Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

When A Lion Is Holding A Gun And Chasing You At The Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lion Is Holding A Gun And Chasing You At The Same Time (611 Views)

Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Lion Is Holding A Gun And Chasing You At The Same Time by ashmanpolo: 1:35pm On May 18, 2013
Amongst his extra-hustle activities sometimes he'd supply materials to a popular multinational oil company (name withheld) based on tenders, bidding etc. Sometimes a single sourced LPOs come and he does the job.
Recently, the woman in charge of Purchasing & cost control(in her 40s,salary above 1M per month, rich husband but no children)asked him out on a date.
Hmm.. I thought I had heard everything in my life until she said she likes him and would want them to spend the weekend together in Ghana as her husband wont be around. Immediately, he knew where she was going so he politely turned her down.
She said if he obliges, she would raise an LPO of about N7m supply for him by monday - for the start.
She said a lot about her husband not being able to plant a seed in her and .....
She's also promising money et al especially if he can plant the seed.
All he did was just get up from the place, excused himself and left her

May God never let us fall to such temptation o.

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Wear Trousers? / What's The Age A Man Should Be Before Starting A Serious Relationship? / Ladies, what values are you adding to your man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.