Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,881 members, 7,922,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:56 PM

2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants (3717 Views)

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants / Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Hardfact: 8:16am On May 12, 2013
Forget all this empty talks here and there. Equity and fairplay that have long been shoved aside? For a start, would a national conference do us no good?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by teskyg: 8:28am On May 12, 2013
Prof.Ango Abdullahi is still dreaming.The North this time exclude Benue,Plaeau,Nassarawa,Taraba,Adamawa,Kogi and Kwara.Maybe you core Fulani states is what you politically refered to as the North.
Prof.Ango can also tell us what you have contributed to the Norhern Nigeria as a professor of Agriculture.Yes,Dokubu Made some scratching comment but we all knew who started making such comment.Prof.Ango,be reminded that in 2011,your friends.Kaita and Ciroma where silence forever.You are next.Demon

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Nobody: 8:35am On May 12, 2013
Jonathan do not need you and your kinsmen vote to be reelected come 2015.We voted him in and shall revote him as many times as possible.When the hausa man says we the north,he means we the hausas.About half the population of the north aren't hausas,so also about 35% the northern population are christians.All these factors plays a vital role in determining whose vote goes where.Take for instance you dont expect the Kataf man in Kaduna,the Berom man in Plateau and many of this kinds to vote for for an hausa man for they will rather vote for a foreigner.APC=CPC if d shameless Buhari or any of his kind(hausa) happens to be the parties flag bearer. It is a pity that Yar'adua might be last hausa man to rule us before we formally disintegrate.By the way who is speaking?'Prof' Ango Abdullahi? This dude is a nicompoop.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Gbawe: 9:02am On May 12, 2013
teskyg: Prof.Ango Abdullahi is still dreaming.The North this time exclude Benue,Plaeau,Nassarawa,Taraba,Adamawa,Kogi and Kwara.Maybe you core Fulani states is what you politically refered to as the North.
Prof.Ango can also tell us what you have contributed to the Norhern Nigeria as a professor of Agriculture.Yes,Dokubu Made some scratching comment but we all knew who started making such comment.Prof.Ango,be reminded that in 2011,your friends.Kaita and Ciroma where silence forever.You are next.Demon

Dokubo-Asari is just a crude and unintelligent thug who knows many Nigerians are easy to 'program'. Him and others, fully engaged in the looting they pretend to be against publicly, understand they can whip up ethnic hatred, to secure blind backing, by appealing to the unthinkingly sentimental and feudal nature of Nigerians that makes them abandon common sense and rational decision-making.

Ask yourself why Kuku, Briggs, Asari-Dokubo do not base their argument on GEJ facing the numbers. Instead it is always threats delivered to bully the conscience of the world to help bypass democracy and back a coronation of GEJ.

As far as I am aware, and despite the "GEJ promised not to run" noise of Aliyu, no one is preventing GEJ from testing his popularity against other candidates at Party level. Yet, instead of preparing himself to do that openly and fairly, all we see is sackings (Oyinlola), impositions (Tukur, Anenih) and open harassment (Ameachi) that shows GEJ wants a 'throwback' coronation since the writing on the wall spell things out clearly to him.

Match that to the noise of Kuku, Briggs and Asari-Dokubo and it is clear we are once again being held hostage by Turai/Ibori/Aondoakaa 'part 2' episode. GEJ can never embrace the option of testing his democratic popularity because he know he will lose due to how he has alienated everyone, political peers and ordinary Nigerians at large, with treachery and grossly disappointing leadership respectively.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by OmoTier1(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2013
I think most of us from the South South, especially those from the South East extraction are really living in foo.ls hell yard by thinking "our" votes made GEJ the president in 2011 and therefore come 2015, GEJ must continue.

It is pertinent to point out two things this Professor disclosed in His outburst
1. GEJ' s non performance economically, socially and otherwise
2. Lack of trust of GEJ.

Every sane Nigerian will agree that those two observations by the Professor are absolute truth and in my opinion is really the crux why GEJ should not be considered at all for re-election and something tells me GEJ will not put himself forward for re election as He would be put under severe pressure by all concerned.

The best leacy GEJ can leave now is to look for a performer, and accomplished and distinguished technocrat to take over from Him, regardless of which party affiliation that individual may belong.

