Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,957 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (72148 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:

And how do you knw that. I have and will never put any of my pictures on NL. NEVER. Now im scared. are there winches here too shocked. I just had to defend myself when someone is giving me maami water gf when i have none

News is everywhere undecided
You don't have gf? Hell, I don't believe that. You are too goodlooking for that smiley
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2013
I say, marriage no be by force o

No kill yourself for something many's nightmare

If you must marry, don't "marry" like hoesisi grin

To have your husband run after sweet young puzzies will haunt you for life kiss
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by ifyalways(f): 10:29pm On May 12, 2013
OP, abeg where u for dey see one way or even return tkt to london at 90K ? I'm asking cos I wouldn't mind buying from them.

As per your situation, cut down on the clubbing, let down your hair, go out for professional, religious and day time/evening social gathering with an open mind. At 31, you are better off trying offline/real life dating, forget online yimming and yamming, no time for that anymore.
All the best.
Btw, which city are u at? If possible, change enviroment.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On May 12, 2013
Umartins1:
wetin dem create RED BUTTON for? If you nop gbadun the show, kindly hit the red button or click on SHUTDOWN
Mods, ban dis goat abeg
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 10:35pm On May 12, 2013
naiko: everyone has offered one good advise or the other but my own advise is that the key lies with you,re evaluate your priority,re set few of your expectation and roll with open mind.don't marry one of those brothers from the church,from my little experience they are worse than the regular guys out there,they are only using the church as a cover up

Exactly what i told her: re evaluating her priorities.

I take exceptions to your sécond τaικ though: her husband can come from anywhere : be it the church or not. After all, d reason she joined isn't far fetched from what you just layed out.

A lil prayer, a lot of books and seminar on marriages, a lil standard reshuffle and a lil patience.....

He is out there
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by 60Nine: 10:39pm On May 12, 2013
Poster, it is not by force to marry jare

If you're single, successful and happy, enjoy your life

Many are married and they live with their husband like strangers

Many have husbands running after local young girls

This societal unwritten law that dictates that an unmarked woman is worthless has to stop.....it has to be stopped by you.

Giving in to such mentality makes you weak, it makes you an easy targets for fools that think that their miserable marriage is happier than a single life

Enjoy this Mother's Day y'all kiss
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by jude33084(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Thanks. Ill look at it. But God how long shall I remain like this?

The Bible said; He that findeth a wife, findeth a Ǧ☺☺ϑ thing and obtain favour from the Lord. So why not make yourself that Ǧ☺☺ϑ thing so that Men will seek and find you wink

Wishing you all the best cool
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2013
Tashamania:

News is everywhere undecided
You don't have gf? Hell, I don't believe that. You are too goodlooking for that smiley

No one even cares how this fine tashamania of a babe is constantly toasting my bread. U're just busy following fight. Turns sit to face other direction. Ehen tasha baby how r u jare. Will u marry me. Let's do it sharp sharp b4 u turn 31 grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON: Exactly what i told her: re evaluating her priorities.

I take exceptions to your sécond τaικ though: her husband can come from anywhere : be it the church or not. After all, d reason she joined isn't far fetched from what you just layed out.

A lil prayer, a lot of books and seminar on marriages, a lil standard reshuffle and a lil patience.....

He is out there

Saddest man alive! Why are you being nice to her now? Your harsh epistle didn't yield any likes. You worry so much about a lady that continues to ignore you. I hate wickedness! Holy ghost fireeee till you leave her alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.