Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,263 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... (41498 Views)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:28am On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Answer the question that was asked. If she's not bleaching, why is she lightening her pictures? Hardly any of her self-potraits are "dark-skinned".
Why is that in her older pictures and movies, she's darker than now?
I"m not going to argue about this cos i have just told you that she is the same as she was before. I have met Yvonne nelson before before and after fame and she looks the same, obviously she looks much better because she has money now to take care of herself etc. I have taken pics where i look darker then i am or even lighter than i am without any intention of looking lighter. If you said she edited the pics to be perfect etc, there are lots of celebrities who do that, but as i said, there are tons of pics just go to facebook and twitter when she does not look "like she bleached" as u put it. People want to put nice pics of themselves. I have seen some fb pics which can even make someone look different. Its not just Yvonne Nelson. As long as we know how she looks like a few pics where she looks lighter is no biggie. Pls stop making a mountain out of a molehill and lets just agree to disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:29am On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Pearl,

Your pictures still represent a woman lighter than she previously was. I posted a video of Yvonne in 2008........she was almsot as dark-skinned as Gene.

What happened?

My intention was not to put the focus on Yvonne, others did. I just dey siddon and read excuses; lightening, thunder, photoshop etc lol

@bolded, clean your mouth abeg
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Joliecoco: 2:30am On May 11, 2013
WOW, why can't these gals be happy with their beautiful chocolate skin. They look horrible just like Nickii Manaji . African gals have being brainwash.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:30am On May 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I"m not going to argue about this cos i have just told you that she is the same as she was before. I have met Yvonne nelson before before and after fame and she looks the same, obviously she looks much better because she has money now to take care of herself etc. I have taken pics where i look darker then i am or even lighter than i am without any intention of looking lighter. If you said she edited the pics to be perfect etc, there are lots of celebrities who do that, but as i said, there are tons of pics just go to facebook and twitter when she does not look "like she bleached" as u put it. People want to put nice pics of themselves. I have seen some fb pics which can even make someone look different. Its not just Yvonne Nelson. As long as we know how she looks like a few pics where she looks lighter is no biggie. Pls stop making a mountain out of a molehill and lets just agree to disagree.

Since you're not, I won't waste my energy reading the rest of your drivel lol. No offense
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:35am On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Pearl,

Your pictures still represent a woman lighter than she previously was. I posted a video of Yvonne in 2008........she was almsot as dark-skinned as Gene.

What happened?

My intention was not to put the focus on Yvonne, others did. I just dey siddon and read excuses; lightening, thunder, photoshop etc lol
stop focusing so much on pics. Even on youtube am not on my laptop she has a recent video of her with no make-up and weave and if you see her and you still think she bleaches then i dunno. She has not bleached. If she looks better then she is obviously using good products on her skin etc. But she looks the same to me both times i met her so its okay. If you think she bleached and it makes you feel better to think that then think that. I for one hate bleachers n would be the first to say so. But when a person has not bleached and is accused of bleaching then thats another thing.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:36am On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Since you're not, I won't waste my energy reading the rest of your drivel lol. No offense
NOne taken. I have proved my point and some ppl dnt like to see the truth as ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the rest of your night :-)

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:41am On May 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
stop focusing so much on pics. Even on youtube am not on my laptop she has a recent video of her with no make-up and weave and if you see her and you still think she bleaches then i dunno. She has not bleached. [size=18pt]If she looks better then she is obviously using good products on her skin etc[/size]. But she looks the same to me both times i met her so its okay. If you think she bleached and it makes you feel better to think that then think that. I for one hate bleachers n would be the first to say so. But when a person has not bleached and is accused of bleaching then thats another thing.

Define what you mean by "better".

This is the second time I'm reading something like this. It's becoming grotesquely annoying.

Royal^Pearl^:
NOne taken. I have proved my point and some ppl dnt like to see the truth as ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the rest of your night :-)

What point would that be?
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:42am On May 11, 2013
^Goodnyt

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:44am On May 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
^Goodnyt

Better this way.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 2:48am On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Better this way.
:-p

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by jasper7(m): 3:18am On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]His post was also off-topic.[/size]
Ohhhh... my post was off topic. I quoted somebody you banned and my quote was off topic? is that supposed to be a jibe? because last time I checked, I was still a law abiding citizen. So, If I quoted a comment on this thread, How in the seven skies can my comment be remotely or largely off topic? and the panadol? what's that about? Are you aware that that's more offensive and insulting than any post that has been written here? Ironical how the person banning people for insults is exhibiting pure arrogance. And again, Hide this post or Ban me forever. I double dare you... angry
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 3:23am On May 11, 2013
jasper7: Ohhhh... my post was off topic. I quoted somebody you banned and my quote was off topic? is that supposed to be a jibe? because last time I checked, I was still a law abiding citizen. So, If I quoted a comment on this thread, How in the seven skies can my comment be remotely or largely off topic? and the panadol? what's that about? Are you aware that that's more offensive and insulting than any post that has been written here? Ironical how the person banning people for insults is exhibiting pure arrogance. And again, Hide this post or Ban me forever. I double dare you... angry

[size=13pt]Maybe if you held your breath? Your last two posts on this thread have exuded exasperation and I assumed it was because of stress or a headache.

What they were posting was off-topic, along with abusive and insulting. Explain to me how you saying that you didn't understand the insults and correcting someone of when a slang term became popular is remotely related to celebrities and whether or not they bleach.[/size]
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by jasper7(m): 3:34am On May 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Maybe if you held your breath? Your last two posts on this thread have exuded exasperation and I assumed it was because of stress or a headache.

