Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (106317 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by peteronyii: 8:18pm On May 10, 2013
but u enjoyed the sex? y complaining now? na waoh no adult wey be pickin.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by peteronyii: 8:23pm On May 10, 2013
u said it, u ve succeeded in seducing ur brother in-law. clap 4 ur self baby oku.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On May 10, 2013
wonlasewonimi: You no know the size wey dey enter the place before?
no mind am,the the woman na ashewo
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by gabbrri(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2013
i wonda o. He realy nid 2 sell his story to wale adenuga
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by achovirux(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2013
Chukwuemeka clap for your self
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by ibkgab001: 8:39pm On May 10, 2013
This from Liedframe and not mainFrame opomulero angrybaba gbonmi simojo oya tubee
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by lordus01(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2013
Dat's a miscalculated lie
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by successking: 8:56pm On May 10, 2013
Op, why do u want me to believe this story?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by chris51(f): 9:06pm On May 10, 2013
Tell that story to the marine. Rubbish. You mean you don't know your husband's smell? Shame on you
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by chris51(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2013
chris51: Tell that story to the marine. Rubbish. You mean you don't know your husband's smell? Shame on you
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 10, 2013
What a pathetic lie. So she doesn't know the size and smell of her husband? Oh please she wanted to screw her husband s brother, it was so intentionally. Tchew!

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Motolank: 9:17pm On May 10, 2013
You 4got 2 remove the link under ur story from where your true life story was copied

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by miqos02(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2013
good story for nollywood
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by emmatok(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2013
Elizabethoni:

well u guys should free this babe or guy ...me i know its possible especially if it was because she was drunk..the power of alcohol no be small tin..
i remember a day i drank with my hubby and i went off my limit that night and went to bed naked as usual...so in the middle of d night i found myself lying on the floor naked in my eight year old son's bedroom...i was so scared and ran to back to my room. i told my hubby the next day and we laughed over it but damn it was embarrassing i only prayed my son didnt see his mum naked on the floor cos d lights were off...like i said my hubby and i laughed over it but he asked me a question that am lucky its my son's room i found myself not in the guest room with a male adult vistor/relative/friend of his..as in what if one of his friends was sharing our flat with us and i found myself in his room and something happened.....i just thank God.
so this story may be real cos ive been almost there...but i am not sure if its ok u tell ur hubby but am so scared for u cos that his nrother would use it against u someday if he wants more

I agree with you to some extent.
I read the advice from the Link and I really pity her for that mistake.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by maxisfield(f): 9:51pm On May 10, 2013
Ds iz super stooorrrrryy grin
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by xcuggsm(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2013
Nice jist. But don't you ever under-estimate the power of over indulgence in alcohol beyond ones limit!.
I remember my University days in the 80's at UNN ; when after drinking beyond my limit at a school party; I woke up the next morning in a room in the female hostel (Eyo Ita Hall) when I thought I got home to my room in Aja Nwachukwu Hall.
I was lucky that the ladies in the room I crashed in knew me quite well; otherwise if I was discovered it would have been a scandal that would have resulted in my being expelled from the University.
I know what you guys are thinking!!
NOTHING HAPPENED!!
Those were the days when female undergraduates were decent/respectable and could - as the saying goes - hold their collective "conji".
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by samclet(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2013
feeljohnny: Dis is wat we call: SOBO.
I can c someone mixing SOBO for nairalander to drink. BEWARE!!
undiluted SOBO, haba, Shoe get size na
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by nolio(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2013
Does d part were u 4got ur panties and went bak 2 get it supos 2 cum in2 d story?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by nolio(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2013
So afta warning me dat no1 must knw abt dis, u stil came here, opend ur big maut and told pple wat happend last nite?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by aforebby: 10:34pm On May 10, 2013
you must be a clan,,,,alawada keri keri,,a comedian,,,a fibricator,,,it sound unreal anyway,,,say d truth did u fibricated it??
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by aforebby: 10:47pm On May 10, 2013
you must be a clan,,,,alawada keri keri,,a comedian,,,a fibricator,,,it sound unreal anyway,,,say d truth did u fibricated it??...it sound like story of Lot and his daughter
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Ardedaryor(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2013
nollywood concept
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by MEC09: 11:07pm On May 10, 2013
Woman you tryooo, beta tell your hubby wht happened
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 10, 2013
Go and sleep. I guess u have had alot of Ijebu garri and put dent-pick on ur mouth.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 10, 2013
size38: To me, nothing like mistake. Both of them have been in secret romance before that wonderful opportunity presented itself that faithful day
na waooo. how old r u how can u believe this crab? people like u fall cheap for PDP and waste ur voting right.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 10, 2013
*sigh* Can't y'all see that the op got the news from a reputable site and pasted the link here? Has reading and comprehending become so difficult?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 10, 2013
PDPwayoo:
na waooo. how old r u how can u believe this crab? people like u fall cheap for PDP and waste ur voting right.
'Mr Crab', did the Op tell you that it is his story? Can't you see the link below the story for verification?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Donaldsmartguy: 11:44pm On May 10, 2013
HAHAHAHAH...I WISH AM YOUR BROTHER IN LAW...IF YOU WANT ME NOT TO TELL UR HUSBAND,YOU MUST DO THE SECOND ROUND OR I WOULD EXPOSE EVERYTHING...NONSENSE
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by 2sizzlin(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2013
i believe the story..........................................................................................................................................................................................................is a lie.

angry angry angry angry angryGerrout!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by wendieposh: 2:34am On May 11, 2013
No matter how drunk u get,u'll know if he's ur husband once he touches u. I believe u wanted it,so darl,don't blame it on the alcohol. It just brought out the real U.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Exponental(m): 3:02am On May 11, 2013
wonlasewonimi: You no know the size wey dey enter the place before?
no mind jare........? She forgot to add dat d man n d hubby has same physique n body odour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.