Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,084 members, 7,919,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison (88183 Views)

Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by AsahelEjiofor(m): 4:49am On Jun 14, 2013
Vincent 4:

come rain come sun nokia is and will remain de best...Tecno na nonsese to compare my Nokia E5 dat is blazing with hacked sim
hail nokia jare
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by AsahelEjiofor(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2013
I'm selling my three weeks old tecno n3 4 10k. Call me 08065057804, or message me on WhatsApp + Asahel2 4 2go. Every thing is intact as ull see. I'm in Anambra
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
How ℓ̊ڪ †̥̥ђε battery life °ƒ both phone which one ℓ̊ڪ better
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by zizky(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Teenage Money: No Doubt People Loved Tecno N3 Which is the most famous and 1st Adnroid Smartphone from Tecno. With the new release of Tecno P3, Many people think its a modification of Tecno N3 because it has almost every feature N3 has With some other features it doesnt have.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JF9HL3ImPpY/UY0PsQFjNEI/AAAAAAAAAhE/o5Ayt8pKKts/s1600/N3%2BVs%2BP3-788819.gif[/img]

Today, we will be having a full comparison between both devices to see if really P3 is a modification of Tecno N3.

Body::

Tecno P3 Has a Dimension of 115.8 x 62x 11.7 mm whereas Tecno N3 Has a Dimention of 115 x 62x 11.7 mm
Both devices comes in 3 Colors; White, Black and Yellow.

Display::

Both Devices Has a Size of 3.5 inch.
Tecno P3's Display Material : TFT whereas Tecno N3 Was Built with LCD.
Tecno P3 Type : CTP
Both Devices Has a Resolution of 320*480

Memory And OS:

Tecno P3 Has an Internal memory of 512MB whereas N3 has an internal memory of 64MB.
Tecno P3 has a RAM of 512MB whereas N3 has a RAM of 64MB/512MB
Both Devices has a Card slot space for Micro SD and can occupy external memory of about 32GB.
Tecno P3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.5 while Tecno N3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.

Network and Connectivity:

Both Devices Supports 3G, 2G.
Both Devices Has a 2 Sim card slot
P3 Supports WLAN and WIFI while N3 doesnt.
P3 Doesnt support GPS Navigation while N3 Does.
Both devices has Bluetooth, USB Port and EarPhones.
Both Devices supports GPRS and EDGE

EntertainMent:

Both Devices Doesnt Support Flash, Ebook reader and Ganmes.
P3 doesnt support Java while N3 Does
Both Devices Has FM Radio.
P3 Supports Voice recording while N3 doesnt

Camera:

Both Devices have a Primary Camera of 3MP.
P3 has a Secondary Camera of 0.3MP while N3 doesnt.
P3 Has a FlashLight while N3 doesnt.
Both Devices has an Image size of 2048*1536.
Both Devices support Video Recording.

Battery:

Tecno P3 has a capacity of BL-4E(1400mAh), Talk time : Up to 3.5hrs and Standby time : Up to 150hrs. While N3 has a Capacity of Li-Ion 1400mAh, Talk time : Up to 7hrs and Standby time : Up to 200hrs.

Basic Tools:

Tecno P3 Comes with Torch, Calculator, World clock, Alarm, Memo, Calendar while N3 Doesnt come with any.

Other Features:

Tecno P3 Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Tecno N3 Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass

Tecno P3 Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Tecno N3 Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail

Both Devices Has HTML Browser.

http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/05/is-tecno-p3-modification-of-n3-check.html
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by zizky(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
The first Tecno Android was Tecno T1 then followed by T3 then N3. The N3 being the most popular.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Barthoz(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
soullove87: I totally disagree with most of the specifications given to n3 aside the fact that I don't like n3 coz I dash friend and purchase d5 coz I have full access to wireless...... and d5 is superb.

here are the modification to what the writer writes .....

1..n3 has a phone memory of 175MB I believe n3 users can actually figure this out...... by going to setting, then to application and add up their used and the free memory together ...which will equal to 175MB......

2. Tecno N3 has an user ram of 390MB even all ram booster available on Google play prove it to be 409...... go to setting and figure it out as well.

3..Tecno n3 support e-book download any book and download e-book reader as well.....what user does not understand is the more tecno install their own application the less the memory becomes ......this is because it will not allow you to move it into your memory card.

4....Tecno p3 support GPS download it from Google play and you're free to go.

5......Tecno N3 support gamming and user of tecno n3 can attest to this.

Above all..............Please posting of what that can confused user is not that good.
Please note.....I'm not judging anyone ...........and I respect all friends view. thakz

