Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno (38669 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / 5,000 Soldiers Involved In Fight Against Boko Haram Get Promotion / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by sainty2k3(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2013
brownlord:

Another dumb comment, aboki, this text was written in English and not arab, where did you read 660 from?, chai I know say u make a fool o, but I no send

Sharing your views and opinion without insulting others is a higher level of maturity likewise being open to criticism
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by jujukemist(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2013
Truly 2000 troops is inadequate! Send in 6000 men and equipment for borno alone 4000 for yobe and 2000 for adamawa. Put centre of gravity in Geshua in Yobe, Damasak in Borno, and Mubi and marwa in Adamawa. For a start

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Cornel88(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2013
luvinhubby: If he runs, shoot.
If he mumbles, shoot.
If he screams, shoot.
If looks dirty with an unkept beard, shoot.
If he is doing above 80km/h, shoot.
If he speaks only hausa & no english (mercenary), aim for the skull,
If he looks like Buhari, shoot, grin
Shoot first & ask questions later.

Lol... Funny you.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by yeboyes: 4:21pm On May 15, 2013
jujukemist: yeboyes and firetrap kudos to you guys. Am impressed cool I am a military Chemist with deep interest in military operations and production and use of explosives. Tell magazine july 29th 2002, page 18. I was at the Defence Idustires corporation of Nigeria DICON in Kaduna for 5years before a dump ass Army General with no comba experience came as the DG and terminated my appointment, because I disagreed with him on many issues, including the fact that he was cutting down trees that acted as cover over our ammo storage underground bunkers. Painfully he gave his wife sister the contract, so she can sell the wood as firewood.
I am in court, so thats by the way.
I am privelage to grew up in Borno state and got a degree in chemistry and i also lived in the military barracks. I know baga, bama, the lake chad and damasak. I was about starting my own operations on how to utilise the men and logistics in securing victory for Nigeria in that zone.
Least I forget, I am a veteran of the Momur Gaddafi fall in Libya. I fought alongside the rebels from Bengazi to misrata to tripoli and then from the Nafusa mountains, you can verify all these via my twitter feed @paulthekemist.
I phosphated the first ever copy Ak 47 produce in Nigeria,even though the useless General gave me a query for telling them we dont need to copy produce an Ak thats so cheap and so inaccurate. I was of the opinion that we should hybridized the Ak and the FN lAR which we have the license from the Belgians to produce.So why not take the FN accuracy and the Ak ruggedidty and from design stage produce our own super assault rifle.
Well lets get to the boarder job cool

Sorry to hear about your plight.The Nigerian Military needs guys like you to help them have an edge over their foes but as usual the leaders always mess things up.I really feel pity for our military personnel because our Government can do better for them.I have however seen some positive changes though.I think maybe some personnel are beginning to speak up and the leaders are taking note that they need to do more and encourage our guys.We can only hope that our leader will serach their conscience and do more to protect our men and women in the armed forces
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 15, 2013
NAF Chengdu F-7s,Dassault-dornier alpha jet, Aero_L-39-Albatros,NAF airfighter(jet).

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by jaymejate: 5:09pm On May 15, 2013
hell on earth , BH tot nigeria is a silent country dat dont like war, maybe they've nt check d early war stories abt naija, anyway, most of the so.call BH are nt from naija.
Wit al ma heart , i support d declaration of state of emergency, infact we shud use some french troops sev(machinery)
BF sori BH wil ever regret coming to naija.
AMEN
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 15, 2013

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by o42austino(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2013
grafikii: Why can't they deploy 10,000 troops, the border line is most important. There should be no hesitation to enter Niger or Chad.
do you fink that nigeria has only two thousand troops? Nigeria has about 90,000 foot soldiers(army) excluding airforce and navy. U shld understand that these guys are masters in conflict management and planing, before the state of emergency was decleared troops has been deployed to borders and red poibt areas. Pls they knw their job

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 15, 2013

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by splashbaby(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2013
Capnd143: you are the joke! Dont your realise the 2000 troops are deployed along side police,sss,navy,airforce, paratroopers and plus thus already on ground! If you think the Fg should pull out other soldiers 4rm troubled spots to maintain law in only three states then you know nothing about defense and that makes you the real Joke
U are a professional fool. who is talking of pulling out troops
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by kobikwelu(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2013
You know the problem with some of the bloggers here,they have blind patriotism.I am a naija born, foreign trained operator.I love my country but i don't dable in tomfoolery. The Nigerian Army in it's current state can not fight many countries.

We have the money to make our boys the best but years of corruption ruined that and now we are playing catch up.Do you know that our navy just established a navy commando unit in 2005 or was 2006 ? They call them special boat services ,i mean what a silly name? In the Us they are called seals but we name our own special boat services It shows you that those in charge of our Military are clueless. How can you name a set of naval special forces unit "special boat services"? The name does not even go with the function of the unit.

It is the same way government buildings in Nigeria are built to look like Islamic or Arabic symbols. Talk about a bunch of donkeys running the country! Aso rock looks like a huge mosque and so does the senate buildings. We have lost the plot completely and unless competent people are brought back into leadership we will remain at this level, incompetent , dumb and useless.

Take a look at India Army, those guys know what they are about. Their Government is shelling money on their military like crazy. They even partnered with Russia on the Su 50 PAK FA 5th generation fighter jet programme. This means that in about 3 years India will have one of the best fighter jets in the world that can take on any fighter jet even from USA. The Indians have intelligent leaders who understand the importance of the well-equipped military.

