Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,273 members, 7,974,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:04 PM

Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? (7238 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Bought A Car From Seme/kutonu / Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar / Have You Ever Bought A Car From Nairaland Auto Section?share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by angelchi2(f): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
mdCEO:

I ve a 2007 honda accord,about to be cleared through tin can,good price,no magumagu

When is this going to happen and how much?
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by Harus(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2008
I av a car dat I use for carrying people as "DROP" in Abuja and its profittable.
Now that I'm moving to Lagos, would it be more profittable in Lagos?
Your responses would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by batosai: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2008
nope never have not on nairaland, though there's a nigerian site that just came up that's supposed to enable you post stuff for sale all for free. www.wotszup.com
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by genelogan(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2008
i have sold here and what surprised me was that it was a car i had posted 2months before i was called about it.marketing on nairaland works and i consider this thread a tad cynical
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by jenju(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2008
This is a great site filled with a wealth of information. I joined the forum last December and have since sold 5 pre-ordered automobiles from the USA. Currently working on 3 pre-orders for cars and an order for a motocycle.  smiley

The bottom line is CAVEAT EMPTOR.  Never buy a car without doing a carfax report to sniff out cars with potential problems. Some of us here will provide you with a free carfax report if you supply a VIN, as a service to fellow citizens.

Cheers
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by nightrider: 1:06am On Apr 28, 2008
i sold my old car on nairaland!!! funny though cuz it was a friend who placed the ad for me on nairaland. So it wasn't in my name. But some guy replied , came over to my place and he bought the car.
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by bigben3: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2008
good idea,full of usefull information.Thinking of buying one soon through this medium and letting go of my m/benz 190,cheers kiss[img][/img]
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by gidig(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
I helped my neighbour sell his maxima on this site. The car had been lying there for weeks until I thot to post it for him, especially since the price is very competitive. The car was bought yesterday and the owner came to pick it up this morning!

I think the key to selling on nairaland is to give the buyers good bargain. If the price is too steep or just about the same on the market, it may limit interests. You also have to realise that there are people who want to buy but whose only shopping oppurtunity is online from their office. They can book and come and view the car and make their deductions from there!

Yes! cars can be sold on nairaland!
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by ajagx1: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
I have sold baby boy and Maza 626 via nairaland. This site is very effective interms of latest info. about cars both here in 9ja and abroad.

One love to my people. Viper and jenju
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by angelchi2(f): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2008
Trying to get one
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by viperman: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
Angel chi watchout for my posts.
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by nanijoe(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2008
I actually have 2 "baby boy" Honda accords for sale in Lagos right now. If you are interested, let me know and I'll direct you to where you can look at the cars in Lagos.
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by chi101: 6:31pm On May 01, 2008
i have 10 pieces of Honda's to sell for cheap prices. I just need your bank account and full name to process the shipment to Nigeria. LOL j/k.[quote][/quote]
ol boy how much u wan sell am N50,000.00 I dey interested. LOL
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by chi101: 6:35pm On May 01, 2008
i have 10 pieces of Honda's to sell for cheap prices. I just need  your bank account and full name to process the shipment to Nigeria.  LOL j/k.[quote][/quote]ol boy how much u wan sell am N50,000.00 I dey interested. LOL[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by mdCEO(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2008
@ angel chi,
I hope to get my container out next week and will give more deatils on price them,my style is simple,small profit but high volume of sales,watchout for my cars
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by 2black(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2008
I recently bought a Nissan Maxima thru dis forum.
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by airjaw(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2008
I have not, but i think its a good avenue to establish contact. I am presently trying to sell one now. u can view it via d link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-134185.0.html
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by tinkinfela(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2008

Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by westlife08: 12:12pm On May 20, 2008
I bought my honda bulldog last saturday thru a nice dealer (Inspired_men) i met on this site. Although, i agree that one should be very careful when dealing with some of them cos i had a very funny experience with another dealer from this site the same day before i decided to deal with inspired_men.
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by babeisme: 10:04pm On May 20, 2008
yes oh! inspired_m is the man!!!
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by dee02(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2008
I have not bought a car or sold one.

BUT I HAVE SOLD A DUMMY, COLON CLEANSERS AND VAIGRAS THROUGH NAIRALAND!
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by izzabett(f): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2008
interested in a toyota starlet, silver colour. get in touch.
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by sjirseb(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2008
Toyota land cruiser for sell

Expatriate leaving the country is selling is Toyota land cruiser V8 mod 2002/2003 (80000 miles)
Grey color / US spefs (Imported from Texas in 2006) / first owner in Nigeria
Perfect condition / service done by Toyota / new belts / new michelin tyres / DVD
Very good price (under market price) - Urgent will be sold to the best offer. Be quick
Please contact sebastien.jambon@ng.nestle.com or call 08034020251

Sorry I have no idea why I don t have the button post new topic If somebody can help with this too,

Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by carnal: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2008
dee02 stop hating its not all naijas that are bad,i bought an honda crv 2007 in the month of june through nairaland and i have introduced more than 5 of my colleagues to the dealer and he has delivered big time more than my expectation
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2008
dee02:

I have not bought a car or sold one.

BUT I HAVE SOLD A DUMMY, COLON CLEANSERS AND VAIGRAS THROUGH NAIRALAND!

LMFAO!!
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by sonety2k(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
I have never brought one but am presently thinking of selling some cars through this forum Land of hope
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by sonety2k(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2008
Have 4 Golf 3 and 2 VW BUG    to sell , car still in japan  good price kindly  get in touch  if u are intrested in the cars

YEAR OF GOLF -- 1996 , 1995 ,1994, 1993

VW GOLF BUG -- 1999 and 1998

FORD EXPLORER ----1996

Regard
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by bolexy1: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
uhm! dis is amazing, if you are in doubt of anyone why dont you do an assessment of the dealer and authenticate his/her genuineness.

get their phone numbers call themand visit their auto shop, pick the car of your choice and ensure you dont release value (your cash) until you get value (the car) in return.

meanwhile i recommend the guy who uses the code name inspired_m(en). i av met him several times and he is very popular in the auto shops along western avenue.

angel chi. so wanna buy a car? pls specify the model of the honda, toyota or any other vehicle of ur choice
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by bolexy1: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
i have a 2004 toyota corolla LE for sale
the pics are attached

Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by bolexy1: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
the toyota corolla will cost just N1.9 million asking

any interested buyerS should kindly contact 08087579361

the car is already in naija, it came in August 2008 with my 2003 Honda Accord EX

LAGOS CLEARED
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by bolexy1: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sorry about the typo,

interested buyers should contact me on 08087579361 or mail mobolaji.komolafe@zenithbank.com
Re: Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland? by bolexy1: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
one last picture of the corolla

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2010 / Enugu Government Bans Unauthorised Use Of Vehicles With Tinted Glasses / Is A Car A Necessity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.