correct me, if my post is wrong.
bro. your d5 has no 3g,sorry about that, though I like you for correcting that dude, one love
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Kcpee(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2013
i hv been using the techno p3 for some.time now. it feels great! for the battery, just email or ask ur question then i will tell u how to use it in other to enhance your battery life.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Francheezy(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2013
Kcpee: i hv been using the techno p3 for some.time now. it feels great! for the battery, just email or ask ur question then i will tell u how to use it in other to enhance your battery life.
how? ?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Kcpee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Try to always close background apps when not in use. go to android market and download AVG antivirus, lunch it and see runnings apps from there. also pass through phone setting to disable background applications
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by achorjp(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2013
myztikal: Bought my P3 yesterday, it is better than the N3, I haven't tried the skype video call if it works, but the voice call works wella. I had a T3 before, when you flip a screen to another page, it doesn't usually require soft touch, the P3 has no such problems, I assume its cos of the TFT screen. The P3 is a good phone, the battery however was dissappointing, until I downloaded Battery Doctor! The phone is really cool
Pls hw do u download d battery doctor? Thanks.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by elevatedblog(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Hello Teenage money,
You said and I quote "Tecno P3 Comes with Torch, Calculator, World clock, Alarm, Memo, Calendar while N3 Doesnt come with any".
But this is a lie because Tecno N3 has all except Torch and may be world clock, and all this can be downloaded from the Play Store if you are so desired to have them.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Realex007: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2013
my new tecno p3 came wit 200mb, i ve 50mb to start insallations nd my battery drains at a faster rate. help me pls cos m gattin tired.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by agbabisi: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
hey guys,whats techno p3 3g like? can it be used for tethering?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by agbabisi: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
anoda quick question to the n3 users... would you give up ur n3 for p3? honest answers please.. i am on the verge of purchasing a n3 but now that i av read about p3,am confused.... cry
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Francheezy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
agbabisi: anoda quick question to the n3 users... would you give up ur n3 for p3? honest answers please.. i am on the verge of purchasing a n3 but now that i av read about p3,am confused.... cry

i dnt tink dey wld
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Cyssky: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Plz guy am still new to all dis android phone,plz wot does d rooting means plz.reply asap.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by AirVaans(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Kcpee: Try to always close background apps when not in use. go to android market and download AVG antivirus, lunch it and see runnings apps from there. also pass through phone setting to disable background applications
pls can i stream live vidoes with it, and can i skype with it?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by AirVaans(m): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2013
myztikal: Bought my P3 yesterday, it is better than the N3, I haven't tried the skype video call if it works, but the voice call works wella. I had a T3 before, when you flip a screen to another page, it doesn't usually require soft touch, the P3 has no such problems, I assume its cos of the TFT screen. The P3 is a good phone, the battery however was dissappointing, until I downloaded Battery Doctor! The phone is really cool
bro, where do i download the battery docter frm?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Bigcake: 2:16am On Jul 31, 2013
allanposser: I sincerely want to appreciate everyone that showed concern to my post about needing a tecno D5. I have gotten one at a very good price. Thanks to you all. I think the next issue I have now is which network is cheaper to use for browsing on android phones like the tecno D5. And is there anyway I can improve its performance?
airtel 1G at #1200 is so far the cheapest
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by 23jerryking(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2013
AirVaans: bro, where do i download the battery docter frm?
play store
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by emmysharp(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bigcake: airtel 1G at #1200 is so far the cheapest

Did u mean airtel 1GB costs just N1200? Abeg whats d code?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by emmysharp(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
See list and specs of android tecno phones here:
http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/tch/mobile/techno-android-phones-specifications-and-price-in-nigeria

Use Tecno P3 on etisalat network and get free 100 MB when you load N1000. If u now use that N1000 to subscirbe for 200MB, you have a total of 300MB at a cost of N1000. Mind u, if na MTN, you'l pay N1300 for 250 MB. U see d difference? Ask etisalat customer care for d opt in code.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Swash042(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
pls this way i saw on my phone tecno p3 instead of d 512mb ram?pls i nid hlp o cuz my fone is nw hanging

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Swash042(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
i mean tecno p3
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by kowaskey: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2013
I don't know which to buy wether p3 or n3 but the one I am going to make use of is going to be main known buy my oga at top
Wait...
Ww.tecno
Egregr that's all
But seriously guys which should I buy undecidedundecided
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Jonakez(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2013
What's battery Doctor, pls?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by myztikal(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Swash042: pls this way i saw on my phone tecno p3 instead of d 512mb ram?pls i nid hlp o cuz my fone is nw hanging

The RAM here is about 175mb or so, to clear up space, click on each application like facebook, watsapp etc. and then clear data (it will free up some space), you may hsve to do this continiously.

NOTE: do not clear data on system apps
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by myztikal(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Jonakez: What's battery Doctor, pls?

It is an application that maxmizes the usage of your battery by closing unneccessary apps which are running

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by myztikal(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2013
kowaskey: I don't know which to buy wether p3 or n3 but the one I am going to make use of is going to be main known buy my oga at top
Wait...
Ww.tecno
Egregr that's all
But seriously guys which should I buy undecidedundecided

never used N3, but P3 is frigging awesome, the skype video calls are fantastic...only problem is see is the low RAM (which is manageable anyway)
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by kowaskey: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2013
myztikal:

never used N3, but P3 is frigging awesome, the skype video calls are fantastic...only problem is see is the low RAM (which is manageable anyway)
Guy can't I use my memory card insted of phone memory
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by myztikal(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
kowaskey:
Guy can't I use my memory card insted of phone memory

Nope, you cant use ur memory card...P3 comes with 8gb memory card, that is not the RAM, the RAM is the phone memory which is in charge of making ur installed applications function properly, anytime you open an app like Facebook, it uses up part of that RAM, altogether, i think the RAM size is abt 675mb, but only 175mb is allocated to apps, only solution is to clear memory when space is low
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by saleskara: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2013
you can alos get price information from http://www.kara.com.ng/tecno-p3/
emmysharp: See list and specs of android tecno phones here:
http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/tch/mobile/techno-android-phones-specifications-and-price-in-nigeria

Use Tecno P3 on etisalat network and get free 100 MB when you load N1000. If u now use that N1000 to subscirbe for 200MB, you have a total of 300MB at a cost of N1000. Mind u, if na MTN, you'l pay N1300 for 250 MB. U see d difference? Ask etisalat customer care for d opt in code.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES.. / Codes For Listening To Phone Calls / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.