Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 (14175 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by albridge(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2008
well i think its a big risk. in five years time you will be older, probably less pretty, have less options in the market place of love ( i mean suitors) and really be putting all your eggs in one basket. think its better you settle for someone else who is ready to do it now and whom you love.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by origina9ja(f): 10:53am On May 02, 2008
allow dis ppl
5 years weiting
abeg its a lng tymeooo
u kno say 4 men its not bad bt women hahaha
abeg ma sista make dey kno decieve u ooo
so think it through proper
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by vivaladiva(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2008
all this talk about marriage makes my blood run cold. why are nigerian girls so obsessed wif marriage? so what if he wants to get married in 5 years time so what if u are goin 2 be 32? tis all this shit about marriage that make nigerian men think the sun shines out of their arses. Bleep him Bleep marriage and enjoy ur youth
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by vivaladiva(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2008
just found out u cant say Bleep on this forum how fucking sad if u can say Bleep on face book why not on nairaland as usual nigerians behaving like wet pants angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by vivaladiva(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2008
ha but i can say fucking really glad i can cool cool cool cool
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by vivaladiva(f): 4:20pm On May 02, 2008
mess means fucking without the ing pls take note
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by vivaladiva(f): 4:22pm On May 02, 2008
am sorry is he nigerian
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by bakre(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2008
pls,tell him to give a conrcete reason behind that.because,for a lady,its not medically alright to get married late.So,kindly ask him to give u the main reason behind that
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by SignorZax: 12:52pm On May 03, 2008
For a moment, pls consider this.

Who toasted who for the relationship to start? The guy.
Who is now asking of marriage? The Girl.

hmmmmmm!
Someone is very desperate here. and we all know guys don't like that.
Haba she for wait make im ask her now.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by JoyceAgim(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2008
shocked osanobuaaa,come u want make ur papa marry u as second wife?u no kw say @ 27 sef u done old talk less of 32?gal abeg dat guy no value u @ all.he no mean well for u.better leave am b4 him go leave u.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by naijabelle: 1:54am On May 05, 2008
i can see disaster everywhere. becareful he might leave u and age 32 ur old for a women. If he leaves you, it will be hard to find someone else.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by keney(f): 11:10pm On May 05, 2008
whats all this rush about marriage, what happens if u get married to him and eventually the marriage hits the rock after a yr or two, i suggest u wait for the rite time and God's appointed time too, if u love him, 32 is not too much of an age, after all the american says life begins at 30 for ladies so why the RUSH, and dont 4get a man cld be 30 and still not ready and matured for marriage, so if ur man thinks he will be ready to handle marrige at 32, let it be smiley
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Akinagirl(f): 2:46am On May 06, 2008
Good point keney. If you rush in, you rush out, don't rush, enjoy being single, in charge of your own life. But, if you feel that you can't handle it, search for another lover. Never put all your eggs in one basket. But then again, don't rush him, marriage is not something to be rushed into.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by acidrop(f): 2:49am On May 06, 2008
we know there is no rush, but 25 is no rush now, 32 is pretty old for a woman 2 be getting married. did he tell u why he wants 2 wait?
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by LAKANYE(m): 5:12am On May 06, 2008
Damn woman,, YOU LOOK "GOOD" IN YOUR PICTURE!!!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by mykali(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2008
dump the guy or get him to dump u grin
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Cotton(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2008
You're 27 and he is 27. How do you expect it to work? Men are generally more immature than women. Your thinking is light years ahead of his. If he was my bro, I probably wouldn't advise him to marry someone his mate. Difficulties would crop up later - by the time you're both 40 you'll be looking like his mother! Don't think that guys dont think about such things, cos they do. When that time approaches, he will start looking for 22 year olds to take out with him.

Listen I would honestly advise you to find someone older. I haven't bothered to ask for specifics of the relationship such as backgrounds, finances, level of education, spiritual compatibility and such. I am just giving my 2 cents based on obvious parameters.

