Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,520 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (277731 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Kaydagreat(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Salary is location based. Asides yur salary yu will still earn yur yesrly living allowance of over 200k as a starter, leave bonus of bout 270k as a B.A, pay for performance,profit sharing. Moratorium when. Yu finish yur MBA, yur full tuition fee if yu finish a professional programme, free health for yu and yur immediate family if yu r married. Though when yu have enjoyed these for a year, it starts to look small to u. grin naija!

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kaydagreat: Salary is location based. Asides yur salary yu will still earn yur yesrly living allowance of over 200k as a starter, leave bonus of bout 270k as a B.A, pay for performance,profit sharing. Moratorium when. Yu finish yur MBA, yur full tuition fee if yu finish a professional programme, free health for yu and yur immediate family if yu r married. Though when yu have enjoyed these for a year, it starts to look small to u. grin naija!

woooooow!!!!!! Time to visit TB JOSHUA on top this mata ..... grin
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
pistis:

woooooow!!!!!! Time to visit TB JOSHUA on top this mata ..... grin
Pistis oooo. Lwkmd!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
wow, thanks @ Kaydagreat. I see myself there!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Kaydagreat(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yea....that's d spirit

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Dynssy: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kaydagreat: Salary is location based. Asides yur salary yu will still earn yur yesrly living allowance of over 200k as a starter, leave bonus of bout 270k as a B.A, pay for performance,profit sharing. Moratorium when. Yu finish yur MBA, yur full tuition fee if yu finish a professional programme, free health for yu and yur immediate family if yu r married. Though when yu have enjoyed these for a year, it starts to look small to u. grin naija!

Thank u so much 4 dis great tip, u totally delved into my area of utmost concern. I LOVE MONEY!!! #smiles. Anyways, I'm a lil concerned abt d 'salary is locatn specific' line, wats dat abt?? R u saying dat depending on whr I'm posted, I myt b paid 70k whilst another in a diff locatn earns 120k? And if these allowances u quoted come once in a year and d basic is less dan 133k, isn't dat way beneath wat banks like DB and GTB give their trainees?? First Bank- truly d first, make dem no come take last on top money matter ooooo #lol.

Thanks again for taking out d tym to give us a feel of d TS. D swimming pool will be converted into a macro-library 4 Dynssy. (Guys, na me 1st choose oooo, make una no come find my trouble oooooo#lwkm). All da same, d vert best to us all.... Ciao
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by snazzyjay(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
I ve an issue I don't knw if the room can be of aid. Am 89(24) but ma waec is showing 88(25). Is dis an issue that fbn can use to disqualify someone? If it is wat do I do?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by olayideg: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2013
I thank God for this thread and for wonderful peeps dt hv nt seen face to face bt I knw dem by name on dis thread. U guys dnt knw hw much u kip me laughing alone in my room with d fights, d comments, d questions and most of all, d package dt am going to enjoy at fbn TS. Snazzyjay, tetegh andDjazzy, na una b viviantee, kaydagreat of dis thread for dis year recruitment. Bt come to tink of it, last year's own was fast and rapid. Y dem dey drag dis one now? Pls llets kip dis thread alive cos its getting really interesting and am surre dt we will all have testimonies to share for various tings dt God will do. Amen

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2013
snazzyjay: I ve an issue I don't knw if the room can be of aid. Am 89(24) but ma waec is showing 88(25). Is dis an issue that fbn can use to disqualify someone? If it is wat do I do?

Yes it could earn you a disqualification from FBN. Go to the nearest WAEC office to you and find out what can be done without any further delay. It is penitent you do this ASAP.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by oz4christ: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks Kay da great but how soon do u get converted from et to ba
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by snazzyjay(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks jdbabzy but the God I serve will not allow that to happen. I went to waec office yesterday and I was told that I need to go to my second sch and channel the complain from there with a processing fee and to submit my original and I ve to wait for a while as dis takes time. So I was told by the schl n exam officer. My worries is that what if I do, and the original or the yet to be correct one didn't get to me before am call for documentation, what will I do? Just bordered. But since they are both within the age requirement, shd d@ be a great deal? Please my fellow hopefuls, helpful comment wil be appreciated.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2013
snazzyjay: Thanks jdbabzy but the God I serve will not allow that to happen. I went to waec office yesterday and I was told that I need to go to my second sch and channel the complain from there with a processing fee and to submit my original and I ve to wait for a while as dis takes time. So I was told by the schl n exam officer. My worries is that what if I do, and the original or the yet to be correct one didn't get to me before am call for documentation, what will I do? Just bordered. But since they are both within the age requirement, shd d@ be a great deal? Please my fellow hopefuls, helpful comment wil be appreciated.

God will NEVER let it happen in Jesus name (Amen) but don't sit and fold ur hands. I believe you shd make a copy of this WAEC certificate, go ahead thru ur secondary skl to apply for a new certificate on ur behalf; but u make sure they give u an official letter with the skl's stamp/seal declaring on ur behalf that WAEC made an error in ur year of birth, and that they're in d process of rectifying the error. I believe this way FBN wud know that you didn't falsify ur age (I'm sure there are lots of pple having dis same error in DOBs on their WAEC certificates, so FBN wud be aware of that already).

Another option/choice might be for u to call FBN's helpdesk and inquire what you could do in this ur situation or better still ask what they want you to do. All the same, you have to do something about it. An error; whether deliberate or not automatically changes ur DOB and since FBN r strict about dis age thingy den u shd take it seriously also.

