Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (106456 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 10, 2013
tah na lie
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by delors(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2013
Send this to Chico Ejiro, Emeka Ike to be the husband, Desmond Elliot the brother -in-law and Stella Damascus the 'cheerful giver'...proposed title: MISTAKEN LOVE! Part 1... grin grin grin grin grin

Marketed and distributed by Chikson Enterprise, 4, Edidi Lane, idumota, Lagos. Telefun: 0800401402444204...GRAB YA COPY NNOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by ELgordo(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2013
Wait a minute! y'all wanna see this old bag is 29? hell noo buh she gat nice thighs tho wont mind to hit that. . . . . what an UN - SUCK - SEX - FULL story . .,. . . funny tho
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by ShackAttack: 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
you posted an Nude picture and now you are saying that "you mistakenly slept..." angry [size=18pt]PITY![/size]
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by linuses: 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
atleast u don enjoy. jst manage an no problem since e don already enta
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by baby124: 6:39pm On May 10, 2013
LOL, she fell on her Brother in law's thing. I guess it happens for some. People just falling and fainting then landing on this thing. na wa o. cheesy. Illegal waka.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by emmajarule: 6:41pm On May 10, 2013
Wat d Bleep are u talkin abt?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2013
U entered the wrong bedroom huh? Ok... I am your husband's younger brother. I am in room number "wrong". Waiting ...
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123: LOL, she fell on her Brother in law's thing. I guess it happens for some. People just falling and fainting then landing on this thing. na wa o. cheesy. Illegal waka.

Girl u too funny ooo, u don fall and land on thing before?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Elizabethoni(f): 6:42pm On May 10, 2013
diji04: I had séx with my brother-in-law by mistake. In the dark I thought he was my husband.

I’m 29, my husband’s 31. His parents held a family party for his niece’s 18th birthday last weekend.

Everyone was there, including my husband’s brother who was home from working away in Saudi. He’s 36.

We all get on well and there was plenty of alcohol and food. It was a nice party and we carried on drinking and dancing into the small hours.

My husband went up to bed before me and said he’d be waiting for me. I followed him up 20 minutes later. I got into bed feeling frisky and we ended up having séx.

I woke up a couple of hours later and sat up to get a drink of water. I pulled back the curtain to let some light in through the window from the street lamp right outside the bedroom.

I looked round and got the shock of my life when I realised I was in bed with the wrong man. The man beside me was my husband’s brother. I’d gone into the wrong bedroom and I guess my brother-in-law thought it was his lucky day. We had all had a lot to drink.

I ran to the right bedroom and crawled into bed with my husband who was fast asleep. Then I realised I’d left my underwear in the other room, so I sneaked back.

My brother-in-law was stirring so I hissed that we must keep quiet about what had happened. He just said, “Whatever.”

He’s flown back to Saudi now but I don’t know whether to admit everything to my husband. If this comes out I’ll lose a man I love more than anything and cause family ructions.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/deidre/4835068/Deidre-Daily-Drama-I-got-so-drunk-I-slept-with-my-brother-in-law-by-mistake.html

well u guys should free this babe or guy ...me i know its possible especially if it was because she was drunk..the power of alcohol no be small tin..
i remember a day i drank with my hubby and i went off my limit that night and went to bed naked as usual...so in the middle of d night i found myself lying on the floor naked in my eight year old son's bedroom...i was so scared and ran to back to my room. i told my hubby the next day and we laughed over it but damn it was embarrassing i only prayed my son didnt see his mum naked on the floor cos d lights were off...like i said my hubby and i laughed over it but he asked me a question that am lucky its my son's room i found myself not in the guest room with a male adult vistor/relative/friend of his..as in what if one of his friends was sharing our flat with us and i found myself in his room and something happened.....i just thank God.
so this story may be real cos ive been almost there...but i am not sure if its ok u tell ur hubby but am so scared for u cos that his nrother would use it against u someday if he wants more
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2013
Shit
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
Big lie and it made front page.
sweet-tease:
Which kind lie lie story be this na undecided
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by ndobobo: 6:52pm On May 10, 2013
Which moofie is this again
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by sammyyoung2(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2013
Capital FAKE

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by DigitalSignal(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2013
kokoye:

errhhmm...did you see the link at the bottom of the post?

Danm! It's a link and I didn't see!!! Anyway, it's this girl's fault!
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by austinebode: 6:58pm On May 10, 2013
Who will believe this funny story.
so if you hubby or your brother in-law re reading this your story what would you tell them.

This story is not real sister
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by DigitalSignal(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2013
kokoye:

<----->
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by DigitalSignal(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2013
kokoye:

Danm! There's a link but I didn't see!!! Anyway, it's this girl's fault! grin
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by size38: 7:08pm On May 10, 2013
To me, nothing like mistake. Both of them have been in secret romance before that wonderful opportunity presented itself that faithful day
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Chilug(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2013
iebanehita:

We shld b giving advice to a faceless grl!
The OP isnt evn responding to anybody sef..#mschew
Bros na wa to u o, didn't u see that source of the story?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 10, 2013
DigitalSignal:

How can you be taken seriously when your gender indicates you're male and you're here talking as a lady?

Maybe he is gay.Maybe the 'husband' is gay.Maybe his gay brother in-law living in strict islamic saudi arabia had come home to drink alcohol and empty his load.

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by supaeagles(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2013
DigitalSignal: How can you be taken seriously when your gender indicates you're male and you're here talking as a lady?
Ha ha - I missed that. The whole story sounded like it was from ikebe super anyway.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Ekowise(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2013
Let me not break d rules.......... So i'd rather continue with my "gari" & "kulikuli".
But wait, do you think Nlanders are fools and kids like you are? I dey vex.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by PrettySpicey(f): 7:35pm On May 10, 2013
grin lol. It sounds like a script from that Brazilian soap - Seize the day.
Wch kain drink VS friskiness go make you no recognise ur hubby touch?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by deekris: 7:45pm On May 10, 2013
U shuld be ashamed of ursef,so u enjoyed to d extent dt u culd nt recognize d sound of ur husb in bed.liar
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by tucker12(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2013
Na wa ooo people just cook up stories and post..... angry angry angry
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by ol2012: 8:03pm On May 10, 2013
DigitalSignal:

How can you be taken seriously when your gender indicates you're male and you're here talking as a lady?
I wonder oh!I almost fell 4 d folktale b4 observing d OP's gender
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by EmmyDe25(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Na wawa u be, dint u see d link to where he culled d story?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by biggz82: 8:08pm On May 10, 2013
u dey mad, ur fada if u dey find attention go anoda place,
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2013
The world is full of sick people.

You slept with your brother in law by mistake?

Must be a retard.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Inik(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2013
All these fake stories from facebook groups angry I saw this story last week on two facebook groups. The op even attached a lady's picture to back up this tale shocked
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by deskossy(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2013
Nollywood script....no 1da e dry,even ma 5 yrs old bro will not buy it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.