Wish you all the best! cool
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by t00cUTE(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2008
the question is wud he still be there. wat if after waiting and you are almost there he tells you, he;s not intrested. oyu knw say we get age limit wen it comes to marriage, so the ball dey ur court .[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by adconline(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2008
most men are not immature at 27 but circumstances around them make them not to settle. The point is that this lady sees her future with this man. Ladies always envision marriage before men. Why cant she date other guys, but should let them know that she is looking for a life partner.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by t00cUTE(f): 2:20pm On May 08, 2008
adconline i some how dont agree with u, if she dates other guys and probably has sex with them, wud u want 2 marry her again, what if she dates some1 and he propose marriage 2 her and the guy is actually waiting.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by ogbenyeanu(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2008
darling,dnt u think a lot could happen in 5yrs. O dikwa risky!
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by t00cUTE(f): 3:26pm On May 08, 2008
ogbenyeanu:

darling,dnt u think a lot could happen in 5yrs. O dikwa risky!

I AGREE 101% WITH U
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by morayosola: 6:26pm On May 13, 2008
Hey girl, u have got to be smart cos it almost happened to me. Keep your eyes open for other responsible options while still going on with the relationship. However let him know before hand that you are keeping your options open, if that still doesnt make him come to a compromise with you, girl you dont need to be told to start looking else where. You cant blame men cos at that age their whole concentration is on being financially stable to be able to take care of their future wives and kids, while all we have in mind is how to build the home. So its usually safer to date a guy that is perhaps three to four years older so that by the time you are ready to settle down, he is also thinking same. It is well with you, but mean while dont stay redundant, make yourself better intellectually,career wise, spiritually and emotionally cos no man wants a pest . Men are attracted to subtle positive challenges and women that would stimulate them . Give any man that you would date again a 'chase for his money' and you would be sure he would be the one begging you for marriage.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by adconline(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2008
too Cute,
then  miss lady should wait for 5 yrs or  pay for the marriage. the only her guy has never thought of marriage is that he is not ready financially.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by Tonyblu(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2008
If I count right, it's already about 2 months down this topic.
So You hav roughly 58months more to go, !!
And from all the valuable (?) advice u hav gotten on this forum, what hav u decided?
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by kaypound(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2008
this is hilarious, madam, i don't think you need an advice for this one. the patient dog never eats any bone in this generation. it will die waiting in hunger, run run run, if he has a job now and he his not ready he will never be ready because he will always have excuses not to be.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by bunmii(f): 3:47pm On May 14, 2008
hmmmm that is what happens when you date your agemate----  what after the five years he decides to go for a younger girl  your situation is risky
good luck sha wateva u do
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by kaypound(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2008
this is hilarious, madam, i don't think you need an advice for this one. the patient dog never eats any bone in this generation. it will die waiting in hunger, run run run, if he has a job now and he his not ready he will never be ready because he will always have excuses not to be.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by divine2k: 5:18pm On May 14, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]hi, well i just wanna say dat if he is ur dream guy then stick to him dat is if u are well sure he will not dump you. not how long but how well.and better still you can give each other a break to know if dat is wat u really want and also to lounge into some other oceans bt plss. be careful and always remember to pray about each step u wanna take Maariage is a life experience dat last 4ever so pls put God into it and let him guide u. best of luck.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by mimketty: 9:46am On May 15, 2008
i don't think the guy is serious. the best thing for you to do is to leave the guy alone.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by OgaMadam(f): 3:55pm On May 15, 2008
DONT MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE FOR A MAN. HE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE.

BREAK UP WITH HIM. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. HE MAY THINK TWICE AND THEN FOLLOW YOU.

MEN LIKE NOTHING 2 COME EASY.
Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by asas(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2008
hmmm at 27 still single den 32 u don becom old cargo gal u had better move on wat if u wait and he says he doesnt want u no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? / Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.