Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Food For Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food For Thought (761 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Romantic Joke — But A Food For Thought. / 190's Romantic Food For Thought! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought by HerTreasure(f): 2:21pm On May 17, 2013
If you know that Someone is already taken,RESPECT their RELATIONSHIP,Do n't be the Reason why they End up being Alone,

Stop Fighting a Lost battle,its time you get to know that no natter how Hard you try,you can't just get that Babe/Dude because they aint meant for you.
Have a Stress free Day
Re: Food For Thought by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2013
So, all the 10 and 20 tips posted on Nairaland abt how to snatch another person's girlfriend or boyfriend should now go in vain?

U are an agent of the devil o, an enemy of progress. We will put our learnings into practice grin
Re: Food For Thought by HerTreasure(f): 11:32pm On May 17, 2013
Not up to dt naw, why must u snatch another Man's gals. Maybe those guys dey sleep be that. A lady that want to snatch my man must try real harder
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 7:32am On May 18, 2013
People don't snatch.people leave.
Re: Food For Thought by clemz85(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2013
op is that all?
chei! i espected more
Re: Food For Thought by Kosigift(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2013
andromida: People don't snatch.people leave.

I totaly agree with u...d blame shudn't be on d third party cos everly they'll kip coming, if d girl/guy decides 2 follow d third party den it was a choice! I see no snatching here, d person simply decided to leave.
Re: Food For Thought by Mynd44: 6:10pm On May 18, 2013
True
Re: Food For Thought by greedie1(f): 9:22pm On May 18, 2013
Her Treasure: If you know that Someone is already taken,RESPECT their RELATIONSHIP,Do n't be the Reason why they End up being Alone,

Stop Fighting a Lost battle,its time you get to know that no natter how Hard you try,you can't just get that Babe/Dude because they aint meant for you.
Have a Stress free Day

ur 1st paragraph contradicts d second..
if its a lost battle and d snatcher can't get the snatchee, how come d snatcher ends up being d reason d snatchee's ex is alone??
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2013
copied to my quotebook wink
Re: Food For Thought by HerTreasure(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=gree-die]

I only reply SLIDE waxie,but can't stop laughing @ all d comment
Re: Food For Thought by greedie1(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2013
^^^ i don't get
Her Treasure: Not up to dt naw, why must u snatch another Man's gals. Maybe those guys dey sleep be that. A lady that want to snatch my man must try real harder
ofcz!! she ll try harder.

(1) (Reply)

What Would He Do?? / "7 Reasons Why Most Women Don't Last In Relationships" / 6 Common Myths About Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.