Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Your View About Social Network Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View About Social Network Love? (11277 Views)

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Whats Your View About Waist Beads? / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by ugees(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2013
Scam...self centered....most of the time. People die from that thing!...
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 11, 2013
For all those against it I surmise that your lyrics are rusty get updated this is the information age our parent dreamt about. We are a favoured generation to be living it out, why don't you go back to writting love letters on paper while you spray it with drummer-boy and decorated with your elder sister's lipstick doxology.

Ditto grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Lmao!

Imagine seeing that on someone's death certificate.

Cause of death: Facebook.

*laughs in mandarin*[/size]
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2013
houstonia: What makes you feel your social network partner wouldn't surf the Web for someone better when you start tripping, just like he/she did to meet you? Na my own question be that.
Cos U might just give them reason not to?
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by 2legit2qwt: 8:28pm On May 11, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Okay leme add to this....

You dont actually find the good people online, because its either they are too busy wit heir lives preparing hard for the future or hooked up already! Btw not all.

It should be noted that, most people who are in-love dont usually surf the internet except for important reasons muchless social netwrks! Nd even if they do, its not alwys on a constant basis.

It has been confirmed that, most people who surf the internet are either single, heart-broken, lonely, flirts, spoilt brats, lazy or fraudsters! So the probability of finding a good guy or girl online is 2/10, while the probability of finding a bunch of lazy azzes, rude, idiots, criminals, etc is 9/10. So its up to you now. smiley

What an unintelligent and terrible assumption!

Everyone goes online these days and the fact that you're most likely to end up with a bad one due to the anonymity the online environment provides DOES NOT mean every one who goes online is bad or goes there with an evil intention.

Wake up, it' s 2013, the digital age and people make money and do similar things they do offline on the internet as well.

It makes more sense to say it's harder to tell people's intention or whoever is behind the online personality than it is offline, but to say 90% is bad is totally absurd

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2013

You dont actually find the good people online, because its either they are too busy wit heir lives preparing hard for the future or hooked up already! Btw not all.

It should be noted that, most people who are in-love dont usually surf the internet except for important reasons muchless social netwrks! Nd even if they do, its not alwys on a constant basis.

It has been confirmed that, most people who surf the internet are either single, heart-broken, lonely, flirts, spoilt brats, lazy or fraudsters! So the probability of finding a good guy or girl online is 2/10, while the probability of finding a bunch of lazy azzes, rude, idiots, criminals, etc is 9/10. So its up to you now. smiley
Your write up is anti social and contradicts your argument, in this 21st century communication is knowledge and knowledge is power, I believe you live in a non E-environment if not you would have noticed the real busy and decent people spend 90% of their working time on line, its through social media people get update and learn what is going on around them more so everything revolves the internet this day, its just sad most guys in Nigeria have no access to it yet.You can learn almost how to do anything from the NET if you are kin to know so along these process you get to chat to people of different race and nationality and of different sex, you interact and get to know about each other, you decide to meet, you might fancy yourselves and walaa there begins a new relationship, might go good might go bad, but heey thats the mysteries of life.

2 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2013
slimyem: Nothing wrong with it.
The same people found online are the everyday people we see offline.
Lolz grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by tintingz(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:
WTF is social network love If you're referring to meeting someone through Nairaland the social media, it's the same as meeting someone at the bar, in church or at the store. It's now part of our lives so i don't see any reason why you can't meet people there for love. You have to be careful anywhere you meet people and use your brain either ways

The question whether or not they are real and true to what they portray can be raised in all the avenues where you meet people. A person's true color will come out as the same eventually regardless of where you meet them.
Lol... Life itself is social network grin

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:16pm On May 11, 2013
justwise:

What planet do you live on? You don't meet fraudsters, lazzy as$a, criminals offline?
Aww...dear, i wana believe u were taught probability in school...so dont u ask me stupid questions! smiley
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by justwise(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Aww...dear, i wana believe u were taught probability in school...so dont u ask me stupid questions! smiley
Yes I was but I doubt you were.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:25pm On May 11, 2013
ITbomb:
I get it
last time i checked, everyone got rights to his or her opinion....so if u found my opinion disturbn.....why not just do me a favour? Ignore! For pete's sake is my opinion nd not ur fkin opinion! Geez!!!

Seriously, u guys act like kids in here! Argh!
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2013
justwise: Yes I was but I doubt you were.
seriously No time for dumb babies this evening abeg!
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:33pm On May 11, 2013
Oops! did i in any way struck any of you frm my first post?

Awwh...sowee! You see...the truth is just bitter....but u know...someone just gotta sayit...nd i did, so y d fuss?? angry
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Ziri47(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
It does last.I met my present GF on 2go & our ℓ♥vε̲̣̣̣̥ is so strong.we've bin together for more than a year.although it depends on both partners and what they hav in mind.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Oops! did i mistakenly strucked any of you frm my first post?

Awwh...sowee! You see...the truth is just bitter....but u know...someone just gotta sayit...nd i did, so y d fuss?? angry

[size=13pt]Chei.[/size]
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by justwise(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
seriously No time for dumb babies this evening abeg!
You are definitely referring to your primitive self.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2013
I don't have any thoughts about network love. I like the idea of getting to know someone on an organic level and build from that.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On May 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Chei.[/size]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 11, 2013
[size=13pt]The truth is that a lot of people here do not know of what they are talking. It's either they haven't been in a relationship that started on a social network or they've read one or two stories and deemed the scenario dangerous.