As for Asari, if care is not taken, He would be eliminated before the it begins to rain. Politics is about power play, and deal cutting to the interest of the people. Rather than make empty threats, if Asari wants His kinsman to continue, He better begin expending His energies on mending the broken bridges between GEJ and most Nigerians who have vowed will never vote Him again.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Nobody: 9:07am On May 12, 2013
I am highly flabbergasted that someone mentioned "Zoning" and "Democracy" in one sentence. Zoning has been squashed, because it is Anti-Democracy.

EVEN IF we practiced "ZONINGOCRACY" instead of "DEMOCRACY", the North has been 'ruling' Nigeria since Independence through coupe and counter coupe and draining our oil wells while impoverishing their Almajiri Children.

BUT this is Democracy, so the Northern Elder can talk and talk and talk; TALK IS CHEAP.

GEJ has the powers, GEJ has the financial resources and GEJ has the party machinery to be President till 2019. For me, GEJ became President in 2015 when OHBEEJAH vacated PDP BOT Chairmanship.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Nobody: 9:08am On May 12, 2013
Gbawe: Sad it is sabre-rattlers showing the zeal to speak for both sides, wrongly in my opinion, in this cold war because those who are neutral and can see beyond the rhetoric would quickly note the erring side if issues were presented along purely democratic/political lines.

Nigerian political leaders must simply learn to keep emotions/sentiments in check and let the politics speak for itself.

If this were done in this case then it would be immediately obvious the blind backers of GEJ have not once mentioned democracy because they all know that GEJ will be disgraced if he accepts to test his popularity starting from the PDP primaries. They therefore issue threats due to how they want a coronation to defeat the democratic process that represents guaranteed loss for them.

Rather, it is the much maligned North , erstwhile held as "born to rule" and undemocratic, now challenging GEJ to democratically test his popularity.

If the North can rise above the pettiness of getting into the gutter with the clannish kinsmen of the President and make their argument political, instead of being drawn into responding unthinkingly with 'fire for fire' idiocy against those who know the cannot win at the numbers game, then they will simply blow GEJ out of the water.

Asari-Dokubo, Briggs, Kuku are counting on 'cashing in' on the negative image of the North by provoking bellicose reaction from a region often held as bullying and anti-democratic so that, in the ensuing chaos and mindless threats flying back and forth, no one actually realises it is the kinsmen of the Presidency who are anti-democratic elements , war-mongerers and troublemakers in this case -to suit their agenda of bypassing electoral democracy that represents 100% defeat for their 'free bank' i.e GEJ.

Every rational person will know I call GEJ "free bank" appropriately because that is what he is to the Kuku's, Asari-Dokubo's and other ethnic sabre-rattlers of the world while ordinary Nigerians, from all corners of the nation, derive nothing from him being/remaining in Aso Rock.

My advice to the North is that they should ignore the treats of Dokubo, Briggs, Kuku et al and focus on hammering home the message that GEJ should test his popularity democratically from the PDP Primaries. No established electoral structure/rules should be changed for anyone and no favours (hinted automatic "first refusal" for Presidency and Governors for example) should be entertained. Let GEJ, at every stage, democratically face the numbers and win if he can.

Intelligent observers know that the noise from the kinsmen of the Presidency comes from the glaring realisation that they will be soundly defeated by how democracy remains a game of numbers. This option of divisive threats and ethnic baiting is the deliberate strategy of folks who are fully aware of how, much as they want, they and their allies cannot go it alone to defeat superior numbers. What the man said below is what the North should focus on because when that is done consistently, team GEJ will soon be alienated, home and abroad, with how the entire world will notice that all the anti-democratic pontifications and threats are coming from 'team GEJ'.

