi: tanks bro odas re just wrtng jagons..
some pple had over 300
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:53am On May 10, 2013
Ajibel: JAMB really messed up this year. I think the board should be overhauled. Everyone would blame the mass failure on laziness of the students,i think thats just a cover up. I heard JAMB deducted marks from students too
ABEG HELP ME TELL DOSE WRITNG TRASH HERE
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by faithinnaija: 7:53am On May 10, 2013
I must comment on this ! jamb should not be blamed, reasons being that our nigeria students dont read. I was opportuned to be around one of the jamb center @ apapa lagos you could notice that the students were not prepared for the exams, all that they needed is answers via sms and most of them got it before the commencement of the exams. Most probably most of them got the wrong TYPE so why won't they failed woefully. I interrogated one of the students after the exam from another center and she shamefully told me that she got all the TYPES before she entered the examination hall and the exam was cheap and she finished before time. I laughed within me and the next time i saw her she complained that her result was not released due to biometric errors. Please guys don't shift the blame to jamb but our ever unprepared students. I rest my case.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:54am On May 10, 2013

If this so called House of Representative members have nothing to do, can they just close that chambers, give the keys to Tambuwwal to continue globe trotting with rotimi Ameachi in his private jet. This whole thing is making a mockery of this country.

Is it the Head of Jamb the House of Representative are meant to summon on the Dullards who have nothing in their heads and their parents who no longer scold them to go and read.

The educational standard as so gone down the drain that even a day to exams, students will have heavy ear phones in their ears (they call DRE abi shey na Snoppy) listening to some immoral meaningless songs being sang by all the so called illiterate wanna be dropouts.

Nothing in Nigeria is improving anymore, everything seems to be nose diving, from morals, to spiritual life, educational standard, respect, conscience, trust, hardwork, humility, honesty......

Tambuwwal tell your boys to face more pressing issues rather than blaming an innocent man and his team for marking genuinely without bias what those useless dullards tick in the exam sheet.

Well, I don't blame dem sef. Afterall the thief that called himself Farouk Lawan was the chairman Committee on Education. They are looking for ways to siphone bribe from the Budget given to Jamb this year.

Students : if una dare insult me, na the person wey dey the oldest picture for una house una dey talk to.

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President.
chaii i laff ur condition u beta go find wrk oda dan abusng d president. ¤smh¤
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:54am On May 10, 2013

chaii i laff ur condition u beta go find wrk oda dan abusng d president. ¤smh¤
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 7:55am On May 10, 2013
Fynestboi: hw sure re u dat dose 10 neva make use of malpractice and go scotfree...?
am sure you know that most of those that got less than 200 used malpractices and got away 'scot-free".
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:55am On May 10, 2013
mbhs139: .

that makes sense, a whole lot of sense
deir s no sense in wat he write..
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:56am On May 10, 2013
Bt y wuld innocent heads suffa 4 jamb inability..
olire: am sure you know that most of those that got less than 200 used malpractices and got away 'scot-free".
i doubt dat...
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:57am On May 10, 2013
Gbam
pmonkz:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooow! It baffles me when a Nigerian writes like this. The main reason for the mass failure is because the universities don't have the right capacity to absorb students, so JAMB intentionally failed students.
THANK U
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 7:59am On May 10, 2013
Fynestboi: Bt y wuld innocent heads suffa 4 jamb inability.. i doubt dat...
dis you write jamb? If you did did you fail, if you did did you not use expo??
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 7:59am On May 10, 2013
Van snickers:

What does JAMB have to gain from deducting Marks from you guys?!Only Losers make excuses for Failure, winners standup, dust-up and get ready for the next battle.
who tell u dat dey gat many tns to gain.. 1.7million candidates, 500,000 available space how wuld dey explain dis if 1million student score above 250... And dose 1million re ready to blast pume.. Oya ansa me?

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Fynestboi: 8:00am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman:

"After June 1, the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for 2013 would have been over with 1.7million students left alone to jostle for the 520,000 admission spaces in tertiary institutions in Nigeria."(Vanguard 2013)

Okay if 1 million pass jamb with flying colors, how are we suppose to accommodate them despite the space available in universities are 520,000, So Jamb purposely fail almost half of these candidates due to lack of spaces in universities. Do you get it now ?
Thanks o jare..

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by byns: 8:01am On May 10, 2013
This post is addressed to Prof Steven Hawking- please if you have contact with him, kindly draw his attention to this post.

I have had this vision for along time and like the biblical Jonah, i danced around announcing it, but i cant anymore.

Dear Prof Hawkins,
The message is simple, you were created for a single purpose and that purpose is about to be fulfilled, you are meant to be a marvel to the world, a manifestation of the Glory of God - John 9:3. Thus says the Lord - If only thou shall declare/believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and savior, then shall thou be Healed, be made completely whole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. / Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.