Nevertheless, God is in control, there's nothing to fear! It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Ussy005: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello guys, i just went tru d 32pages trend 4 last yr firstbankers. It's really worth it. I just wanna say patience is d key. There's no point gettin worked up now as it wont achieve anything. Dont give urself hypertention oo. We've made it dis far, we will get there eventually.
@Kaydagreat, u're really a wonderful guy.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by MaiyeDan(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Neny2115: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2013
@ Kaydagreat, ur just too good.
I've been reading all d updates on dis thread in a bid to calm down. Please oh if anybody knows anybody, lol, dat knows when they'll call us, I'm sure it'll strengthen people like us. its better to have an idea of when they are likely to call us than to be completely blank.
All the same I know God is working it out for us!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by dhelper10: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Nt surprised on d comments on Kay, a great guy indeed, can't 4get d 1st day I spoke wt him. It felt like I had known him 4 years. Thanks 4 bringin Life 2 ds thread. All d best 2 evry1, see u @ d TS in Iganmu.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Shey na over excitement abi shyness no make una ask A̶̲̥̅ƪƪ dis questions wen dem ask U̶̲̥̅̊ if deres any questions afta d orientation on documentation or kinidis una question are suprisingly very mch men
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Abeg staying i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ЂΞ TS hostel,is it freeen can anybody stay dere??
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Googlepedia(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
pls can anyone put me tru on dis?..I glanced tru d last year thread,I realized they had two batches of TS last yr..pls don't no maybe same will be apllicable this year.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wizean(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Googlepedia: pls can anyone put me tru on dis?..I glanced tru d last year thread,I realized they had two batches of TS last yr..pls don't no maybe same will be apllicable this year.

Most probably. . .. . My opinion though!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Googlepedia: pls can anyone put me tru on dis?..I glanced tru d last year thread,I realized they had two batches of TS last yr..pls don't no maybe same will be apllicable this year.
Possibly. I bliev d batching is essentially 2 manage d numbr n absorptn of d trainees. If deyre recruitin so many peepz dey cnt av dem all @ once in TS...#my2cents tho#
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kaydagreat: Guys, training sch is d best part of banking o. I thoroughly enjoyed!.I stayed in TS. Two ppl in a room. 2beds, AC,cable TV, internet,bam library Upstairs,24hrs electricity, 3 wow meals perday with tea break at 10, free internet periodically, enough fun and exposure as yu may go to unilag to cheer The elephant boys during banker's game, free health, a house keeper to wash yur bathroom, free toiletries and insecticide, correct learning materials with the best facilitators all over d country, I met the GMD, blessing okagbare, niyi adesanya, jimi tewe loads of them! D guys can have "visitors" if yur roomie is like yu, yu will run thru 3 semesters.

KAYDAGREAT, you v been so helpful both on this thread and on the previous(last year) thread. Thanks a bunch. Will wana be like you when I grow up grin
You said you stayed in Ts, IS it because you were from Ib(I recoolect you asking VIVI if you cld bring your Iron wink) or is it that everybody stayed in TS?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by RMKE: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
[img][/img]@OLOLA15, if u read thru last years thread thoroughly, u will discover dat only dos staying outside lagos area allowed to stay in the training school.......I'm sure all d goodies highlighted by kaydagreat is enticing evry1, thank God I'm nt residing in Lagos, I'm so gonna rock dat place grin....c u guys there. Packing my loads already

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ All, don't get it twisted but if I may ask have we gotten the invite to TS yet lol. Going by the recent posts ...it seems we are jumping a step ahead. I admire our faith sha.... and so shall it be, Amen. Abeg, somebody with a reliable source should tell us, when will the success mails and personality test link starts rolling in?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by snazzyjay(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thank you my great n nice colleagues. I went to my second schl 2day and I was told to come with the photocopy and original of my birth cert and the photocopy of ma waec result. That they will send a request to waec on my behalf but I must pay 10k as well as wait 4 2months. So I'll do d@ asap on monday. Thanks paddies. U guys ve bn most helpful. May God grant us dis offer as our exmas gift from him 2 us. We'll make it in Jesus name. I got no shaking cox Jesus got ma back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Carsonv(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
This week is almost gone and no mails yet! Well I still count Saturday cos FBN started sending the mails for last year on a Saturday.

Hey guys how y'all holding up? I've turned to an onlooker on this thread for a while. I check the updates as soon as I wake, check it more than 20 more times a day...#ritualTHINGS. Lol

****GOOD THINGS ARE HERE****

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by olayideg: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Same here too o. Infact e don turn routine for me bt I believe God sha dt it will happen
Carsonv: This week is almost gone and no mails yet! Well I still count Saturday cos FBN started sending the mails for last year on a Saturday.

Hey guys how y'all holding up? I've turned to an onlooker on this thread for a while. I check the updates as soon as I wake, check it more than 20 more times a day...#ritualTHINGS. Lol

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by oniabolanle: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
olayideg: Same here too o. Infact e don turn routine for me bt I believe God sha dt it will happen

Hahahahah,olayideg it is well dear,we shall get there in jesus name.that's also my routine oooo LOL : angry grin
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by thobbylawbarnk(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
why am i so close to my phone this days............................?
@kaydagreat i called you yesterday night
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by tolydewx(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tetegh: @ All, don't get it twisted but if I may ask have we gotten the invite to TS yet lol. Going by the recent posts ...it seems we are jumping a step ahead. I admire our faith sha.... and so shall it be, Amen. Abeg, somebody with a reliable source should tell us, when will the success mails and personality test link starts rolling in?
@tetegh, faith is needed. We will surely get to TS. IJN

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by soyomoney: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Carsonv: This week is almost gone and no mails yet! Well I still count Saturday cos FBN started sending the mails for last year on a Saturday.

lmaoooo na so ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.