Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison (88145 Views)

Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by myztikal(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2013
yes it has hotspot
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by gangwolf(m): 2:27am On May 27, 2013
should i buy n3 or p3.Etisalat sells the p3 for 12,000.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by marv97(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2013
i got my p3 in benin for 12000. every thing is in is just like n3 just that it has front camera and flash light with different pre-installed apps
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by TeenageMoney(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2013
gangwolf: should i buy n3 or p3.Etisalat sells the p3 for 12,000.

Go for P3
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by practicalclass: 6:59pm On May 28, 2013
Tecno n3 has wifi, and the speed is not bad.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by marv97(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2013
pls how do i get gps on my p3
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by rezzy: 6:16pm On May 29, 2013
ponti93: pls op my tecno n3 has wifi and wlan plus hotspot.thanks

yes, N3 has wifi
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Francheezy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
y iz dis on frontpage? ?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by festusfeezy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls sone1 help me ,how do i boost d ram of my techno d3.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by mrpruzy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
eziokwu.......,.

well to me i dont see any difference bt the both at all
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Sike(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
hakunajay: tecno p3 rooted and blazing... Seems I'm first to root...
How'd U Root yours please cuz have been triying to do mine but failed? Thanks!
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Phemmmy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Which is the best of the Tecno phones?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by winutech(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Tecno N3 phone for sale, 5 months old, fully rooted! Interested buyers please contact me.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by patwhizzy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
ehn ehn! Nwanemm...na which of dem i fit take dey watch arm robber weh dey Rob bank weh get security camera using space satelite!?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by yhemrite(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2013
pls does p3 support java game as n3 does?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by 23jerryking(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2013
yhemrite: pls does p3 support java game as n3 does?
I have both phones, none does except with the help of java emulator like jbed
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by yhemrite(m): 1:22am On Jun 02, 2013
23jerryking: I have both phones, none does except with the help of java emulator like jbed
thanks..coz i'm getting rid of my nokia e75..
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by miqos02(m): 2:27am On Jun 02, 2013
@op, my tecno n3 has wifi, edit that part abeg
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by miqos02(m): 2:30am On Jun 02, 2013
patwhizzy: ehn ehn! Nwanemm...na which of dem i fit take dey watch arm robber weh dey Rob bank weh get security camera using space satelite!?
can u really pay for such service?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by saemmanuel(m): 3:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Op, N3 is not d Tecno android phone but just tthe most popular, Tecno T3 is d first and d most rugged......

Teenage Money:

I cannot categorically say wether you are wrong or not but the specifications i used were culled from Tecno's Website and then I compared both in my own Language...

Check:

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/P3

http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/N3
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by JUO(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2013
the phone is a good phone but techno lied in these 3 things:
1. the ram is 390mb
2. internal memory is 175mb
3. the phone is not a 3g phone but advance edge.
the phone has no battery, 1400mah is too small for a smartphone.
my finding for now more to come
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by W3xy1(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2013
my own N3 support wifi and hotspot fa
Teenage Money: No Doubt People Loved Tecno N3 Which is the most famous and 1st Adnroid Smartphone from Tecno. With the new release of Tecno P3, Many people think its a modification of Tecno N3 because it has almost every feature N3 has With some other features it doesnt have.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JF9HL3ImPpY/UY0PsQFjNEI/AAAAAAAAAhE/o5Ayt8pKKts/s1600/N3%2BVs%2BP3-788819.gif[/img]

Today, we will be having a full comparison between both devices to see if really P3 is a modification of Tecno N3.

Body::

Tecno P3 Has a Dimension of 115.8 x 62x 11.7 mm whereas Tecno N3 Has a Dimention of 115 x 62x 11.7 mm
Both devices comes in 3 Colors; White, Black and Yellow.

