Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,095 members, 7,939,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo (9999 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: Rochas is a traitor. The Igbos shall vote GEJ again. GEJ untill 2019
Try and define a traitor in Igbo for me.
You can vote for GEJ as person, that is your choice, so does the man next to you. Rochas is following his own political ambition and so does GEJ. Both ambitions are not interwoven with each other. Ndigbo or Rochas owe GEJ nothing, neither does GEJ owes Igbos or Rochas anything.
One didn't come into the world because the other.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 5:29pm On May 12, 2013
thoniann:
Very possible. Igbos are progressives and will not waste another four years with GEJ at the helm.
Whats does progressive mean?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 5:33pm On May 12, 2013
aba2aba: Mark my word, Okorocha will lose out this time around.Ndi Imo will never follow him to vote Buhari/Tinubu, God forbid!! Mbanu...Chineke ekwela. undecided
The same Ndi Imo voted for Torfa, Abiola, OBJ and Yar Adua in the past-where was your god then?

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:41pm On May 12, 2013
^So Ndiigbo should vote Buhari becos Okorocha wants to be what again, under Buhari? "Ga nodi ani, ipara oka."

As long as, i see a second niger bridge standing and enugu international airport terminal 1 and 2.

I am running to the poll screaming GEJ for second term.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: ^So Ndiigbo should vote Buhari becos Okorocha wants to be what again, under Buhari? Ga nodi ani, ipara oka."

As long as, i see a second niger bridge standing and enugu international airport terminal 1 and 2.

D same 2nd bridge gej promised u b4 2011 abi? Okeeey, na boko haram 4rm north no let am do am 4 us 4 south here? Keep dreamin, Nne

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 12, 2013
aba2aba: Mark my word, Okorocha will lose out this time around.Ndi Imo will never follow him to vote Buhari/Tinubu, God forbid!! Mbanu...Chineke ekwela. undecided
we voted Rochas and Jonathan in the last election,we vote people we want not the party they ar in,if Fashola appears to be there this time,am voting Rochas for Governor and Fashola and his cohorts for president,,,,,,I don't like the badluck in the Goodluck ok?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ckkris: 6:04pm On May 12, 2013
killuminati: so you mean you will vote odechukwu once again for president?? Chei, I pity your generations!
This is the TRICK that make Igbos honorary Yorubas in Lagos, until its time for GOOD THINGS, then allman go bear him father's name. Asari says even Niger Delta has been deceived enough, by those that push Federal assets into making Lagos a mega metropolis. Other places no dey? Must all Nigerians go to Lagos to work? If I begin to write how human beings STOPPED the spread of infrastructures, so that other zones will not compete with Lagos, the Lagos owners of NL will just hide my posts. And I have facts, figures, names of people, and dates.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: ^So Ndiigbo should vote Buhari becos Okorocha wants to be what again, under Buhari? "Ga nodi ani, ipara oka."

did I hear u say international airport in enugu and niger bridge?that's how they sell ur brains with peanut development,read vanguard and know how much they waste on parties. And clubs everyday,,,,,,,oh. Sori I forgot am talking to a girl(10mb lost)
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Toktee(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2013
Larryfly: Quiz of this thread: who can tell me how many parties Rochas has joined,decamped, rejoined and redecamped from and how many times? onwughi ta ka anyo bido ihu ndi awusa na uta
Who cares?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ckkris: 6:15pm On May 12, 2013
Eziachi:
Tinubu is not running for presidency as long as we know, Buhari and Jonathan are candidates and so does 50 others too, what has it got to do with Igbo vote?
Jona wins 2015
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by vanstanzy(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2013
Hey! thats my Local govt, grin... Who cares Most politicians whether here or there are all political prosti*tutes.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by vanstanzy(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2013
gen2briz: So how many members does PDP now have in Imo state?

