Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,362 members, 7,904,423 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo (9984 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Kulas: 9:54pm On May 12, 2013
Decamping from PDP to APGA does not mean they are now for buhari or Tinubu or Association of Professional Criminals(APC).They will vote Rochas for governor and GEJ for president.That was how it was done in South East in 2011 and same will apply in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by RickyRoss1(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2013
killuminati: so you mean you will vote odechukwu once again for president?? Chei, I pity your generations!

Hypocrite you should pity you and your own generations, that want a 90 year old terrorist to rule you. Why not go wake Pa Awolowo and Azikiwe to come and rule you since there are no more young intelligent and honest people in Nigeria apart from the old, overused, confused and frustrated serial looser.

FYI, My generation is sorted no matter who rules Nigeria. I am not like the 90% of you that expect a president to give you jobs and share oil money for you.

Hypocrite, the person you call Odechukwu has outperformed your brother who ruled Nigeria during record oil prices and stole over 18 Billion Dollars for NEPA without generating a single kilowat. I just left Nigeria last 2 months ago, the Onitsha Owerri road that used to be a death trap has been fixed to standard highway. The Ore road has been fixed. I used MMIA and appreciate the good work the Odechukwu is doing in the aviation sector.

GEJ is performing while you frustrated serial losers are tweeting and trash talking. ONCE A LOOSER, ALWAYS A LOOSER

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by kabba7(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=ckkris]Does it now mean Igbos will vote for Buhari or Tinubu against Jonathan? Impossible
Read and re - read the news item no where was the names of either Buhari or Tinubu mentioned .
Just hope you are not scared !!!!
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ZeusI: 11:34pm On May 12, 2013
Kekekekekeke...i de laughcheesycheesy... But... I thought Imo faction of APGA are now merged as ACP...oor no more? I still hear of CPC, ACN et'cetera. Jonah is laughing( hahahahahahaha)... Nija politics!
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by killuminati(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Hypocrite you should pity you and your own generations, that want a 90 year old terrorist to rule you. Why not go wake Pa Awolowo and Azikiwe to come and rule you since there are no more young intelligent and honest people in Nigeria apart from the old, overused, confused and frustrated serial looser.

FYI, My generation is sorted no matter who rules Nigeria. I am not like the 90% of you that expect a president to give you jobs and share oil money for you.

Hypocrite, the person you call Odechukwu has outperformed your brother who ruled Nigeria during record oil prices and stole over 18 Billion Dollars for NEPA without generating a single kilowat. I just left Nigeria last 2 months ago, the Onitsha Owerri road that used to be a death trap has been fixed to standard highway. The Ore road has been fixed. I used MMIA and appreciate the good work the Odechukwu is doing in the aviation sector.

GEJ is performing while you frustrated serial losers are tweeting and trash talking. ONCE A LOOSER, ALWAYS A LOOSER
Fela go say....*Animal Talk*
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ZeusI: 11:42pm On May 12, 2013
vedd: PDP house of cards crumbling faster than they can handle. Wait till APC is registered, & see more stories that will shock the last living out of this corrupt counter culture callled rulling party.
A comment from a novice indeed. Next!
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ICEMAN(m): 12:55am On May 13, 2013
Hype. We all go school.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by manny4life(m): 3:32am On May 13, 2013
The fear for the outcome of 2015 is the beginning of wisdom... Nsogbu di, anyway, I'll take GEJ over any terrorist president.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:34am On May 13, 2013
TechyGuy: With all that has happened to Ndigbo in the North, it will take some specially mixed crack for Igbos to vote Buhari.

Yeah, because Igbos are focusm on the wrong man (Buhari) just because of his Religion and Origin instead of them to be listening to people like Henry Okah who is telling us the truth that GEJ was behind the bombings before it now got outta hand.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by blaqoracle: 3:54am On May 13, 2013
ckkris: Does it now mean Igbos will vote for Buhari or Tinubu against Jonathan? Impossible!
CONTINUE TO DREAM
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by COOLDUN: 4:22am On May 13, 2013
Nwa oguta: Hungry people who had sold their birthright for a mere 500 naira each, rochas is a disaster to the people of imo state.