Display::

Both Devices Has a Size of 3.5 inch.
Tecno P3's Display Material : TFT whereas Tecno N3 Was Built with LCD.
Tecno P3 Type : CTP
Both Devices Has a Resolution of 320*480

Memory And OS:

Tecno P3 Has an Internal memory of 512MB whereas N3 has an internal memory of 64MB.
Tecno P3 has a RAM of 512MB whereas N3 has a RAM of 64MB/512MB
Both Devices has a Card slot space for Micro SD and can occupy external memory of about 32GB.
Tecno P3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.5 while Tecno N3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.

Network and Connectivity:

Both Devices Supports 3G, 2G.
Both Devices Has a 2 Sim card slot
P3 Supports WLAN and WIFI while N3 doesnt.
P3 Doesnt support GPS Navigation while N3 Does.
Both devices has Bluetooth, USB Port and EarPhones.
Both Devices supports GPRS and EDGE

EntertainMent:

Both Devices Doesnt Support Flash, Ebook reader and Ganmes.
P3 doesnt support Java while N3 Does
Both Devices Has FM Radio.
P3 Supports Voice recording while N3 doesnt

Camera:

Both Devices have a Primary Camera of 3MP.
P3 has a Secondary Camera of 0.3MP while N3 doesnt.
P3 Has a FlashLight while N3 doesnt.
Both Devices has an Image size of 2048*1536.
Both Devices support Video Recording.

Battery:

Tecno P3 has a capacity of BL-4E(1400mAh), Talk time : Up to 3.5hrs and Standby time : Up to 150hrs. While N3 has a Capacity of Li-Ion 1400mAh, Talk time : Up to 7hrs and Standby time : Up to 200hrs.

Basic Tools:

Tecno P3 Comes with Torch, Calculator, World clock, Alarm, Memo, Calendar while N3 Doesnt come with any.

Other Features:

Tecno P3 Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Tecno N3 Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass

Tecno P3 Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Tecno N3 Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail

Both Devices Has HTML Browser.

http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/05/is-tecno-p3-modification-of-n3-check.html
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by austinsmat(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2013
the best to use as hotspot to ipad wifi tablet with a long battery duration
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2013
OFFIC3R: [b][/b]I saw this phone today at Etisalat office, sold at 15k, took the liberty of snapping a few pics...abeg make una no eye that customer agent for background o.
hi there you stated that etisalat is selling at 15k but others are saying 12k. Which etisalat shop is selling at 15k? @ Abuja?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Phoccotty(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2013
most of d negative info on N3 are not correct,my own N3 has wlan,hotspot n very fast n effective than P3
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2013
myztikal: Bought my P3 yesterday, it is better than the N3, I haven't tried the skype video call if it works, but the voice call works wella. I had a T3 before, when you flip a screen to another page, it doesn't usually require soft touch, the P3 has no such problems, I assume its cos of the TFT screen. The P3 is a good phone, the battery however was dissappointing, until I downloaded Battery Doctor! The phone is really cool
In addition to the Battery doctor app above, i saw this tips and tot i share it
10 Effective Ways to Extend Your Smartphone Battery Life

19 October, 2012

Joanne Pimanova

According to the TrendLabs monthly mobile review issued in September 2012, 62% of smartphones have less than 20% of power remaining at the end of the day, 33% of devices go below 10% power, and 12% of devices run out of power completely.

Why Does Your Smartphone Battery Run Out So Fast?

*. Touch phones, by design, use more battery power

*. A larger and brighter screen drains your battery more

*. A powerful multi-core processor consumes more power

*. A sleeker phone requires a smaller battery which provides less capacity

*. Wi-Fi access and Bluetooth activity eat up energy

*. GPS modules consume battery power

*. Many apps download and upload data in the background and use power for that.

The industry isn’t standing still: smartphone processors are getting faster and now allow a gazillion appsto run simultaneously; contemporaryAMOLED displays consume much less energy than the old-fashioned TFT and LCD screens did; more powerful batteries are being manufactured, etc. But the problem is that the new extended batteries are falling behind our needs: smartphone screens are getting bigger and consume more energy; contemporary apps, games and video require more powerful processors which eat up more energy, too. Once the 4G/LTE technology gets adopted across all mobile devices smartphones will consume even more power.

