Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement (1053 Views)

PDP Warns Clark, Tompolo And Dokubo Over War Threat / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by ManofSteel1: 10:16am On May 10, 2013
anyone comparing Buhari statement with that of dokubo must really be suffering from ''acute ignorance syndrom''. Buhari vowed blood but he said if the elections are ''RIGGED''while Dokubo on the other hand is vowing that Goodluck must win by all cost irrespective of the Peoples popular Choice. In other words what Dokubo is saying is that as long as he is a defender of the ijaw people and a financial beneficiary of this administration, that he's personal interest(and those in the cabal)must be protected and maintained at all cost irrespective of the grave consequences such greedy interest would have on the unity of Nigeria and well being of the rest of the population.I doubt he is speaking for the whole Ijaw people, but the rest of Nigerians(Igbos,hausa,yoruba, and other minority groups)should see this as a disregard towards their own tribe.But its even a bigger insult to the millions of unemployed youths and poor nigerians etc who are still asking God for a revolutionary leader that can rise up to challenge ant take their pains away
Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by Toktee(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2013
Guy u don fumble already,an educated person like you supposed to a wide research before saying buhari vowed blood,when and where,you don't even supposed to associate buhari name with a war criminal like dokubo asari,buhari said"lynch anybody that rigg election "and i think the statement is regimate,can Jonathan make that comments no,he dont have the courage to do that cos his bothers maybe a victimes
Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by duality(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2013
Wait a sec.. Are you saying that Buhari and his CPC did not engage in electoral malpractice in 2011? lets stop this hypocrisy; because there are evidence of Underage voting in his home state. Those were some of the strategies deployed by some northerners. some NYSC members can attest to this.

Lynch anybody who rigs election my foot. My friend was at the poling station where every one was made to vote for Buhari simply because he was the northerner who had a chance against GEJ.

I'm not for or against any political party. but some of us who have stayed with the northerners, know the agenda is ALL about having a president from the northern extraction. NOTHING MORE. Any party that produces a Northern candidate, will be approved by the north. Watch what will happen if APC produces a southern candidate for the presidency.

Ask yourself why southern corps members were hunted like games after the election result was announced in 2011. Some persons have decided not to say the truth in this country. I personally don't approve of Asari's outburst.But that man knows the truth and speaks the truth. Anyone from the North, South, East or west who think he is blabbing, is certainly in self delusion.

Link this.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5687201-146/katsina_election_officials_and_police_accept.csp

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by Abagworo(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2013
duality: Wait a sec.. Are you saying that Buhari and his CPC did not engage in electoral malpractice in 2011? lets stop this hypocrisy; because there are evidence of Underage voting in his home state. Those were some of the strategies deployed by some northerners. some NYSC members can attest to this.

Lynch anybody who rigs election my foot. My friend was at the poling station where every one was made to vote for Buhari simply because he was the northerner who had a chance against GEJ.

I'm not for or against any political party. but some of us who have stayed with the northerners, know the agenda is ALL about having a president from the northern extraction. NOTHING MORE. Any party that produces a Northern candidate, will be approved by the north. Watch what will happen if APC produces a southern candidate for the presidency.

Ask yourself why southern corps members were hunted like games after the election result was announced in 2011. Some persons have decided not to say the truth in this country. I personally don't approve of Asari's outburst.But that man knows the truth and speaks the truth. Anyone from the North, South, East or west who think he is blabbing, is certainly in self delusion.

Link this.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5687201-146/katsina_election_officials_and_police_accept.csp

As for the pictures you displayed, we cannot determine age by looks otherwise "Aki" and "Paw Paw" would be called 6year olds. PDP can never win a free Presidential election in Nigeria. Only the less informed do not know that the corpers were killed by PDP in order to deviate the riots and gain sympathy from the masses. Anybody that rigs election should be killed if Nigeria wants to succeed in democracy.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by Goddex: 2:54pm On May 10, 2013
For me, no difference. House of Rep's and Gov Aliyu should first call for Buhari's arrest. Tambuwal is merely displaying ethnic sentiments.
Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by 1MCN: 2:55pm On May 10, 2013
Inasmuch as I will continue to strongly condemn Dokubo's threat of violence if GEJ is not returned as Nigeria's President come 2015, I will say that it'll be a lie if we say that Buhari had only said "lynch". You cant remove the "blood on dog and baboon" part of that his threat. More so, if the Buhari's garuliuos hunger for power is not akin and incestuous with the northern Born-To-Rule mentality why then didnt a fullscale war break out when the same Buhari lost election to Yar'Adua (an election most widely criticized that even the Yar Adua himself admitted to the wholesale rigging). He quietly took to the court. And I watched the entire court proceeding on that judgement day. Why did we not hear even the sound of a pyrotechnique? The 2011 election might have had its imperfections but it's adjudged by both local and int'l commentators as a paradigm shift from the past.
Lastly, in view of the foregoing, what is the meter with which Buhari himself measures a free and fair election? Is it just one inwhich he or a fellow northerner emerges the president?
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by cjotech: 3:42pm On May 10, 2013
Abagworo:

As for the pictures you displayed, we cannot determine age by looks otherwise "Aki" and "Paw Paw" would be called 6year olds. PDP can never win a free Presidential election in Nigeria. Only the less informed do not know that the corpers were killed by PDP in order to deviate the riots and gain sympathy from the masses. Anybody that rigs election should be killed if Nigeria wants to succeed in democracy.

How old r u. U sound so disgusting and incoherent

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 10, 2013
the difference is this:

One threat came from the North and the other came from the South South!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement by masu: 4:50pm On May 10, 2013
IF I WERE TO JUDGE BETWEEN THE TWO STATEMENT:

1) buhari is an ex presdo, elderly states man,highly respected both home and abroad.
while dokubo is a nobody and a militant.
2)buhari had once truncated a democritic government of this nation.
while dokubo had vandalize our oil pipeline.
3)buhari is a presidential candidate till date
while dokubo is a nobody.

my judgement:
dokubo should rcv 100 lashes of cain,
buhari should be sentense to death because his earlier speech "lynch anyone ..." has cost the death of innocent citizens,
as an elderly states man he should watch his words more than us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Helyn Aninye, Chizobam Ben-okafor Over N1.4 Billion Subsidy Scam / Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? / Construction Of N775bn East-north Gas Pipeline Begins Next Year –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.