Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,151 members, 7,910,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

Question For The Day : Should One Remain Friends With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Day : Should One Remain Friends With An Ex? (602 Views)

How Can One Remain Faithful To His/her Spouse??? / Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends / Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Day : Should One Remain Friends With An Ex? by infopreneurqwin(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2013
When you date someone, for most people, it means that you hope for the long term. But sometimes, it doesn't end that way. After the memories you've both made together, the laughter or the tears, you have to get up, dust your backside and move on. In many instances where there is a break-up discussion, and both people are trying to show they're mature and all, they decide to remain friends. Is it worth it? What would you do? Comment below and give more details in the comments too. Thanks! Intimate Talk With Aderonke Bams.....
More on http://it-wab.com
Re: Question For The Day : Should One Remain Friends With An Ex? by Mpeace(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2013
Sincerely speaking, its not adviceable. Even the strongest of hearts will one day fall to temptation. You'll always compare your new with your ex.
Re: Question For The Day : Should One Remain Friends With An Ex? by 190: 3:19pm On May 18, 2013
differs

mine's different doe, im cool with her but i dont seem to feel a thing
u know why cos shes aww-glay and i got lotsa better puto's to worry about

jeeez

(1) (Reply)

Things You Want To Say To Your Bf/ex-/gf/husband/wife... / I Am Seeking Young Women 19-25 In Africa And New York / A Weekend Message To Our Beautiful Queens Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.