Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur (28630 Views)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by solomon111(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it seems you like to see your people die, this time it will b more than 5M...keep dreaming about something which never belonged to u, ....the funny thing is no Effik, no ibibio, no ekoi, no esangele , talk about getting Bakassi back the people are getting used to Cameroonian rule, but Igbo, the only people talking about getting Bakassi back are Igbo, why I don't know, dude, Igbo land never reached bakassi, why the obsession?
you think cameroon would have stood a chance against Nigeria in 1967.?
I laugh.
You lot would have been exterminated in a week.
Mend alone will cripple your defences,let alone the wrath of a mighty technologically savvy biafra.
Drones,fighter jets,destroyers and submarines will be swimming in your air and water ways.
Btw,who do you think are protesting against the ceding of biafra today,if not the Efiks and ibibios?
Go sit down son,you know nothing.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 5:56pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When they start talking about their amerikanna location, you know they're in one place in abule Aba
What happen to Ekiti pride or something that shows you are proud of your yoruba root? Why the Texas and Cowgirl? Are you caged in an Ekiti rock and lying to us all these while you live in a redneck state? I don't want to appear sexist on NL so I won't diss you and your fellow douche bags any more

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by truly: 5:57pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it seems you like to see your people die, this time it will b more than 5M...keep dreaming about something which never belonged to u, ....the funny thing is no Effik, no ibibio, no ekoi, no esangele , talk about getting Bakassi back the people are getting used to Cameroonian rule, but Igbo, the only people talking about getting Bakassi back are Igbo, why I don't know, dude, Igbo land never reached bakassi, why the obsession?

Just imagine the effrontery
Cameroonian rule.
A country with just 2 leaders in 50 years!! Strange monarchy
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Nah....He noticed he didn't meet his typical olodo and foreign azz licker like your type and he bailed with lil dyck and flat chinco azz tongue.

HE KNOCKED ON THE WRONG DOOR AND THE WRONG GUY SHOWED UP cool....deal with it numb-nuts

damnnn homie....go easy on the kid. He has had a rough morning swallowing apku
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'm outta here grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by CROWE: 6:00pm On May 16, 2013
ShymmexLion: They should have allowed them to do that!

Nigeria is destined for failure; you've tried for 53 years and for 53 years you have failed miserably with a capital F.

It's time to try something new and break the darn cursed country into pieces!!

Let people align with their ethnic identities in their own new countries!

Stop stunting everyone's growth with Nigeria - Nigeria will NEVER work!!

Jah bless!

Nigeria could work, it would if someone with half a brain drafted the constitution, a set of terms that actually took the people into consideration.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
What happen to Ekiti pride or something that shows you are proud of your yoruba root? Why the Texas and Cowgirl? Are you caged in an Ekiti rock and lying to us all these while you live in a redneck state? I don't want to appear sexist on NL so I won't diss you and your fellow douche bags any more
hey!! give it up before you get your azz whooped grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 6:02pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Dude is whack as hell, the only person that quote or like his comment is your lonely fat face. I am a star and your lots can't fhuck with me when it comes to dissing. Are you familiar with 24hrs fitness? You may need their weight class. I am done with you guys for now. See you all in the next ethnic bashing thread.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher, why you dey vex na? I see you spitting fire everywhere. tongue tongue
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 16, 2013
truly:

Peaceful?
With your gendermes always shooting Nigerians. You are here to cause disaffection
What love do you have for Nigerians.
Were Nigeria properly-run, that Bakassi issue should have given us the opportunity to enlarge our map
No problem from Benin, Niger, Chad. But Cameroon? Always formenting trouble.
And you are posting here. I believe it is unpatriotic and nearly treason to allow you to post.

Cameroonian are your only friends but your people are very stubborn....they protect criminals , do not cooperate with our forces, they want to behave like as if they were in Nigeria if the authorities say A they want to say B

Most of them don't want to b identified, they don't have birth certificates, and can't or don't want to do national ID, tell how are supposed to react, when a village want lynch our soldiers?

