Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,087 members, 7,890,597 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus (1693 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 18, 2013
Umar Lee, a convert to Islam from St. Louis, was once enough of an Islamic supremacist to write to a rival: "i could cut your neck with the sword of islam and watch you squeal like a bitch like daniel pearl." In an email exchange with me, he endorsed the death penalty for apostasy.

But now he has left Islam and returned to Christianity. Watch the video; in it he makes many, many important points about how converts to Islam are lied to, and how Islam establishes an empire of fear.

Note especially this, starting at 4:04:
"We can talk about the grievance industry, CAIR, etc., trying to hype up the threat of Islamophobia. Islamophobia is very minor. You want to talk about religious bias? You convert to Christianity in Saudi Arabia, you're murdered. You convert from Islam in so many Muslim countries, it's the death penalty. Why are Muslim societies so afraid of missionaries? Why are Muslim societies so afraid of freedom of speech? Why are Muslim societies so afraid of the Gospel? Why are Muslim societies so afraid of the message of Jesus Christ? If you believe Islam is the truth, why don't you believe Islam can compete in the marketplace of ideas? Obviously you don't, or you wouldn't kill people that convert to Christianity and put missionaries in jail."

Clearly they don't believe Islam can compete in the marketplace of ideas. Just yesterday I offered to debate UC-Berkeley's professor of "Islamophobia," Hatem Bazian. He responded: "Racist are not to be debated they are to be shunned." (Yes, this university professor wrote "racist are." He didn't explain what race jihad terror is. They never do. This "racism" business is just a cover for what Umar Lee says: their knowledge of and fear of the fact that they know their ideas can't compete, or hold up to scrutiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ghTju708E
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 18, 2013
Pray for God's protection of this brother.
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by Dgood(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2013
This Iڪ just one out ☀̤̣̈̇f millions. Truly,I think he learnt little about the islam he converted Ʈợ̣̇̇ in the first place. Α̲̅♍ sure he knows that as he leaves Islam,hundreds are joining.
Its a̶̲̥̅̊ matter ☀̤̣̈̇f choice.
He who اللهُ guides,no one can mislead.He who اللهُ misleads,no one can guide.

3 Likes

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2013
^^^

His point really is that he was deceived with lies, especially because of the immense hypocrisy he witnessed as a Muslim.

It might be useful though , if you help us shed some light on some of the accusations he has raised, we might put this matter to rest.

4 Likes

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by truthislight: 10:32pm On May 18, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

His point really is that he was deceived with lies, especially because of the immense hypocrisy he witnessed as a Muslim.

It might be useful though , if you help us shed some light on some of the accusations he has raised, we might put this matter to rest.

But really, what is Islam really afraid of?

We are never going to hid the truth, afraid of, ashamed of, the truth are we?

Smh for them.
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by kambo(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2013
islam is not of Yahweh.Jehovah. Thts clear . Its of d devil , satan,lucifer, d God of this wrld, d serpent,the dragon in bk revelations,the one who decieves d wrlds etc.. And satan doesnt know how to play nice. He tries to but thts like a bull tryg to b dainty..eventually he resorts to d age old technik of fear,harrassment,threats,suppression and murder. Shame on him. His destiny is d lake of fire..he's gonna b screamg in there somday
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by odumson: 9:40am On May 19, 2013
Its so unfortunate that he left what is Golden to darkness that he himself knows. He actually has not known the Real Islam and that is why he said those things and left Islam. Find out about Islam and don't use Muslims to judge Islam. that is the problem with many and I pray they realise this before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by elviszzz: 12:12pm On May 19, 2013
odumson: Its so unfortunate that he left what is Golden to darkness that he himself knows. He actually has not known the Real Islam and that is why he said those things and left Islam. Find out about Islam and don't use Muslims to judge Islam. that is the problem with many and I pray they realise this before its too late.

Jesus is the Only Way, D Truth and D Life,no one gets to d Father except through Him. Jesus Loves U,Accept Him into your life n Ur life will never remain d same.
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by nakash: 12:26pm On May 19, 2013
Allah is not Yahwheh. Muhammad ibn Abdalla parents were worshippers of 360 idols at the kaaba and were raking dough from the pagan idolators who pilgrimed there then.

1 Like

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Umar Lee Returns to Islam after being reached out to by St. Louis Muslims, Yasir Qadhi, Muhammad Nur Abdullah, and others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HuhvAA5jmX4

I ask Allah to bless brother Umar Lee and protect him and his family. I ask Allah to bless all those who helped Umar Lee in his time of need. May Allah forgive us all.

http://www.ibnpercy.com/umar-lee-returns-to-islam-thanks-to-st-louis-muslims-shaykh-yasir-qadhi-shaykh-muhammad-nur-abdullah-abdur-rahman-idris-son-of-shaykh-jafar-idris-and-others/

2 Likes

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pray to Allah for the protection of this brother.
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by deols(f): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
frosbel,

how do you feel now that the brother is back.. cool

4 Likes

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by LordHaveMercy: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
vedaxcool: Pray to Allah for the protection of this brother.

Good idea. Lets also send Assange and Edward Snowden to Obama to protect them from prosecution.
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by Polio: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Whatever rocks his boat i guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols: frosbel,

how do you feel now that the brother is back.. cool

I cannot confirm this new development , but it is irrelevant , he made a choice and I respect that . Appears he is confused anyhow.

Religion is not by force wink
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2013
LordHaveMercy:

Good idea. Lets also send Assange and Edward Snowden to Obama to protect them from prosecution.

You do just that!
Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2013
frosbel:

I cannot confirm this new development , but it is irrelevant , he made a choice and I respect that . Appears he is confused anyhow.

There is a youtube link in my post, u could simply just watch the video, no one needs your confirmation.

Yes when people change from christianity they appear confused ANYHOW!

Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, Leaves Islam and goes back to Jesus by deols(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
frosbel:

Of course, it isnt by fault.

and the new development is very relevant especially to this thread wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheists Believe In Heaven? / The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi / When Was Jesus Born ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.