Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,512 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (277729 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dudes rather dan wait better concetrate on personality test...I took one now en men †ЂΞ result was a disaster hahahahahahhahaha
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Dfavouredone: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
@timilehyin01:
Dudes rather dan wait better concetrate on personality test...I took one now en men †ЂΞ result was a disaster hahahahahahhahaha
on what site can one take a personality test pls
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Enjoy this mind tantalizers while we watch, wait and pray for the jubilee message from FBN.

kindly feel free to pick your choice

Inspirational Life Quotes
“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the
situation may get.” - Unknown

“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the
things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” –
Unknown

“Challenges are what make life interesting and
overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” -
Joshua J. Marine

“Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up
when you know its everything you want.” –
Unknown
“One of the most important keys to Success is
having the discipline to do what you know you
should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.” -
Unknown

“Good things come to those who wait… greater
things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” - Unknown
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace gratitude.” - Denis
Waitley

“In order to succeed, your desire for success
should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill
Cosby

“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If
they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a
new start.” – Unknown

Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in,
even if that means standing alone.. - Unknown
“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank
Sinatra

“Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe
the one reason that it will.” - Unknown

“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me.
Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert
Einstein

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs

“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger isbad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown

“When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!” - Unknown

“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” - Unknown

“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the
chances you miss when you don’t even try.” –
Jack Canfield

“The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” - Unknown

“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
“The only thing that stands between you and your
dream is the will to try and the belief that it is
actually possible.” – Joel Brown

“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a
person can have. how can anyone see how
awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” –
Unknown
“We learn something from everyone who passes
through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some
are painless.. but, all are priceless.” - Unknown

“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is
perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look
beyond the imperfections.” - Unknown

“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat,lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget

“Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!” – Unknown

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a
brand new ending.” – Carl Bard

“When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.” - Unknown

“Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.” -
Unknown

“Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with
fools.” – Unknown

“Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept
what you receive. Give what you can. Always
remember, what goes around, comes around…” –
Unknwon
“Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.” –
Unknown

“The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown

“Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always
remember rule # 1.” - Unknown

“No one is going to hand me success. I must go out get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To
dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and
myself.” - Unknown

Best regards,

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dfavouredone: on what site can one take a personality test pls

well, you can use this link http://www.41q.com/ better off on a PC for the personality test.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dfavouredone: on what site can one take a personality test pls
did †ЂΞ one i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Gmat ooo...but U̶̲̥̅̊ can get enough online J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ type t i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ google
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bashit(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmm, expecting the expectatn. Lol
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wizean(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
@timileyin, dey cant av a situation whereby those that passed d assessment wld b more dan d number dey are willing to recruit. Firstly, u shld know dat d assessment cut off wld definitely b adjusted to a level dat wld accommodate just d required number of peeps dey r willing to employ or a bit above to allow for people dat wld still b dropped in d documentation and medical stage.

As for d personality test trial stuff, brother leave dat thin mehn . . . . E fit break ur heart. Was trying dem out 2weeks ago but had to stop when i kept getting disappointing results

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hahahahaha..if U̶̲̥̅̊ kip gettting dissapiontin result den U̶̲̥̅̊ shld look Fø̲̣̣я̅ ways on improving rada dan quitting now..lol.as Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍e sah I don get some flaws S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ am takin it †̥̥☀̈ d nxt level
wizean: @timileyin, dey cant av a situation whereby those that passed d assessment wld b more dan d number dey are willing to recruit. Firstly, u shld know dat d assessment cut off wld definitely b adjusted to a level dat wld accommodate just d required number of peeps dey r willing to employ or a bit above to allow for people dat wld still b dropped in d documentation and medical stage.

As for d personality test trial stuff, brother leave dat thin mehn . . . . E fit break ur heart. Was trying dem out 2weeks ago but had to stop when i kept getting disappointing results
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wolexy07(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
"Viewing this topic: aaa, bbb (m), ccc, ddd(m), eee (f) and 7 guest(s)"
Mehn! FBN, biko. Spare us this torturous wait.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by olayideg: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Day 2 almost ova ooo. Lord pls help me cos I knw dt u are faithful to your promise
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Carsonv(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hey peeps, I'm already reading up stuff about retail banking getting mind set for TS....talk about FAITH!

Also working out physically, I intend to get out of TS not only achieving intellectual efficiency for the job but also come out with my six-packs fully visible.

Hehehe...omo! My faith is on Overdrive!!!!

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by soyomoney: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Relax something good is about to happen, GOD go do am for US. Question please who will send out personality tests to people? Workforce or FBN.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
soyomoney: Relax something good is about to happen, GOD go do am for US. Question please who will send out personality tests to people? Workforce or FBN.
FBN
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by soyomoney: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olola15:
FBN
who told you please because mr Muyiwa said after assessment center it's either you are in training school or not.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by RealInanz(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Truly by Gods grace d nxt alert is for documentation not any personality test shit.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2013
soyomoney: who told you please because mr Muyiwa said after assessment center it's either you are in training school or not.