10 Ways to Extend Your Smartphone Battery Life

1. Set your phone to the minimum comfortable brightness

Yes, you’d better do it yourself. The automatic brightness function uses the phone’s light sensor and puts the brightness up when the sun is too bright or puts the brightness down when it’s dark and extra illumination is not required. Unless you spend a lot of time outdoors in the bright sun, you can always set your phone to the minimum brightness that is comfortable for you.

2. Adjust the screen timeout to 15-30sec

Configure your screen to turn off automatically after a short period of inactivity, e.g. 15 or 30 seconds. It is obvious that the quicker the screen shuts off after the last activity, the longer battery life you will have.

3. Turn off your GPS module when you don’t need it

It might be very useful to use a GPS module built in your smartphone when you find yourself in unfamiliar surroundings and need to find a way to the nearest restaurant. But you don’t need GPS the rest of the time – so why not turn it off?

4. Turn off Wi-Fi in public places where Wi-Fi is not available

When your Wi-Fi is ON, a transmitter and a receiver will run continuously. When you get to a place where a Wi-Fi is not available, your phone will still try to find the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot available (with no success) and this will unfortunately consume extra energy.

5. Don’t use a Bluetooth handset unless you are driving a car.

The Bluetooth gadgets are cool but we often forget how much energy they consume. Avoid using the Bluetooth headset when not driving a car and talk on the phone the old fashioned way.

6. Use simple lightweight apps with minimum animation and data download

. In most cases, you’ll have to choose between cool design and usefulness. If you need an app for entertainment– get a fancy-looking one. If you need a good productivity tool (a calendar, a task manager or an email app) – go for a lightweight application which will help you complete the tasks efficiently.

7. Install apps from trusted vendors only

For Android devices, download apps only from Google play . The Google play editorial staff does their best to review the apps on a regular basis and remove those that execute malicious code.

8. See if you are using any malware apps

. If you are still unsure about the apps you have installed, use a task manager to see if there are any malware processes running on your smartphone. Get rid of the app in question if you detect any of the following processes: AIRPUSH, ADWLEADBOLT, BOXER, FAKE, TROJTOUCHNET, TROJGAPPUSIN, SMSBOXER, FAKEINST, ADWIZP or ADSWO.

9. Revew the list of your apps on a regular basis and uninstall those you don’t use

Many apps may run background tasks that drain the battery, so clean your phone of the applications you don’t really use.

10. Keep yourself from using the ad-based apps

Many mobile developers cooperate with ad networks to support their free product. Free ad-based apps use third-party modules to upload user information and download ads for you, so using a free app may result in a dead battery by the end of the day. So here’s good advice: read user reviews before downloading an app to make sure it won’t drain your smartphone battery.

If you are looking for a lightweight email client – grab the EmailTray email app for Android . It’s free and not ad-based. EmailTray will track your email accounts all in one place, prioritize them by sender importanceinto 4 separate Inboxes and notify you only about priority emails. Don’t load your smartphone with unnecessary functions – make your email flow effective, hassle-free and less power-hungry.
*please bear wit the editting, used a phone and it was not smooth, hope it helps tho*

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Iykecollins(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2013
A friend bought his yesterday for 12k in onitsha, I helped him to activate the internet and transfered some games and apps, apart from the flash and the front camera, the home button shows light unlike the n3. Nothing special that I should trade my n3 for it. My nokia 3120c flash captures images at night far better than it...I had wanted to sell my n3 for it but changed my mind. #my opinion
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Decryptor(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2013
How much is P3 phone?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2013
In abuja, please have anyone bought d tecno p3 at the etisalat shop for #12000? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES.. / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.