I pity the cömmunity that you came from, are you myopic? Cant you see the plan of the fulanis to Islamis Nigeria under APC?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by OmoTier1(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2013
Symphony007: Foolish almajiri's, your lot has ruled nigeria more than any other region and what did you perform? Rather you produce the greatest thiefs and dictators like abacha,babamgida,etc...even in this democratic dispensation at least for all his faults obasanjo negociated a great debt relief for the nation accumulated by your cleptomanic fellow hausa's and today under jonathan nigeria is growning at 7.3%. What did yar adua do in office? This hausa's are a very hopeless bunch. Born to rule a monkey's A.S.S!!
7.3% paper growth you mean? I mean let us be serious for once and ask ourselves, is this really the best the country can do? During Obasanjo's regime,Nigerians felt it in their pockets when the numbers were indicating that the economy was growing like Usain bolt. We saw infrastructures being revived, banking sector revitalised, education turning a new leaf, and there were so many indices to convinced Nigerians that truly the economy was growing and they felt it as more money rained in their pocket. But since GEJ came to power, you hardly can point to one sector were things have really improved. The two sectors He claimed to have focused on -Agriculture and Power can only be considered to have improved marginally. In education, Health, Commerce and Industry, Mines and a steel, Aviation and Transportation, every one of those have gone worse.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by bombay: 9:13am On May 12, 2013
APC Arewa Peoples Congress now you know
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by teskyg: 9:15am On May 12, 2013
GEJ has only spend two years.Please,let's allow this man to focus.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by topmostg: 9:20am On May 12, 2013
emmydeep: I pity the cömmunity that you came from, are you myopic? Cant you see the plan of the fulanis to Islamis Nigeria under APC ?
what are you saying again?

Apc to islamize naija?
Is there anythin religious in wat the prof. Said
Dude go rest!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by OmoTier1(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2013
Billyonaire: I am highly flabbergasted that someone mentioned "Zoning" and "Democracy" in one sentence. Zoning has been squashed, because it is Anti-Democracy.

EVEN IF we practiced "ZONINGOCRACY" instead of "DEMOCRACY", the North has been 'ruling' Nigeria since Independence through coupe and counter coupe and draining our oil wells while impoverishing their Almajiri Children.

BUT this is Democracy, so the Northern Elder can talk and talk and talk; TALK IS CHEAP.

GEJ has the powers, GEJ has the financial resources and GEJ has the party machinery to be President till 2019. For me, GEJ became President in 2015 when OHBEEJAH vacated PDP BOT Chairmanship.

FYI, in advanced democracy, zoning is part of democracy whether be it for electing of officers or for selection of ministers. There is nothing wrong in zoning if the best minds are given the free play to contest when it comes to their zones producing the president.

Finally, just go back and read your last sentence again. Are you not ashamed that the word PERFORMANCE is far from your lips? All you could see is GEJ bulldozing His way through using state power, but I tell you, if Obasanjo could not use state powers to force third term agenda on Nigerians, surely, if and when Nigeria says GEJ has to go, no matter the state power He welds, He would go.

Nigeria I repeat is bigger than any individual or zone.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by sojics(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2013
Why is it Ango Abdulahi speaking for the North every time, is other northerners afraid of talking?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by OmoTier1(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2013
teskyg: GEJ has only spend two years.Please,let's allow this man to focus.
2010 to 2013 is two years undecided Need I remind you GEJ was in control in 2009 as well and many had hoped those months would have given Him to needed exposure to truly tackle issues facing this country. But no, instead He resorted to chop I chop government.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Gbawe: 9:22am On May 12, 2013
Symphony007: Foolish almajiri's, your lot has ruled nigeria more than any other region and what did you perform? Rather you produce the greatest thiefs and dictators like abacha,babamgida,etc...even in this democratic dispensation at least for all his faults obasanjo negociated a great debt relief for the nation accumulated by your cleptomanic fellow hausa's and today under jonathan nigeria is growning at 7.3%. What did yar adua do in office? This hausa's are a very hopeless bunch. Born to rule a monkey's A.S.S!!

Curse the North all you want but democracy remains a game of numbers and your rants cannot distract from that fact for those who see clearly in terms of what is best for a nation.

Ordinary and well-meaning Nigerians should open their eyes and not be 'blind-sided' into taking sides by those who are simply fighting for the offices they use to corner Nigeria's wealth for their 'crew'. Asari-Dokubo, Tompolo, Boyloaf,Orubebe, GEJ and many other 'agitators' for the "downtrodden people" of the ND are now rich, politically empowered and influential men yet what exactly are they doing for the ordinary folks of the ND? Has any of them laudably contributed personal wealth and endeavour to secure the progress they claimed they were fighting/agitating for?