I'll have to look for the article I read some years back, but at the time (around 2009), 2% of people online had bad intentions. That number doesn't seem too different from what happens in the real world. People will be scammed regardless. It doesn't matter where it happens. Politicians don't loot using Facebook. Policemen don't bribe using 2go. Criminals didn't kidnap Nkiru Sylvanus using Nairaland. Rapists didn't brutalize that Indian woman and her boyfriend using Whatsapp. Take away social media and the same crimes we hear and see will exist. It will be as dangerous as it always has. Social media hasn't made the world any more or less dangerous. It's only given people another route to do exactly what they would have done without it.

All one has to do is exactly what they do when getting to meet someone in person: be yourself and be wary.[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2013
I will be honest Barbie I loooove flirting with cute men. grin

Come here Debosky boo. Muuah.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On May 11, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
I will be honest Barbie I loooove flirting with cute men. grin

Come here Debosky boo. Muuah.
Wh0re!! grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wh0re!! grin

Jealous limp titties? tongue

Debosky honey I made suya. wink

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by 2legit2qwt: 9:47pm On May 11, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Jealous limp titties? tongue

Debosky honey I made suya. wink
So you like them black after all your shakara about white men
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 9:48pm On May 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:
So you like them black after all your shakara about white men

Where do you see anywhere on NL that I dislike black men

Just because I think white men rocks doesnt mean I dislike black men. undecided
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The truth is that a lot of people here do not know of what they are talking. It's either they haven't been in a relationship that started on a social network or they've read one or two stories and deemed the scenario dangerous.

I'll have to look for the article I read some years back, but at the time (around 2009), 2% of people online had bad intentions. That number doesn't seem too different from what happens in the real world. People will be scammed regardless. It doesn't matter where it happens. Politicians don't loot using Facebook. Policemen don't bribe using 2go. Criminals didn't kidnap Nkiru Sylvanus using Nairaland. Rapists didn't brutalize that Indian woman and her boyfriend using Whatsapp. Take away social media and the same crimes we hear and see will exist. It will be as dangerous as it always has. Social media hasn't made the world any more or less dangerous. It's only given people another route to do exactly what they would have done without it.

All one has to do is exactly what they do when getting to meet someone in person: be yourself and be wary.[/size]
WORD!!

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:14pm On May 11, 2013
justwise: You are definitely referring to your primitive self.
Whatever! Just get lost!!! angry
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by daylae(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2013

touche. . .
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by justwise(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Whatever! Just get lost!!! angry
Read this like your bible
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The truth is that a lot of people here do not know of what they are talking. It's either they haven't been in a relationship that started on a social network or they've read one or two stories and deemed the scenario dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 11, 2013
erico2k2:
Your write up is anti social and contradicts your argument, in this 21st century communication is knowledge and knowledge is power, I believe you live in a non E-environment if not you would have noticed the real busy and decent people spend 90% of their working time on line, its through social media people get update and learn what is going on around them more so everything revolves the internet this day, its just sad most guys in Nigeria have no access to it yet.You can learn almost how to do anything from the NET if you are kin to know so along these process you get to chat to people of different race and nationality and of different sex, you interact and get to know about each other, you decide to meet, you might fancy yourselves and walaa there begins a new relationship, might go good might go bad, but heey thats the mysteries of life.
Rabble rouse!
The use of the internet is diverse and we are discussing SOCIAL networking.

I don't think any serious lady with class will scout for husband online. I have couple of female bankers as friends, hardly do they update their status talk more of chatting.

If I have a well paid job in Lagos and the lady I fell in love online with is in abuja and with good job too and a career, how then do we settle 'relocation'?

Internet relationship is for JOBLESS people and GOLD DIGGERS!
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by justwise(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2013
LastApostle:
Rabble rouse!
The use of the internet is diverse and we are discussing SOCIAL networking.

I don't think any serious lady with class will scout for husband online. I have couple of female bankers as friends, hardly do they update their status talk more of chatting.

If I have a well paid job in Lagos and the lady I fell in love online with is in abuja and with good job too and a career, how then do we settle 'relocation'?

Internet relationship is for JOBLESS people and GOLD DIGGERS!
I don't think you understand this topic, we are not talking about second-life here, meeting people online does not mean you are going to marry and live online. Social networking is just a tool , you don't meet gold diggers and jobless people offline?
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 11, 2013
justwise: I don't think you understand this topic, we are not talking about second-life here, meeting people online does not mean you are going to marry and live online. Social networking is just a tool , you don't meet gold diggers and jobless people offline?
How can I?
The sole purpose of engaging in social networking is what?Is it To yansh as many ladies as possible or to maintain a healthy relationship with one with marriage as the aim. I refuse to beat around the bush but hit the nail on the head; has that made me to lack comprehension of the subject matter?

I don't know about you but I will be shy to introduce my girlfriend to friends and families as 'Internet' blessing.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 11, 2013
front view, back view or side view??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! / Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.