When they kidnap our traditional authorities?

When they cover Mend etc?

I think we have been enough patient its either they bend and abide by Cameroonian rules or they go back in Nigeria , there is no way they can't bring Nigeria lifestyle/rules/laws in Cameroon.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/pirates-kidnap-cameroonian-prince-at-bakassi-peninsula/
Truckpusher: hey!! give it up before you get your azz whooped grin grin

lol I no even get time for him and his lame lyrics lol
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 16, 2013
truly:

Just imagine the effrontery
Cameroonian rule.
A country with just 2 leaders in 50 years!! Strange monarchy
. Your ethnic rotation and rigged elections are not something to b proud of, so stop typing rubbish and don't let me expose your pseudo democracy....

Ps: do you even know what's the meaning of democracy?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Dewze(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2013
@cameroonpride. I agree with some of ur points bro.
I've always echoed this and I wish to say it here again (even if it's not directly related to the original post).
'GOD IS NOT AN ARAB'.

pls African(black) muslims sit down by urselves and think deeply abt this.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 16, 2013
Dewze: @cameroonpride. I agree with some of ur points bro.
I've always echoed this and I wish to say it here again (even if it's not directly related to the original post).
'GOD IS NOT AN ARAB'.

CAM is right sometimes. He's just too intense with his points angry
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2013
ItsModella: Truckpusher, why you dey vex na? I see you spitting fire everywhere. tongue tongue
Just trying to set the record straight with an OLODO that claims to be enjoying his life in Amerikana but didn't hesitate in telling a Chinese man that doesn't have a single freedom of expression in his country abt Northern and Southern Nigeria and all that shyte they say abt their fathers land.......no single patriotism but they want a good country...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by truly: 6:09pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Cameroonian are your only friends but your people are very stubborn....they protect criminals , do not cooperate with our forces, they want to behave like as if they were in Nigeria if the authorities say A they want to say B

Most of them don't want to b identified, they don't have birth certificates, and can't or don't want to do national ID, tell how are supposed to react, when a village want lynch our soldiers?

When they kidnap our traditional authorities?

When they cover Mend etc?

I think we have been enough patient its either they bend and abide by Cameroonian rules or they go back in Nigeria , there is no way they can't bring Nigeria lifestyle/rules/laws in Cameroon.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/pirates-kidnap-cameroonian-prince-at-bakassi-peninsula/

You are talking about the latest incident. You have been killing our people for ages
And why must they be subject to your draconian, police-state rules

You took Nigeria to ICC out of greed. What is the population of Cameroon? How much land do you guys require?
Mark it, we will recover what is lost.
Gowon promised you that place at the time of Ahidjo. But you got your hands on it only recently
WE WILL OUR RECOVER STOLEN PROPERTY
We must deal with our internal problem first
Then it will be your turn!
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 16, 2013
solomon111: you think cameroon would have stood a chance against Nigeria in 1967.?
I laugh.
You lot would have been exterminated in a week.
Mend alone will cripple your defences,let alone the wrath of a mighty technologically savvy biafra.
Drones,fighter jets,destroyers and submarines will be swimming in your air and water ways.
Btw,who do you think are protesting against the ceding of biafra today,if not the Efiks and ibibios?
Go sit down son,you know nothing.
then you wake up, welcome back to reality bra, it was just a nightmare blah blah, tell me why Igbo care about Bakassi.period

Biafra doesn't exist so wake up, we don't fear Nigeria and you think we are going to fear your erosion ravaged-kidnappers infested region....

You Dare try something we blow you out .period
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by andyanders: 6:10pm On May 16, 2013
it would have been better to have Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria, so that these animals called northerners that sleep with donkey can go their own way.
We have South America and North America.