Mr Muyiwa said it at the AC that next time we are getting any communication from them, it will be from FBN
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2013
Everybody just viewing the page, tense, waiting for the message.

we are watching, waiting and praying.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by viostar: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Waiting waiting and still waiting for d successful message o! Anxious much. ..I really hope ts starts December. ....
omo ds is d last week in November o
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
You guys please calm down and be patient.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by RealInanz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Time is jst so slow now, d hours so long... God help us *waiting
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hahahahaha.people can sabi to monitor ehn!! Chooku chooku eyez grin shocked
Reliabl birdie tells me dey'll pik lotta peepz as dias plenty nid 4 fresh blood. Mak una shill dem go catch...pik us. #God is involved#

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oga S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ own eye no chook abi??abeg ma eye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chook bad bad mke. Dat bird or eagle or. Vulture wey tell U̶̲̥̅̊ say dem nid pLenty pple J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ correct ni oo cos ma eye don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ red mennnn
lyze: Hahahahaha.people can sabi to monitor ehn!! Chooku chooku eyez grin shocked
Reliabl birdie tells me dey'll pik lotta peepz as dias plenty nid 4 fresh blood. Mak una shill dem go catch...pik us. #God is involved#
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
@timilehyin01:
Oga S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ own eye no chook abi??abeg ma eye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chook bad bad mke. Dat bird or eagle or. Vulture wey tell U̶̲̥̅̊ say dem nid pLenty pple J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ correct ni oo cos ma eye don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ red mennnn

Yu this guys no go kill person with lafta
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by odonbolo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Expecting the good news this week. Baba God na only you I know.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Xtaceeey: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Vacancies in a Real Estate Firm in Lagos

Description
A property development and facility management company with
Head office in Lagos

- Account officer- 7yrs experience

- Estate officer- 5-8yrs experience

- Maintenance technicians: electrical technicians, refrigerator&
air-conditional, store keeper, plumbing Gardner and driver
Contact information
How to apply

http://www.nigeria.ipsojobs.com/job/vacancies-in-a-real-estate-firm-in-lagos/20-1170234
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by RMKE: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
2day is gradually coming to an end, tomorrow is anoda day
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Those dat'll lik 2 tak personality test, u cn also try www​.learnmyself.com/ pretty analytical results...n eerily right. Get 2 berra knr urslf

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by eddychukwu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pastor and a church sister were
having SEX under a tree, not knowing
Akpos was up on the tree hiding &
smoking. After the act, the sister
asked the pastor: did u use condom?
Pastor: no!!!! why?
Girl: supposing I get pregnant who
will take care of the baby?
The pastor replied: let's leave it to
the one above.
Suddenly Akpos jumped down and
shouted, U DEY CRAZE? LEAVE WETIN 4
WHO? NA ME do AM?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by DouglasHoc(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
eddychukwu:
Pastor and a church sister were
having SEX under a tree, not knowing
Akpos was up on the tree hiding &
smoking. After the act, the sister
asked the pastor: did u use condom?
Pastor: no!!!! why?
Girl: supposing I get pregnant who
will take care of the baby?
The pastor replied: let's leave it to
the one above.
Suddenly Akpos jumped down and
shouted, U DEY CRAZE? LEAVE WETIN 4
WHO? NA ME do AM?

Its you that has been playing pranks with people's expectation on the other thread. Next time, please try to get your facts right before posting!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hi @ all, it seems this year's recruitment process will be a little bit different compared to last years'. Last year it took about 10 - 14days to get a reply after the AC....its getting to the 3rd week now. I'm even begining to doubt if TS will still hold this Dec
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Neny2115: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tetegh: Hi @ all, it seems this year's recruitment process will be a little bit different compared to last years'. Last year it took about 10 - 14days to get a reply after the AC....its getting to the 3rd week now. I'm even begining to doubt if TS will still hold this Dec

Bros Abeg, no use ur doubt shake this Faith wey we hold tight for dis thread oh. Cos this faith fit change FBN mind even if dem dey think otherwise.
So no shaking. No worry, time still dey.
it only takes seconds for great things to manifest. Don't slack now!

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by upson013: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2013
Tetegh: Hi @ all, it seems this year's recruitment process will be a little bit different compared to last years'. Last year it took about 10 - 14days to get a reply after the AC....its getting to the 3rd week now. I'm even begining to doubt if TS will still hold this Dec
Yea, probably because the number of candidates this year is more than last year's. We just have few weeks in December so i am only expecting an invitation but we may start the TS by January....Shebi no be military school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.