Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,507 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities (9848 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State Inauguration (Photos) / Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere / Pdp Sokoto Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by pleasantchi: 10:10pm On May 13, 2013
d party just dey start.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by Phikom(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2013
sokoto pdp my foot....
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by Akpan107(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2013
searay: Father in the name of Jesus, grant me and my fellow NLders life and good health to witness and see what will be of this "nation" Nigeria come 2015. God if you wouldn't mind fast forward us into 2015. Make us victors and not victims. Amen.
...and Dear Lord, even as you have given us the victory, perfect it more in life of our dear president GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by pulel(f): 12:08am On May 14, 2013
Tambuwal was one of d passengers of the amaechi' jet during d fg versis amaechi stand-off. The rest of the passengers should b warned: pdp is coming after dem. Lol
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 12:42am On May 14, 2013
Some people dey sing "a o merin joba eweku ewele" for tambuwal now but when time reach na dem go take him do tamba like dem do dat former corruption czar!

Na today We dey watch shocked
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by nijanigga: 2:05am On May 14, 2013
searay: Father in the name of Jesus, grant me and my fellow NLders life and good health to witness and see what will be of this "nation" Nigeria come 2015. God if you wouldn't mind fast forward us into 2015. Make us victors and not victims. Amen.
Instead,pray that God should dissolve this illegal union that is heading down the cliff,it's clear that the forceful union is not working,let's try something new.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by Kewt: 4:57am On May 14, 2013
ENEONWO: Someone just won a contract: To cook up allegations that will be used to suspend Tambuwal's membership of PDP, simply because he had refused to turn the House of Reps to a lobby-yard of Jonathan's presidential ambition. They are currently executing the Amechi-contract, but Amechi is proving inedible.

Spot on. You said it the way it is. I must say you have given expression to my thoughts.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 7:01am On May 14, 2013
creserve: Any perceived threat to GEJ in 2015 must be CRUSHED!
YES OOOOOO!!!!!!,I support this move
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by ojjp: 7:06am On May 14, 2013
Goddex: But why is it that ACN/APC is always in the habit of outsourcing its presidential candidates from the PDP? Is it that all its own members are olodos?
NO. It's a strategy 2 distablize pdp. They re tryin 2 put a knife on d thing that holds pdp 2gether, so dat it ll fall apart.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 7:23am On May 14, 2013
Nigeria has changed politically,the fact that one is born in the Caliphate state of Sokoto claiming the toga of "born to rule" will not work. Anyone that wants to contest for the position of the PRESIDENT of the Country must do so by first telling NIGERIANS WHAT his part of the country contribute to the national purse. TAMBUWAL wants to become a President by first pulling down GEJ.I dey laugh at AMAECHI,TAMBUWAL,ROCHAS,OSHIOMOLE,TINUBU.When the chips are down Nigerians will know better
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 7:42am On May 14, 2013
The Political Golaith of the North: ATIKU,IBB,GASUA,BUHARI and others were taught how not to play politics of arrogance and royalty by GEJ. Tambuwal should take their old lesson notes
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by texazzpete(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2013
So let me get this straight...the PDP Sokoto are happily telling the world that they are stalking a private citizen all in the name of 'putting his activities under surveillance' and you people are babbling about Tambuwal?

Is it now a crime to meet opposition politicians? Is there any law against that? Are we supposed to call the cops if Wayne Rooney and Lampard are spotted having a drink? Should we impeach Jonathan for meeting with Tinubu for discussions?

Anybody tell me they are carrying out surveillance on me and they aren't Nigerian police or SSS, I'll remove some excess teeth with my fist.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:01am On May 14, 2013
olatunji21: nw na Tambuwal turn dats gud oga GEJ....bt remember dat dere seems to b unity in d lower chamber among all party member's irrespective of party affiliation....so dat is to say...tampa with Tambuwal and face impeachment....

Where did you get that from?
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:05am On May 14, 2013
texazzpete: So let me get this straight...the PDP Sokoto are happily telling the world that they are stalking a private citizen all in the name of 'putting his activities under surveillance' and you people are babbling about Tambuwal?

Is it now a crime to meet opposition politicians? Is there any law against that? Are we supposed to call the cops if Wayne Rooney and Lampard are spotted having a drink? Should we impeach Jonathan for meeting with Tinubu for discussions?

Anybody tell me they are carrying out surveillance on me and they aren't Nigerian police or SSS, I'll remove some excess teeth with my fist.

Take it easy my brother.

It's all politics not soccer.

The opposition too is monitoring/stalking PDP.

