Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,380 members, 7,971,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen (5807 Views)

Udom Donates N200K To Widows In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by ajanaku2(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2013
anishe: In Nigeria, anything can happen!

By the way, am I the 1st to comment? If yes good otherwise I willl have to try harder.

Sorry, you are not the first!...e remain small! Next time, you type an ellipsis (...), click submit, then utilize the "modify" button on the subsequent page to convey your actual intent!

Okay?
Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by tpia5: 4:55pm On May 14, 2013
scholarships for the kids please, up to college level.

militants are being sponsored overseas, assist the aforementioned kids first before you start awarding choice plots of land in abuja to kidnappers and armed robbers.

in addition, if the leaders would fast or drink garri occasionally, the savings on that N1 billion monthly food bill would be quite significant.
Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by tallceejay(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2013
My condolences cry
Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by otokx(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2013
Did they say the money is to assist for burial rites?
Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by Seunolugbala: 6:37pm On May 14, 2013
U r mad 4 saying ekiti state is d most poorest state in naija, i no u dnt get wrk 2 do.
Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by Rotimi1901(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2013
sad o ga o
Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by Obiagu1(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2013
That is N94 million there
Re: Nasarawa Gives N1m Cheque Each To Widows Of Slain Policemen by Nten: 9:32am On May 15, 2013
The state govt. has given 1m to d widows each, the I.G would disburse 1m each, lets see how much the F.G would give. But this aint gonna bring back the life of these cops mehn!!! Altho it wuld bring reprieve & succour to the widows i dont subscribe to Nigeria compensating their security agencies when dead they should be motivated while alive by good welfare, salary package incentives that would boost their morale. Not when dead in action u start hearing millions to be disbursed to families that the cops never dreamt of in their life. Their soul R.I.P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos | Zamfara State Governor’s Daughter Zainab Yari Weds In Grand Style! / World Richest President (photos) / Dear Biafrans What Next After Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.