Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,148 members, 7,896,899 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Spotted:rihanna Getting intimate With Another Girl In The Club! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spotted:rihanna Getting intimate With Another Girl In The Club! (2354 Views)

Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Getting Married? Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Video Of Sheila Getting Intimate With Nhlanhla At #bbahotshots [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotted:rihanna Getting intimate With Another Girl In The Club! by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
See and analylze photos here!

http://olakunleologunro..com
it's the 2nd post. Cnt post d direct link because its 18+

[img]http://1.bp..com/-k93NOaX_Gkc/UZDO2d0cZzI/AAAAAAAAAMY/uAD1XkFj1ZA/s1600/ririsex1.jpg[/img]
Re: Spotted:rihanna Getting intimate With Another Girl In The Club! by sKeetz(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2013
Warris this kwanu?? I no just wan swear for you poster cuz e no go funny at all! angry

Where is Rihanna and where is the intimate

1 Like

Re: Spotted:rihanna Getting intimate With Another Girl In The Club! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 14, 2013
Its kinda 18+ but don't worry. I'll modify it
Re: Spotted:rihanna Getting intimate With Another Girl In The Club! by gbadexy(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2013
We all knows the blog is likely to be trash but let's try and encourage this dude and others like him.
They are simply trying to hustle. Just open it and close it to give an helping hand. You don't need to read the content.
Re: Spotted:rihanna Getting intimate With Another Girl In The Club! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 15, 2013
Rihanna is the chiq with the blonde hair who is bending down. The more adult pics are on my blog. Check before you comment smiley

(1) (Reply)

“call Me ‘short Boss’ & I Would Block You” – Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) TWEETS / Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, / Is Lupita Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.