Ask Lai Mohammed if you are in doubt.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:09am On May 14, 2013
OdionOdion: The Political Golaiths of the North: ATIKU, IBB, GUSUA, BUHARI and others (Ciroma) were taught how not to play politics of arrogance and royalty by GEJ. Tambuwal should take their old lesson notes

I was wondering too.

Even with the grand coalition the other time, we didn't see any significant result.

Much less a Tambuwal from somewhere (nowhere).
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:14am On May 14, 2013
OdionOdion: Nigeria has changed politically,the fact that one is born in the Caliphate state of Sokoto claiming the toga of "born to rule" will not work. Anyone that wants to contest for the position of the PRESIDENT of the Country must do so by first telling NIGERIANS WHAT his part of the country contribute to the national purse. TAMBUWAL wants to become a President by first pulling down GEJ. I dey laugh at AMAECHI, TAMBUWAL, ROCHAS, OSHIOMOLE, TINUBU. When the chips are down Nigerians will know better

Nigeria is a democracy, sir.

They all have a right (within the law) to aspire to ANY position.

Everyone is entitled to his/her strategy.

Everyone is responsible for his/her result.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:16am On May 14, 2013
ojjp: NO. It's a strategy 2 distablize pdp. They re tryin 2 put a knife on d thing that holds pdp 2gether, so dat it ll fall apart.

It's legitimate.

It's politics.

Let PDP do its own.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:22am On May 14, 2013
nijanigga:
Instead,pray that God should dissolve this illegal union that is heading down the cliff,it's clear that the forceful union is not working,let's try something new.

You can control your emotion.

You've probably been saying the same thing for decades.

The Union is still there.

Doesn't look like its going anywhere too.

Might be time to say (think of) something else.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:24am On May 14, 2013
Demdem: The Killer party is getting jittery no doubt. grin grin

Killer and jittery in the same sentence?
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by eagleeye2: 9:25am On May 14, 2013
Actionleap: Nigerians will continue in a rut if we don't remember what people did in their past. Who's Tambbuwal? Was he not neck deep with Bankole to steal our hard-earned money to buy govt properties? Na wah o for our youth. If we don't have the benefit of hindsight, we won't be able to have foresight.

Please, you that have the benefit of hindsight.: have you forgottn so soon that Dame Patience Jonathan was among those who EFCC beamed their seearchlight on and that the husband GEJ was among thee 31 govornors who EFCC said that they were tainted with corruption and stealing of public funds during the hay days of OBJ's third term agenda.
Have you forgotten so soon?
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 9:32am On May 14, 2013
texazzpete: So let me get this straight...the PDP Sokoto are happily telling the world that they are stalking a private citizen all in the name of 'putting his activities under surveillance' and you people are babbling about Tambuwal?

@texazzpete, you seem to be forgetting that we are living through perilous times, where the Nigerian Police/SSS is subject to the caprices of politicians who consider no ancillary service too inappropriate. Yeah, I said it - everything from pan handling to mercenary operations executed at the behest of certain powers currently obtains. Such is the systematic decay that has taken root.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by eagleeye2: 9:32am On May 14, 2013
OdionOdion: When the chips are down Nigerians will know better

When the chips are down, Nigerians will know that the shoeless fisher man from Otuoke now has many shoes and doesn't really GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 9:32am On May 14, 2013

Remember the story of Monica Lewisky and Bill Clintingate,you also remember the story of Strascan(the recent past IMF president) and the Africa lady.Politics anywhere is about conspiracies intrigues and betrayals and Tambuwal is a likely victim
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:38am On May 14, 2013
Elueme: Tambuwal is a nobody why the party( PDP ) has ignored his anti-party activities all along. He should honourable declare his stand and join the APC, PDP doesn't need traitors and saboteurs like Tambuwal. Amaechi even has a better market value, who the heck is Tambuwal?

Well, may be because he defeated the (wrongly) anointed candidate for Speaker.

He's not such a party-man like that.

More of a self-interest politician.

Started with ANPP, then DPP, then PDP.

APC may not be his last if he (when) he decides to jump ship.

Will find ally in some folks in APC though.

Those ones started off in APP, then AD, then AC, then ACN... now APC
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by porka: 9:46am On May 14, 2013
eagle,eye:

Please, you that have the benefit of hindsight.: have you forgottn so soon that Dame Patience Jonathan was among those who EFCC beamed their seearchlight on and that the husband GEJ was among thee 31 govornors who EFCC said that they were tainted with corruption and stealing of public funds during the hay days of OBJ's third term agenda.
Have you forgotten so soon?

Yeah!

We remember.

We remember also the same EFCC said Tinubu's own was of 'international dimension'.