Human beings are not supposed to live with animals.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 6:10pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol I no even get time for him and his lame lyrics lol

Change your monika and I will stop calling you ugly. Be proud of your yoruba root. grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2013
truly:

You are talking about the latest incident. You have been killing our people for ages
And why must they be subject to your draconian, police-state rules

You took Nigeria to ICC out of greed. What is the population of Cameroon? How much land do you guys require?
Mark it, we will recover what is lost.
Gowon promised you that place at the time of Ahidjo. But you got your hands on it only recently
WE WILL OUR RECOVER STOLEN PROPERTY
We must deal with our internal problem first
Then it will be your turn!
you Must b a fan of beer parlors, go learn your history. Dude I don't have the time to school you
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2013
Dewze: @cameroonpride. I agree with some of ur points bro.
'GOD IS NOT AN ARAB'.

tell them oooo tell them
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

CAM is right sometimes. He's just too intense with his points angry
I love u too
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by truly: 6:13pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . Your ethnic rotation and rigged elections are not something to b proud of, so stop typing rubbish and don't let me expose your pseudo democracy....

Go ahead and expose it. Rigged election right?
You don't even know what an election looks like
Haev you voted in a proper election before. Some of us have even if not all the time
But a man just stay there for 30 years? Is he God?
What you say here, you dare not say it in that police state otherwise you will be missing or if you are lucky in confinement
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by truly: 6:14pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you Must b a fan of beer parlors, go learn your history. Dude I don't have the time to school you
School? This discussion is in English, not French
We are not asking you to fear us. You will fear US!
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by successcertain: 6:15pm On May 16, 2013
Until we all reclaim our cultural identity and go back to the days when there was no corruption, selfish and greed then we shall move forward. Why would gej hold back their movement to secede out of naija? I support their secede. The one nigeria is only for the thieving political and their imperialist racist folk. Nigerian liberated soul will rebel against the imperialist and their corrupt savages. We will rebel till we reclaim our glory. Destroy all forms of neocolonialiasm don't fall for mere functioning in the name of superiority wake up africa. Oduduwa wake up, biafra wake up arewa wake up split the goddam country and let's reclaim our identity. We will rebel and destroy all forms of neo colonialsm till we succeed.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
Change your monika and I will stop calling you ugly. Be proud of your yoruba root. grin grin
Now i know who you are.....tribal bigot...SHOW YOURSELF grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by solomon111(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: then you wake up, welcome back to reality bra, it was just a nightmare blah blah, tell me why Igbo care about Bakassi.period

Biafra doesn't exist so wake up, we don't fear Nigeria and you think we are going to fear your erosion ravaged-kidnappers infested region....

You Dare try something we blow you out .period
why do igbos care about bakassi?
Bakassi was part of the former Eastern region,you muppett.
In 1967,bakassi was part of biafra.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by truly: 6:17pm On May 16, 2013
solomon111: why do igbos care about bakassi?

Don't mind him
An enemy alien should not be posting on Nairaland!
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Afam4evaIsASlut: 6:19pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . Your ethnic rotation and rigged elections are not something to b proud of, so stop typing rubbish and don't let me expose your pseudo democracy....

And yours with one man as President for life is something to be proud of?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2013
will you shut up? If it wasn't for Victor banjo and his retreat Lagos would have been a part of Biafra so what's your point? More.on ..you enslaved them and occupied their region period. Calabar had always been an independent kingdom with no to few relation with the forest -dwellers called Igbo, back then Igbo didn't even exist so piss off
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2013

Ibos do not own bakassi, bros
The minority groups might have been coerced into the fallacy called Biafra, but they're not owned by ibos
What has Ibos done for bakassi since the 60s?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: will you shut up? If it wasn't for Victor banjo and his retreat Lagos would have been a part of Biafra so what's your point? More.on ..you enslaved them and occupied their region period. Calabar had always been an independent kingdom with no to few relation with the forest -dwellers called Igbo, back then Igbo didn't even exist so piss off

Wow, CAM, you do understand Nigeria more than I thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili / "Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.