[size=14pt]Even the NDDC - Niger Delta Development Commission - that is run entirely by "sons of the soil" is a disgusting story of monumental failure, corruption and fraud against the interest of the ordinary folks of the Niger Delta !!!![/size]

Is it the militant warlords now snapping up choice mansions in Abuja and building business empires, while driving Range Rovers and hummers around the FCT with their concubines, who are embodiments of "walking the walk" or would it be more appropriate to say Nigeria is full of mercenaries, hungry scammers and deceptively mouthy conmen like Reuben Abati, Asari-Dokubo et al whose real actions are not at all demonstrative of the love they rhetorically claim to have for the talakawas and downtrodden?

If a sane nation of critical thinkers who see through crude deceit, we should firmly denounce all troublemakers and war-mongers, wherever they are from, only fighting for their pockets, and tell everyone to go and test their democratic popularity at every stage so that it is the leader the majority want, at every level, that emerges in 2015.

That is what will evolutionarily save us a Nation and we must commit to it always and not when it suits us or our ethnic group.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Nobody: 9:31am On May 12, 2013
Damn son!! When is the war going to kick off?

Long overdue - Nigeria needs another war to get it right.

Even Europe had to fight two world wars!

Let's get it poppin'!! Blaka blaka blaka booooom booooom booooom! cool
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Gbawe: 9:31am On May 12, 2013
emmydeep: I pity the cömmunity that you came from, are you myopic? Cant you see the plan of the fulanis to Islamis Nigeria under APC?

Deal with facts and what is universally desirable my friend. Balanced folks don't do mindless paranoia and blanket stereotyping of others. I am a citizen of the world and not a clannish and ill-exposed feudalist like you who is totally comfortable ascribing negative agenda to an entire ethnic group.

Following desirable, tested and established rules, promoting democracy and backing equity for all , eventually bears the right fruits instead of the short-cuts myopic elements like you and the Dokubo-Asaris of the world support once the ball is no longer in your court.

Same way we fought for GEJ to be sworn in , when anti-democratic elements held him to ransom, is how we must now insist that no one should be disenfranchised with paranoid noise of "islamisation" from discriminatory and prejudiced elements like you.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Nobody: 9:42am On May 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1: I think most of us from the South South, especially those from the South East extraction are really living in foo.ls hell yard by thinking "our" votes made GEJ the president in 2011 and therefore come 2015, GEJ must continue.

It is pertinent to point out two things this Professor disclosed in His outburst
1. GEJ' s non performance economically, socially and otherwise
2. Lack of trust of GEJ.

Every sane Nigerian will agree that those two observations by the Professor are absolute truth and in my opinion is really the crux why GEJ should not be considered at all for re-election and something tells me GEJ will not put himself forward for re election as He would be put under severe pressure by all concerned.

The best leacy GEJ can leave now is to look for a performer, and accomplished and distinguished technocrat to take over from Him, regardless of which party affiliation that individual may belong.

As for Asari, if care is not taken, He would be eliminated before the it begins to rain. Politics is about power play, and deal cutting to the interest of the people. Rather than make empty threats, if Asari wants His kinsman to continue, He better begin expending His energies on mending the broken bridges between GEJ and most Nigerians who have vowed will never vote Him again.

if you are an igbo and said this, i would have bombarded you with incureable curses. 95% of igbos voted GEJ and will still vote him again.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by bombay: 9:47am On May 12, 2013
Free yourself from this mentality that it is only a fulani man that can lead this country you all have been brainwashed.Ask yourselves which people have been fighting this government and which people have been more vocal and who are they using.

Tinubu the Akintola of our time

APC = Arewa Peoples Congress

Now you know go read my thread it will blow your mind.

The problem of this country is the Fulani they believe it is there right and this country nigeria is there father's property and we are visitors.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Nobody: 9:50am On May 12, 2013
Gbawe:

Deal with facts and what is universally desirable my friend. Balanced folks don't do mindless paranoia and blanket stereotyping of others. I am a citizen of the world and not a clannish and ill-exposed feudalist like you who is totally comfortable ascribing negative agenda to an entire ethnic group.

Following desirable, tested and established rules, promoting democracy and backing equity for all , eventually bears the right fruits instead of the short-cuts myopic elements like you and the Dokubo-Asaris of the world support once the ball is no longer in your court.