What they were posting was off-topic, along with abusive and insulting. Explain to me how you saying that you didn't understand the insults and correcting someone of when a slang term became popular is remotely related to celebrities and whether or not they bleach.[/size]
Ehmmmmm. you're a psycho-analysts now? the panadol thing is still offensive. Let's just pick a random comment of yours.
ogugua88: [size=13pt]His post was also off-topic.[/size]
Why didn't you hide this post, or the panadol one. They both are not "remotely related to celebrities and whether or not they bleach". But are they really off topic or derailing? NO! Hmmmmm. Let me guess why. BECAUSE THEY ARE ADDRESSING AN ISSUE ON THE THREAD!!! So, it's not derailing, or off topic. Did you even by any means consider that? when I start talking about my Grandmother and the pot of soup she was probably cooking before she died, that's derailing.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 3:41am On May 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Well, I'm sorry if it offended you. I've hidden the box of Panadol Extra.

A member asked a question/made a suggestion and posted on topic. I gave a brief reply. The thread wasn't derailed as a result, not until you returned. Your comment was hidden because it was part of the derailing, and it will remain hidden.

There is a Celebrities complaints thread. Any more concerns can be taken there.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by jasper7(m): 3:57am On May 11, 2013
#Great *shake hands* Goes back to sleep
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by 50calibre(m): 4:30am On May 11, 2013
ehie: negro please...abegi,wetin concern agbero(me)with overload(askia)

Calling a fellow black person a negro in a derogatory manner is a height of ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 5:46am On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

She looked better in a skin tone that is naturally hers, not a chemically or computer generated one. If you believe that her acquisition for "beauty" is achieved through this method, then.......
That's what you think. If she thinks a lil effect makes her look better, that shouldn't be a problem. At the end of the day whatever makes her feel beautiful is all that counts.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Reference(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2013
Vanity. And when they hit mid-age and all the money, all the technology in the world can no longer make you 'feel good' about yourself then what. Vent your frustrations on society, the media or the poor man called your partner. All these short term investments sef.

All these people that worship their bodies are some of the most miserable people you can ever meet in latter years if you can find them cos some turn hermits to keep us remembering the graceful years.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Exclibur(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2013
Fair doesn't mean beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Blazinraj01(f): 8:51am On May 11, 2013
KingPradas:

They can do whatever they like to their skin. Why is it when a black person bleach it's a issue, yet a lot of white people tan their skin.

And have you ever seen a white girl trying to change her colour to black huh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Pelummy(f): 2:28pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Can someone explain to me why light women even bleach, talkless of dark women?
light women bleach to b more lightened, dark women bleach to become light

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by OtunbaJ: 2:43pm On May 11, 2013
my black colour is sweet
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by OtunbaJ: 3:00pm On May 11, 2013
Blazinraj01:

And have you ever seen a white girl trying to change her colour to black huh
Never.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by ozoemeka(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2013
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by armyofone(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2013
What is the different between bleaching and toning? is it the same thing?

Check out many AA actress shocked they call it toning, check the Ambi section at walmart, always empty grin

how is it possible to lighten every part of your body (Rita D)? I'm sure it might be a lot of work trying to keep it going or maybe it is the camera?
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 11, 2013
armyofone: What is the different between bleaching and toning? is it the same thing?

Check out many AA actress shocked they call it toning, check the Ambi section at walmart, always empty grin

how is it possible to lighten every part of your body (Rita D)? I'm sure it might be a lot of work trying to keep it going or maybe it is the camera?

Omoge mi, bawo ni?

If they've got money, they can do it.

Most poor actresses/ regular people don't look like Yvonne and Rita after bleaching.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by armyofone(m): 3:10am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Omoge mi, bawo ni?

If they've got money, they can do it.

Most poor actresses/ regular people don't look like Yvonne and Rita after bleaching.

girl, mo wa smiley. Enjoying my holiday. How are you?

I see you painting the entire land red grin
real Moremi ajasoro grin
what's your summer plan? Done buying bikinis?
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 9:21am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[img]http://dkstan28390.files./2012/09/monalisa-chinda-6-600x399.jpg[/img]

She has always been light skinned. I know er way bkk
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:35am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Better this way.

Y is Chika Ike not on dat list?
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Chinwem(f): 10:38am On May 12, 2013
^^^^^And remove my beloved Dakores picture from there before I vex angry
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by deidre(f): 6:05pm On May 12, 2013
@50calibre, please what's wrong with feminism, as long as it isn't taken overboard. Men and women are equal, that's the idea of feminism. When you're now married, you can start talking about someone being the head or neck or whatever(my religion speaking) but that still doesn't change the fact that a man isn't more of a human than a woman. But seeing as you SEEM to be a typical chauvinist, I'm sure you prefer the idea that women should bow down, and offer their backs as mats to men, cos they're "mere" women. Mtcheeeew shior. And as for the bleaching stuff, too bad, so sad(Van Helsing hehehehe), huge shame

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 12, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Y is Chika Ike not on dat list?

Did she bleach too? Oga

sanniemoe:

She has always been light skinned. I know er way bkk

Light skin women also bleach.

armyofone:

girl, mo wa smiley. Enjoying my holiday. How are you?

I see you painting the entire land red grin
real Moremi ajasoro grin
what's your summer plan? Done buying bikinis?

I dey o.
grin
My summer plan is classified info nau. Bere lowo oko e, dayo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.