Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,309 members, 7,891,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? (1053 Views)

The Real Niger Deltans / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Adamawa:Akpabio And Ameachi Led Faction Of Governors Forum Scramble For Ngilari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Symphony007: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2013
In the course of all this ameachi- jonathan fued, i have heard a lot of people call ameachi a traitor for speaking against his fellow niger deltan, jonathan. I find this stupid and a prolific attestation to the prominence of tribalism in this country. Tribalism that has made people blind to the failures of their leaders. I loath tribalism but i will tap into a tribalist state of mind to prove to you why jonathan is the real traitor to the niger delta.

What has jonathan, the son of the niger delta done for his people since he became president? One of his first act as president was to remove as foreign minister odein ajumogobia, a niger deltan. A man who the canadian prime minister called "africa's foremost diplomat", a man who negociated nigeria's name out of the u.s terrorist watch list. Jonathan replaced this man with gbega ashiru, a yoruba man who is yet to accomplish anything for nigeria on the world stage. Jonathan has also went futher to appiont hausa,igbo's and yoruba's into the prominent positions in his government and pushed his fellow niger deltans like aba moro and ama pepple into obscure positions like minister for housing, NJ affairs and minister of state positions. There is no niger deltan heading any major federal government agency! Even the NNPC, an oil agency is headed by a yoruba man. For crying out loud even the NIGER DELTA development agency is headed by an igbo man. This is shamefull as even obasanjo had somebody like timi aliabi, a bayelsan as NDDC head.

A niger deltan in aso rock has not changed how the oil companies based in the delta operate, they continue ignoring their host communities, explioting their resources without developing the communities. Giving out all the jobs to igbo's and yoruba's and ignore the youths of their host communities. The nigerian LNG is an example. Based on bonny island but all their jobs are given to yoruba's and igbo's. Amongs the hundreds they hire annually not more than 5 niger deltans are hired. The M.D of lng is babs omotayor. A yoruba man, his deputy is bashir koko. An hausa man. The only two niger deltans on the board are chief. Dr. Longjohn and siene alwell brown and they fight every year to keep their job. Chief longjohn who is the board chairman. A ceremonial role is nearly 80 and should be retire but he refuses because he knows if he does, one yoruba or hausa man will just be parachuted in from lagos to take over the role, and his people has lost their only voice on the board of a company that's explioting them. Jonathan has'nt done anything about this.

The jonathan government is currently building two dams in the north to add 700 wtts of electricity to the national grid but in the niger delta, oil companies flare tons of gas everyday that polutes the environment of the locals, poison their breathing air and their drinking water. If the government undertakes a project to direct the flared gas to feed the grid,it will surpass the 700 wats the two northern dams will add. But while jonathans people die of poison, northeners get jobs.

What project has jonathan undertaken in his region? The east west road is moving at snail pace while the lagos ore road is on the fast track. The port harcourt-lagos coastal road proposed by pres. Yar adua has been scrapped by jonathan. Federal universities like uniport has trippled it's school fees. There are more NDDC projects in the south east than the south south. Their are preparation for a second niger bridge but the port harcourt-bonny road and bridge is still a dream.

Jonathan travels with, gives incentives, national honours to enterpreneurs like dangote and adenuga, but he ignores niger delta enterpreneurs like ibeto who owns a cement factory in port harcourt that dangote is forcing him to sell to him but he refuses. And o.b lulu briggs who owns all sorts of buisness including lubrik construction which ameachi gives lots of rivers contracts. While this niger deltan enterpreneurs are trying their best and lookin for a little help, their brother ignores them and branish the hausa and yoruba men.

I could go on forever but i'll leave it here and challenge all you niger delta tribalist to prove me wrong. If you can't then open your eyes and know who the real traitor is.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by jaymichael(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Following this thread keenly.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Symphony007: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2013
All these jonathan ass lickers are avoiding this thrend because they can't phantom a response! The truth is there, constant!! I outlined facts! You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. And this just shows the tribalistic state of nigeria. Every region of the country don't vote for vision and will, they vote on sentiment and hate and such a country can never be united. If scotland after nearly 500 years in the british union, a union that presided over the greatest empire in world history can be having a referendum on seperation, i see no reason why nigerians won't be given that same opportunity.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by don33310(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Symphony007: All these jonathan ass lickers are avoiding this thrend because they can't phantom a response! The truth is there, constant!! I outlined facts! You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. And this just shows the tribalistic state of nigeria. Every region of the country don't vote for vision and will, they vote on sentiment and hate and such a country can never be united. If scotland after nearly 500 years in the british union, a union that presided over the greatest empire in world history can be having a referendum on seperation, i see no reason why nigerians won't be given that same opportunity.
Thanks,i don't think i would have put it better like you just did.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by ssii: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Where are they? All the "GEJ is our brother, Amaechi is a traitor" people,come and say how GEJ's presidency has affected the niger delta. The last time I checked, PTDF chairmanship position was given to a yoruba, and only a small number (if any at all) of niger deltas are able to get PTDF scholarship. If the northerners were that tribalistic, would they have conceded the presidency to GEJ by voting for him in the 2011 primaries when it was clear that the north has not completed the 8years tenure started by Yardua. If GEJ agreed on a single term with the governors to get their support during the primaries, he should do the honorable thing of being a man of his word instead of causing division and fighting Amaechi.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by gramci: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Symphony007: All these jonathan ass lickers are avoiding this thrend because they can't phantom a response! The truth is there, constant!! I outlined facts! You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. And this just shows the tribalistic state of nigeria. Every region of the country don't vote for vision and will, they vote on sentiment and hate and such a country can never be united. If scotland after nearly 500 years in the british union, a union that presided over the greatest empire in world history can be having a referendum on seperation, i see no reason why nigerians won't be given that same opportunity.