Same way we fought for GEJ to be sworn in , when anti-democratic elements held him to ransom, is how we must now insist that no one should be disenfranchised with paranoid noise of "islamisation" from discriminatory and prejudiced elements like you.
Yes f.o.ol, the fact? Ok. The Hausa fulanis ruled Nigeria for 38 solid years but there is absolutely nothing to show for it. Scarliwat, go get some brain.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Gbawe: 9:55am On May 12, 2013
teskyg: GEJ has only spend two years.Please,let's allow this man to focus.

This is an example of the shameless lie that always show, without doubt, some of you are clannishly and ethnically devoted to GEJ. He was sworn in as substantive President in May 2010 i.e three years ago. Yet people like you magically, dishonestly and childishly throw one whole year into the dustbin, every single time, in your support of GEJ.

If you can blatantly deny this 1 year , what can you not deny or feign ignorance of? Was May 2010 to May 2011 just a 'jara' period where Nigeria was led by the ghost of Yar Adua with GEJ just merely signing the cheques and presiding over the FEC as President?

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by ikweremilitant: 9:56am On May 12, 2013
I.Joan:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!

2015 is so gonna be bloody!!!

shocked shocked shocked

People.....People.....People..... Please!!! stop voting in P.D.P....They have too much power over this country and are so sure anyone chosen by their party is gonna win!
They don't care about Nigerians cry cry cry
pls o if I might ask which northa are they tooking about hope not midle belt cos they are sitting on a very long tin
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by OmoTier1(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2013
emmydeep: if you are an igbo and said this, i would have bombarded you with incureable curses. 95% of igbos voted GEJ and will still vote him again.
Where's the second Niger bridge? How many unity schools have been built in the entire South East since 2010? How many major highways have been constructed in the entire South East since 2010? How many industrial estate has been established in South East since 2010? How about onitsha seaport undecided

Some of you better wake up from your deep slumber

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by ikweremilitant: 10:00am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Seems like 2015 is Ijaw vs Hausa-Fulani, while it's supposed to be Nigerian vs Nigerian

We Yorubas are watching.....

oh its no longer hausa yoruba vs ijaw.d war has not started u have started denying ur alies.cowards nd traitors ur yypocrisy won't save u dis time ijaws must kick ur asses nd I must join their army to fight in d western front God save ur dirth amala butts if I catch u as a war captive transpiracy intl will be suprised on wat I will do to u

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by Gbawe: 10:00am On May 12, 2013
emmydeep:
Yes f.o.ol, the fact? Ok. The Hausa fulanis ruled Nigeria for 38 solid years but there is absolutely nothing to show for it. Scarliwat, go get some brain.

At the end of the day, insult and empty bellicosity is all that your unsophisticated sort, much like Asari-Dokubo, have in your armoury. GEJ will be defeated by the numbers. Pure and simple. Rant, curse, insult and threaten all you want. This will not change anything.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by WilyWily8: 10:01am On May 12, 2013
emmydeep:
What majority of Yorubas want from Jonathan is him to open Nigeria Coffers for them to Loooooooooooooooot.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by jason123: 10:04am On May 12, 2013
ikwere militant: oh its no longer hausa yoruba vs ijaw.d war has not started u have started denying ur alies.cowards nd traitors ur yypocrisy won't save u dis time ijaws must kick ur asses nd I must join their army to fight in d western front God save ur dirth amala butts if I catch u as a war captive transpiracy intl will be suprised on wat I will do to u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland sha!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by OmoTier1(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2013
Wily,Wily:

What majority of Yorubas want from Jonathan is him to open Nigeria Coffers for them to Loooooooooooooooot.
Last time I checked, the brains that control much of the economy are either from North or South West, while My people in South South are busy wasting their time shouting war war embarassed
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by WilyWily8: 10:17am On May 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Last time I checked, the brains that control much of the economy are either from North or South West, while My people in South South are busy wasting their time shouting war war embarassed
Check the Ecomony of Nigeria for the last 40yrs and see the havoc you people rendered to this country, the result is Yoruba and Hausa/Fulanis are not good managers but good looters
Re: 2015 Presidency: Start Your War Now, Northern Elders Reply S/south Militants by bombay: 10:32am On May 12, 2013
Wily wily nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayegun: Dilemma Of A Community In Oyo State. / Diesel Price Still ₦147..... When Would Drop In Oil Price Affect Diesel In Naija / Okorocha Crying On Channels TV some people are busy sayin GMB is leading in imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.