They said his case came from international jurisdiction.

Meanwhile, the same EFCC has cleared the two of those allegations.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 9:56am On May 14, 2013
eagle,eye:

When the chips are down, Nigerians will know that the shoeless fisher man from Otuoke now has many shoes and doesn't really GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM.
GEJ was indeed without shoe,schoolbag and family car but with a P.hd in his kitty and as Commander in Chief of the NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES and the POLICE,EFFC,SSS CUSTOMS,NDCS,ICPC,CBN,NNPC,NIGER DELTA;GEJ NOW has more than enough shoes to crush one million IBB,ATIKU,BUHARI,TINUBU,OSHIOMOLE,AMAECHI,ROCHAS and political lightweights like TAMBUWAL.By MAY 29,2015,we will appreciate this fact
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by barroymails: 10:04am On May 14, 2013
Sokoto State PDP should stop disturbing our peace. Tambuwal ceased to be their member the very same day he was elected a NASS member. It was on that basis that his new opposition party championed his election as Speaker. And not only is he Speaker, he is the third President of Nigeria, with Rotimi Amaechi as the second President, both existing side by side and in opposition to the Jonathan Presidency. The House of Reps and the opposition parties make up Tambuwal's Presidency while Amaechi's Presidency consists of the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF), both presidencies working in collaboration to dethrone and wrest power from President Jonathan and the PDP. May the Lord help Nigeria. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 10:21am On May 14, 2013
porka:

Well, may be because he defeated the (wrongly) anointed candidate for Speaker.

He's not such a party-man like that.

More of a self-interest politician.

Started with ANPP, then DPP, then PDP.

APC may not be his last if he (when) he decides to jump ship.

Will find ally in some folks in APC though.

Those ones started off in APP, then AD, then AC, then ACN... now APC
there is need to stop referring to APC as a political party because at the moment the legitimate APC is AFRICA PEOPLE CONGRESS: who is in Court with INEC to regularise their registration and the TINUBU's APC(ALL PEOPLE CORRUPT) is not,because it is yet to be recognise by any law rather,they are operating on sentiments/emotion.PDP members who want to join APC should wait else they become Partyless,there may be nothing like TINUBU's APC;I mean Tinubu/Buhari APC
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 10:43am On May 14, 2013
barroymails: Sokoto State PDP should stop disturbing our peace. Tambuwal ceased to be their member the very same day he was elected a NASS member. It was on that basis that his new opposition party championed his election as Speaker. And not only is he Speaker, he is the third President of Nigeria, with Rotimi Amaechi as the second President, both existing side by side and in opposition to the Jonathan Presidency. The House of Reps and the opposition parties make up Tambuwal's Presidency while Amaechi's Presidency consists of the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF), both presidencies working in collaboration to dethrone and wrest power from President Jonathan and the PDP. May the Lord help Nigeria. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen!
Oh sorry so much incoherent and confusion in line of thought,by the way nobody at
ANY tier of government in nigeria is elected as Independent candidate,so Tambuwal must belong to a party and that Party is PDP
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by blackbeau1(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2013
next we will hear a rebuttal from him sayng its a lie and the drama will continue
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by Olaolufred(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2013
OdionOdion: there is need to stop referring to APC as a political party because at the moment the legitimate APC is AFRICA PEOPLE CONGRESS: who is in Court with INEC to regularise their registration and the TINUBU's APC(ALL PEOPLE CORRUPT) is not,because it is yet to be recognise by any law rather,they are operating on sentiments/emotion.PDP members who want to join APC should wait else they become Partyless,there may be nothing like TINUBU's APC;I mean Tinubu/Buhari APC

I UNDERSTAND YOU.
BUT YOU ARE SOMEHOW BIASED AGGRESSIVELY.
APC IS NEITHER OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED AS A PARTY (WHETHER AS AFRICAN PEOPLE'S CONGRESS OR ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS).
APC ACRONYMS IS 100% OPENED FOR ANYONE TO USE OUTSIDE THE TWO ABOVE PARTIES.
Re: PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities by OdionOdion: 3:31pm On May 14, 2013
Actionleap: Nigerians will continue in a rut if we don't remember what people did in their past. Who's Tambbuwal? Was he not neck deep with Bankole to steal our hard-earned money to buy govt properties? Na wah o for our youth. If we don't have the benefit of hindsight, we won't be able to have foresight.
Nigerian youths de suprise me O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN, MTN Settle $8.1bn Repatriation Issue — Emefiele / Kagara School Abduction: FG, Niger Government In Talks With Kidnappers / We’ve Not Been Able To Access Okuama Due To Ongoing Military Operation - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.