APGA: 500, PDP: Nil. Get the picture? PDP has "Zilch" members now. grin
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2013
Nairalanders, i want to ask u a question; my question is, if you pour a fake cough Syrup into another bottle and label it as an original cough syrup, will d labeling or a new bottle change the content and make it original? This same pdp members where Achike Udenwa, moved to ppa with Ikedim Ohakim came back wit him now apga. To me they are d old serpents
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2013
Igbos will vote for Buhari i can guarantee you that one...in fact..Igbos will vote GEJ out of office...
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by killuminati(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2013
ckkris:
This is the TRICK that make Igbos honorary Yorubas in Lagos, until its time for GOOD THINGS, then allman go bear him father's name. Asari says even Niger Delta has been deceived enough, by those that push Federal assets into making Lagos a mega metropolis. Other places no dey? Must all Nigerians go to Lagos to work? If I begin to write how human beings STOPPED the spread of infrastructures, so that other zones will not compete with Lagos, the Lagos owners of NL will just hide my posts. And I have facts, figures, names of people, and dates.
wut you saying men! Why blaming Lagos state for the failure of ur pdp state governors? Are learner or a hater? Is it lagos that impose corrupt and looting governor on ur so-called state? You need to start thinking outside the damn box boy.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 7:10pm On May 12, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: ^So Ndiigbo should vote Buhari becos Okorocha wants to be what again, under Buhari? "Ga nodi ani, ipara oka."

I am not asking anyone to vote for anybody.
And Stop saying Ndigbo. Ndigbo are millions of people with their own individual minds and brains, who made decision based on their assessment of things around them. What may be good for your you must understand may be poison to another person.

That has been the Igbo spirits-Individualism, that what makes us republicans. So always speak for yourself. What Rochas does is his politics and where he thinks he ambitions will be most watered is his business and not directly linked to Ndigbo.

If I remembered correctly, he supported Jonathan last time-where was you then? It means that your view on Rochas goes from election to election, depending on his choices, as long as it matches yours. Life doesn't work like that.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 12, 2013
Nice step, right direction!
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by killuminati(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Igbos will vote for Buhari i can guarantee you that one...in fact..Igbos will vote GEJ out of office...
Igbos voted en mass for Buhari in 2007 and 2011, just that the killer party have manipulating the elections always. 2015 will be a different ball game. Write it down!
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 7:17pm On May 12, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

This is the most unfortunate sentiment creeping into most Igbo psyche recently and its dangerous. You can't simply based your life and future on a bridge and an airport as if those two neglected had not been there. Wasn't those same bridge and airport there before, when you voted for OBJ, Yar Adua and others before them, why wasn't such condition given?

In future, others will now tell you if you don't vote for me I will knock the bridge down or close the airport, what then? The Niger bridge and airport is your right, not a father christmas gift for your vote.
If some of you continue to naively pitching our future into a bridge and an airport, one day you say that I said so.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2013
Eziachi:
The same Ndi Imo voted for Torfa, Abiola, OBJ and Yar Adua in the past-where was your god then?
How could we have forgotten so fast that the late Chuba Okadigbo an igbo man was a running mate to Buhari in a presidential election? some people tend to forget so easily.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by TechyGuy: 7:23pm On May 12, 2013
I thought PDP is a party of thieves? How come CPC/ACN supporters are now happy that the thieves are joining forces with them?

You see why I say ACN/CPC is a fraud?! Why are they trying to create another PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Chillypelly(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2013
The gathering of the strange bedfellows. I wish Rochas remembers what Buhari did to him during the Presidential primaries in 2003. I see a repeat come 2015 and beyond. He thinks Buhari is ready to play 'ran ka dede' politics with becoming the APC flag bearer. Consumate Politicians like Ihedioha will ride into Imo govt house with ease while the rescuer allows hot air be blown into his butt while he laughs like a jackal.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 12, 2013
Eziachi:
I am not asking anyone to vote for anybody.
And Stop saying Ndigbo. Ndigbo are millions of people with their own individual minds and brains, who made decision based on their assessment of things around them. What may be good for your you must understand may be poison to another person.

