Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,662 members, 7,979,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? (2708 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2013
It is so loving and romantic to adore your girlfriend as long as you desire and love her.
But I can bet you that many local guys in Nigeria are not that loving and romantic beyond just having s*e*x.
Many of them don't even know how to love women.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 15, 2013
rasta man fi dun dis bare times, blud.

rasta fi luv all tha rasclart time. dun noe.
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Decryptor(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2013
@OP, look at the picture...it was taken around 1957. We are in 2013 so it don't count

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2013
If u are talkin abt d act in d pix, it's old school.
I applied the paint to her nails the last time she was with me! So ask me wot i dnt do!
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sweettease(f): 8:22pm On May 15, 2013
A male friend did dis for me on sunday tongue
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Exponental(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2013
Decryptor: @OP, look at the picture...it was taken around 1957. We are in 2013 so it don't count
Omo naija ni mii.....even if it's not 56yrs old, I'm not white?
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Popowaa: 7:03pm On May 16, 2013
*raise eyebrows* did u say friend?
sweet-tease:
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2013
Decryptor: @OP, look at the picture...it was taken around 1957. We are in 2013 so it don't count

It was taken this very month by Ellen von Unwerth.

She also took that of sexy Kate Upton below.

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2013
sweet-tease:
A male friend did dis for me on Sunday tongue
shocked You two must be really 'close' grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sakaguchi(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:
So did you give him the apple?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Connoisseur(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2013
Ehen is that why the girl is moaning

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sweettease(f): 5:11am On May 17, 2013
Popowaa: *raise eyebrows* did u say friend?
CFCfan:
shocked You two must be really 'close' grin
sakaguchi:
So did you give him the apple?
I saw this coming cheesy cheesy cheesy
He was trying to proove he can do it better than another female friend of ours cos he does it for his babe. We had 2judges and he really did do it better...
@sakaguchi, get your mind out of the gutter tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:12am On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

He was trying to proove he can do it better than another female friend of ours cos he does it for his babe. We had 2judges and he really did do it better...

Interesting.. You've given me an idea.
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sweettease(f): 5:26am On May 17, 2013
CFCfan:

Interesting.. You've given me an idea.
What kind of idea?
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2013
Exactly.

Besides I'm not her house boy...if she wants her nails cleaned, she should patronize female cosmetics saloons, they're quite affordable.
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 5:34am On May 17, 2013
Is this supposed to be the height of romance? I say it is not.
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:36am On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

What kind of idea?

Hes going to start practicing colouring his nails. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sweettease(f): 5:48am On May 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Hes going to start practicing colouring his nails. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sakaguchi(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

Then I have news for you baby, your friend is gay, unless a girl will surrender the apple to me, there's is no need whatsoever to do THAT to her...for a mere female friend for that matter, how manly is that, you are the only one who can tell this outside, there is no need for any sane man to emulate your gayfriend.
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Princeparix(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2013
#jumps into Love-ana-akwafu river#
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Princeparix(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2013
sakaguchi:
Then I have news for you baby, your friend is gay, unless a girl will surrender the apple to me, there's is no need whatsoever to do THAT to her...for a mere female friend for that matter, how manly is that, you are the only one who can tell this outside, there is need for any sane man to emulate your friend.
are u dat friend of hers
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by bukatyne(f): 9:27am On May 17, 2013
CrazyMan:
Exactly.

Besides I'm not her house boy...if she wants her nails cleaned, she should patronize female cosmetics saloons, they're quite affordable.

I hope you don't mind her saying she's not your house girl when you want her to adjust your collar or clean your nails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Brimmie(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2013
Na Me Dey Brush For Ma Babe!! Isnt Dat Sexy
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sweettease(f): 10:07am On May 17, 2013
sakaguchi:
Then I have news for you baby, your friend is gay, unless a girl will surrender the apple to me, there's is no need whatsoever to do THAT to her...for a mere female friend for that matter, how manly is that, you are the only one who can tell this outside, there is no need for any sane man to emulate your gayfriend.
How shallow.... Don't get jealous, him and his girlfriend are madly in love, the fact dat he can do dat doesn't make him less of a man than you are, as a matter of fact, his gf is lucky to have him

Princeparix: are u dat friend of hers
help me ask him Oº°˚˚

bukatyne:
I hope you don't mind her saying she's not your house girl when you want her to adjust your collar or clean your nails.
don't mind him jawe, am sure he wil really enjoy dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

You go fear defence na
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Ifejiofordavid(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2013
luk dat pic wel u go notice say dat guy wear slave uniform n d pic senior me masef
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sakaguchi(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2013
Princeparix: are u dat friend of hers
Look mr, if you want to quote me, quote me but don't edit what I wrote, or better still you can write yours and eliminate the need to quote me
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by sakaguchi(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

How shallow.... Don't get jealous, him and his girlfriend are madly in love, the fact dat he can do dat doesn't make him less of a man than you are, as a matter of fact, his gf is lucky to have him

help me ask him Oº°˚˚

don't mind him jawe, am sure he wil really enjoy dat
Sister! You are getting it wrong, I don't find it a problem if he does that to his girlfriend, if he does that to any other girl who gives him punny, that's ok too, but for a man to do it to a woman who is but a mere female friend to him and he doesn't get the apple means only ONE THING....."SUPER GAY"
Re: Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? by Princeparix(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2013
sakaguchi:
Look mr, if you want to quote me, quote me but don't edit what I wrote, or better still you can write yours and eliminate the need to quote me
lolz -put a sock to it man-is fun to

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think He Ever Loved? / Nigerian Girls / She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.