As your EVIL UNCLE Arthur Nzeribe was a disaster to the Orlu senatorial zone from 1979 till 2007, Oguta the evil people, i know you will never see anything good with the progress in the new regime.

The harlot Edo woman who, your Uncle Arthur Nzeribe snatched from late singer Harry Mosco who is LGA chairman of Oguta LGA, what has she done? your people are living in a coven with your eyes blind folded to the realities of the happenings in the state, so i don't blame you.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by jay2k(m): 4:36am On May 13, 2013
Nwa oguta: Hungry people who had sold their birthright for a mere 500 naira each, rochas is a disaster to the people of imo state.
is it dat PDP has bewitched u guys or what?? Look @ hw bitter u r dat a man has made a plans to sustain his political status.jst becos d he left d PDP or cos u think d so called PDP is loosing? @ D state level.d question for u nw is why on earth do u still ever want a PDP man to site as imo governor's seat. Ma...n u b8a put ur brains to work b4 talking in public dan to come hea to unvail ur imbesility its not very good for u even if u r 1....kkk
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by jay2k(m): 4:55am On May 13, 2013
aba2aba: Mark my word, Okorocha will lose out this time around.Ndi Imo will never follow him to vote Buhari/Tinubu, God forbid!! Mbanu...Chineke ekwela. undecided
iwu a big idiote ndi igbo!? who r d ndi igbo? Owu ma ginwa? Dat reason from ur anus..evry body is against richas cos he is now tryin to help himself nd his political carrere.dis same man has been in PDP for yrs r u aware of dat ?? What did he gain politicaly ?? Notin.but on stepin out of dat wicked reckless party he was able to write his name in history, nd here u r talkin nonsens ndi igbo will never vote..who told u? if igbo men reasons lik u den i think igbo race is near to extinction... So plz if u r a true igbo man plz surpport rochas nd his monumental strides in imo state nd his future political ambition @ d fedral level nd forget dose urchins in PDP crying foul jst becos imo pepl hav realised dea mistakes all dis yrs.nd has refused to b fooled kkk so reset ur brain nd reason well k
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by biafrakwenu(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2013
Rochas shall be roasted and charred in 2015 alone not with ndi biafra again.
You can never be trusted,keep on firing up poverty and corruption in Imo, you shall be consumed in it, hausa-fulani man.
Come 2015, Biafran's year of triumph. Americans predicted it. Sunrise year.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 6:52am On May 13, 2013
You see,the problem with our people is that our people are semi-primitive...even in d way we handle issues...we most times act like hypnotized blind fanatics...until Nigeria as a whole begin to think and act like the people of imo state,We're heading no where...we are politically and democratically immature....how can a composmentis individual after seeing what rot and the alarming level at which this president has failed still insist on voting him??plz Nigeria is not a football league where arsenal fans are still put even with d lack of evident progress...we MUST look for better options...AND FOR ANYBODY THAT VOTES GEJ come 2015,I say to u 'may God treat you n your Family d way GEJ is treating Nigeria' its a blessing I guess,not a curse...so those in support of GEj cn say 'AMEN' to it

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by oluwacjay: 7:55am On May 13, 2013
killuminati: so you mean you will vote odechukwu once again for president?? Chei, I pity your generations!
Pity ya self, mkpuru_amu! We will vote 4 jonathan again, esp if he's up agains blood suckin demons like buhari & Tinubu. U see ow northerners go around makin trouble. Is jonatan not entitled to 2 terms, afta him, wch oda tribe is spose 2 rule? Guess IGBO. So y hausa dey ginger? Who send dem 2 go front yaradua as president?? Abeg dey shd go eat Pork, or suiciede Bomb demselves. Mtscheew!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. / Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As Next President — Senator Kalu (Video) / Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.