Iran today can give USA the middle finger because they are well armed and are about to become a nuclear power. Nigeria on the hand is accepted a world war 2 navy ship from USA as a gift, in order words the US military sees Nigeria as a dumping ground for outdated hardware. We have useless leader and useless military leader finish and klaar!

All these people who are making noise have forgotten that common Cameroon use our nose blow trumpet for bakassi and our soldiers ran for dear life,abi i lie.I have got nothing against the soldier but i am not happy with the security chiefs.We should be number one in Africa with all the money we make but we are not

As per the boldened comment, do not forget that India is next to Pakistan and their situation warrants their military state status...just like Israel..those states will take military issues serious unlike a country like ours who is not looking over its shoulders. If Nigeria found itself in the same situation as India or Israel, i guarantee you things would be different
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by ManofSteel1: 5:55pm On May 15, 2013
did any body notice that this picture was taken two years back at the eagle square(at the federal secretariat)Abuja. they are all police men and not military men. they were a batch of police men trained as special forces (Nigerian equivilent of SWAT).Me and my friend laughed so aloud because they still looked funny and haggard despite wearing the new combat gear.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by splashbaby(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2013
dirtymoney:
i'll pretend i did not read this. else i would break nairaland's 21 rules with just one post. u need a pschiatrist
You are suffering from poverty of the brain!
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by ckkris: 6:16pm On May 15, 2013
ismail012:
Have you ever ask ur self why there is a mosque even in VATICAN city but there is no a single Church in d whole ARABIA?
Please let us know.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 15, 2013
One of my friend say if he was president he will drop two nuclear bomb in the north. #Finish
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by o42austino(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2013
Emmadani: 1
so Nigerian airforce is still using alpha jet in this modern time? God pls have mercy, no wonder BH dey over power us, our airforce and Navy need serious intervention, the armys re ok.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by firetrap(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2013
Read em and weep: Nigerian army desert force logo

Thanks to beegeagles blog

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2013
Job for the boys...wait till you hear how much this "state of emergency" will has CO$T Nigeria
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2013
ikp4succes: One of my friend say if he was president he will drop two nuclear bomb in the north. #Finish
Your friend is an olodo. If you drop a nuclear bomb in the north, the south would also enjoy the radioactive fallout.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by firetrap(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2013
saxywale:
Your friend is an olodo. If you drop a nuclear bomb in the north, the south would also enjoy the radioactive fallout.

No mind them, them think say na to drop nuclear bomb be the thing them no know say na the radioactive fallout be the koko
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by maingwaest(f): 8:25pm On May 15, 2013
[quote
author=Janiobi] shocked boy, so naija ger dis stuff since and i con day pay
dish money to watch american soldiers on war...... undecided undecided undecided na AIT
tins now oh... shocked[/quote] AIT ke,guy if u want better report na channel make u go o,
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Rossikk(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2013
Burger01:

If he shouts and screams 'Allahu Arbarr', Shoot.

grin

Na wao...make una take am easy o...
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Rossikk(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2013
o42austino: so Nigerian airforce is still using alpha jet in this modern time? God pls have mercy, no wonder BH dey over power us, our airforce and Navy need serious intervention, the armys re ok.

Canada, France, the UK, Egypt, Morocco and Belgium among other countries, still use Alpha Jets in their fleets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault/Dornier_Alpha_Jet
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 15, 2013
o42austino: so Nigerian airforce is still using alpha jet in this modern time? God pls have mercy, no wonder BH dey over power us, our airforce and Navy need serious intervention, the armys re ok.

My friend, shut up.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by splashbaby(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2013
Soso990240: is dat hw ur brain works? Ur life is a joke..do u knw d actual number of soldiers chief of staff deployd? Is Gej in d position 2 say d number of soldiers 2 be deployd? By d way,is naija population and dat of U.S d same? Answer me nah
You just amplified your own foolishness by thinking up stewpid excuses for ur ineffective master
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Samabu07(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2013
cogitoErgo: Ha, I hope BokoHaram will not be given orpportunity to capture jet fighter o!
Fighter jet na motor? Mtcheww
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Dibiachukwu: 11:43pm On May 15, 2013
Nigeria should pay me to build a search robot for them. Not send 2000 men to their untimely death. You are going to fight US special forces aka alquaida with 2000 men and a few military gadgets. Chai grin
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Ferdinandu(m): 2:04am On May 16, 2013
splashbaby: US Boston Marathon bombing: 2 killed and more than 6000 officers deployed. Nigeria Boko Haram bombing so far: Over 4000 killed and 2000 officers deployed plus probably another 2000 already on ground making 4000. GEJ is a joke
My Friend Nigeria is not USA.If you want to live in USA you relocate na.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by billyG(m): 2:16am On May 16, 2013
Give it 2 them soja boys "there is only one way kill them(BH) all.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by ril19(m): 2:46am On May 16, 2013
i hope someone in the presidency have nit already sqealed this state-of-emergency plan to the boko haram boy beforehand. If such have happened, then this means that rhey must have taken their leave from those states somehow and the army would suddenly have no one to either capture or kill.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by egoldman(m): 4:16am On May 16, 2013
grafikii:
Nigeria has 60,000 troops, why deploy 2000.
Sixty wetin angry angry Nigerian armed force is about 300,000 and most likely the largest in Africa , can only be effectively challenged by the southafrican and egyptian army in Africa, so get your facts right .
source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Armed_Forces
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by pinkguy(m): 4:34am On May 16, 2013
I can wait to have s€x with girl or mother with hijab i dont need to see her face all i need is the moan may be latter i can remove hijab an gave her a good kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo) / 14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.