Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,466 members, 7,885,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Help Pls: Principled Vs Understanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls: Principled Vs Understanding (599 Views)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls: Principled Vs Understanding by nonen(m): 1:04am On May 13, 2013
I sincerely need advise here please.
I'm caught between 2 mates - one is very principled, she loves to live a principled life. Though her principles are not bad, but they hurt sometimes. She doesn't like anything that cuts across her principles, and once you don't cut through that path, you are both cool

The second id more like a freelancer. Her level of understanding and tolerance is high. though she tough on some issues, she's willing to let things go.

Who among these two can help make me a better man - miss principled or miss understanding?
Re: Help Pls: Principled Vs Understanding by Nobody: 1:52am On May 13, 2013
miss principled understanding wink
Re: Help Pls: Principled Vs Understanding by Nobody: 3:34am On May 13, 2013
First i would advice you to stop dating two women at the same time....its not a good practice.....would you want them to do it to you? or a guy to do this to your daughter or sister?..anyways...."The second id more like a freelancer. Her level of understanding and tolerance is high. though she tough on some issues, she's willing to let things go." that right there describes the type of women im into.....so i would definitely go with that one..... but i must say though....i think its a little weird to come here and ask people to tell you which girl to chose.. when nobody has an idea who these girls are...its just a little unusual dude.....cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Day : Should One Remain Friends With An Ex? / A Thread For All The Young Men / Signs Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.