That has been the Igbo spirits-Individualism, that what makes us republicans. So always speak for yourself. What Rochas does is his politics and where he thinks he ambitions will be most watered is his business and not directly linked to Ndigbo.

If I remembered correctly, he supported Jonathan last time-where was you then? It means that your view on Rochas goes from election to election, depending on his choices, as long as it matches yours. Life doesn't work like that.
long grammer. Igbos wil vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 12, 2013
berem: How could we have forgotten so fast that the late Chuba Okadigbo an igbo man was a running mate to Buhari in a presidential election? some people tend to forget so easily.
you are a traitoress. Up GEJ down to Rochas Okorobuhari

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Occurstaem(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2013
Nwa oguta: Hungry people who had sold their birthright for a mere 500 naira each, rochas is a disaster to the people of imo state.
Please prove this rubbish you spit.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by TechyGuy: 7:58pm On May 12, 2013
With all that has happened to Ndigbo in the North, it will take some specially mixed crack for Igbos to vote Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Policewoman(f): 8:31pm On May 12, 2013
dotNaira: Over 500 members of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, have decamped to the All Progress Grand Alliance (APGA) in Obowo local Government area of Imo state.

This happened at a sensitization rally by the Imo state government at Obowo local Government area of the state.

The Imo state Governor; Rochas Okorocha represented by his Chief of Staff; Jude Ejiogu, commended the indigenes of the area for their continuous support for the Okorocha led administration, and promised massive infrastructural development and free education programme in the state.

This, he claimed will ensure that the people enjoy dividends of democracy as well as the goals of the rescue mission agenda of the state government.

The decampees who spoke to Channels Television said their main reason of joining APGA is to fully associate with the developmental strides and achievements of the Okorocha administration. They promised to support the state government in its quest to touch the lives of less privileged and people of the state in order to make Imo state better.

Executives of state government, lawmakers, politicians, party members as well as indigenes of the local government area, gathered at the Okenalogho college field for a sensitization rally organized by the Imo state government in collaboration with the leadership of APGA.

The workshop was held to sensitize the people on the achievements and successes of the incumbent administration since its assumption two years ago.

The state government in collaboration with the leadership of APGA in the state promised to take the sensitization rally to all the 27 local government area of the state before the end of the year.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/12/hundreds-of-pdp-members-decamp-to-apga-in-imo/
INOTHERWORDS THEY HAVE DECAMPED TO APC(ACN). smiley
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by An0nimus: 8:43pm On May 12, 2013
dotNaira: Over 500 members of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, have decamped to the All Progress Grand Alliance (APGA) in Obowo local Government area of Imo state.

This happened at a sensitization rally by the Imo state government at Obowo local Government area of the state.
That's a small army undecided
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ckkris: 8:48pm On May 12, 2013
killuminati: Igbos voted en mass for Buhari in 2007 and 2011, just that the killer party have manipulating the elections always. 2015 will be a different ball game. Write it down!
This one na original enemy of progress.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ckkris: 8:51pm On May 12, 2013
berem: How could we have forgotten so fast that the late Chuba Okadigbo an igbo man was a running mate to Buhari in a presidential election? some people tend to forget so easily.
Jona for 2015.
Say no to running mate to Boko Haram.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by killuminati(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2013
ckkris:
This one na original enemy of progress.
you be enemy to yoursef guy! Put ur brain to work. Think without sentiments,hatred,etc.. Your children's future may depend on it.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ckkris: 9:31pm On May 12, 2013
killuminati: you be enemy to yoursef guy! Put ur brain to work. Think without sentiments,hatred,etc.. Your children's future may depend on it.
Jona MUST win 2015. You no hear Asari, him dey hide talk am? This oil money must reach every persin, or Nigeria no go even sell one barrel. And na Jona go fit to maintain. Na London you dey, wey you de understand wetin dey ground?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Is Getting Hot Right Now... Be Safe!! / Insecurity: Tinubu Mulls Marine, Solid Mineral Police / Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.