Only a certified dunce wont know why this thread is being ignored, op exhibited his ignorance which is not difficult for any discerning mind to decipher.

let me leave you with few questions.

Is Abba Moro from Benue Sate a Niger Deltan as op implied?

Is Cletus Ibeto from Nnewi also a Niger Deltan?

lastly you must realise that its not mandatory to comment on threads, for they say "silence speaks is louder than words". for with this gibberish you just brought your dumbness to cyberspace.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Demdem(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
Of cos the Retardeen is the biggest traitor of all. He prefers and supports the much hated Aboki to be in charge of the governors forum as against his own brother.
he promised us floating cities here in ND and till date no show. Only his cohorts like Tompolo, Ateke, general Boyloaf, old fool Clark and their miserable kind are enjoying his presidency here in ND, the real people are still impoverished and poor in the midst of enormous wealth.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by gramci: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Demdem: Of cos the Retardeen is the biggest traitor of all. He prefers and supports the much hated Aboki to be in charge of the governors forum as against his own brother.
he promised us floating cities here in ND and till date no show. Only his cohorts like Tompolo, Ateke, general Boyloaf, old fool Clark and their miserable kind are enjoying his presidency here in ND, the real people are still impoverished and poor in the midst of enormous wealth.

Dummydummy how fa grin
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Symphony007: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
gramci:

Only a certified dunce wont know why this thread is being ignored, op exhibited his ignorance which is not difficult for any discerning mind to decipher.

let me leave you with few questions.

Is Abba Moro from Benue Sate a Niger Deltan as op implied?

Is Cletus Ibeto from Nnewi also a Niger Deltan?

lastly you must realise that its not mandatory to comment on threads, for they say "silence speaks is louder than words". for with this gibberish you just brought your dumbness to cyberspace.
thank you for making a few emphasis for me, what is a benue man doing running the niger delta ministry, secondly, i never said ibeto was he niger deltan, he owns a major niger delta buisness that is providing jobs. Finally pointing out these shambolic infinitesimalities and ignoring the core reason and points behind the thread, shows your grand idiocy and cluelessness!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by gramci: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Symphony007: thank you for making a few emphasis for me, what is a benue man doing running the niger delta ministry, secondly, i never said ibeto was he niger deltan, he owns a major niger delta buisness that is providing jobs. Finally pointing out these shambolic infinitesimalities and ignoring the core reason and points behind the thread, shows your grand idiocy and cluelessness!!

Who be this nonentity?cheesy, so Abba Moro is now minister of Niger Delta? Please do yourself a favour, concentrate on joke section.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Symphony007: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2013
gramci:

Who be this nonentity?cheesy, so Abba Moro is now minister of Niger Delta? Please do yourself a favour, concentrate on joke section.
ok, i admit, i made a slip up by mistaking mr moro for godsday orubebe. I gladly accept by fault, so do you now care to comment on the real issues outlined above?
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by RickyRoss1(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2013
It is not by force to comment. I prefer to even keep quiet than to say what I don't know. OP made lots of mistakes and it would have been better for him to just shut his mouth.

If you prefer Amechi no wahala vote for him in 2015, but allow others who prefer GEJ to vote for him as well, its that simple. I do not know if anyone of them is a traitor or anything. One thing you MUST know, Amaechi cannot even win a free and fair election in Rivers State. We know Okrika people and all the river rine communities hate him to the core including Kalabaris etc. Till date they are still in court bc of the water front demolition issue.

Since the OP seems to know too much, can he tell us what has Amaechi done for his own kindred since almost 8years now since he became the governor of Rivers State? At least I ply that road each time I'm traveling to Owerri and I know for sure Amaechi has not done nothing for his people.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Symphony007: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Ricky_Ross: It is not by force to comment. I prefer to even keep quiet than to say what I don't know. OP made lots of mistakes and it would have been better for him to just shut his mouth.

If you prefer Amechi no wahala vote for him in 2015, but allow others who prefer GEJ to vote for him as well, its that simple. I do not know if anyone of them is a traitor or anything. One thing you MUST know, Amaechi cannot even win a free and fair election in Rivers State. We know Okrika people and all the river rine communities hate him to the core including Kalabaris etc. Till date they are still in court bc of the water front demolition issue.

Since the OP seems to know too much, can he tell us what has Amaechi done for his own kindred since almost 8years now since he became the governor of Rivers State? At least I ply that road each time I'm traveling to Owerri and I know for sure Amaechi has not done nothing for his people.
firstly, ameachi won a free and fair election in rivers state in 2011, secondly ameachi has suspended waterfront demolition for the main time, he has even destroyed some water fronts. Eg: eiemanze waterfront. And finally ameachi has no problem with okrika people, the first and only ring road in rivers state is the one he build in okrika, whatever bad blood left in okrika is being wiped up by abiye sekibo, by the way i urge you to take a closer look at ubimma and take back your comment about ameachi not doing anything for his people.
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Demdem(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2013
gramci:

Dummydummy how fa grin

gradaft, now too far ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan And Ameachi: Who Is The Real Niger Delta Traitor? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2013
Both

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Others Seal Turkur’s Fate At Secret Abuja Meeting / APC To Presidency: Tell Us How 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Are Being Stolen Daily / FRESH CRISIS: New PDP Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.