Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,364 members, 7,940,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ladies, what values are you adding to your man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, what values are you adding to your man? (619 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, what values are you adding to your man? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2013
Morning to all my pretty, gorgeous & wonderful ladies!!!

This is a piece from my mind I thought to share with you all.

Have u been a good woman to ur husband? Have u been a good fiancee to ur fiance?
Have u been a worthy girlfriend to your boyfriend?

Its a thing of the past to have a man in your life & yet u don't add any value to him.
He buys you nice things, takes u to nice places, makes u feel like a queen......am happy for you....I guess you got a caring man!!

But what are u giving back in return? SEX & FOOD?

Be motivated this morning ladies, add more lasting values to a man you love!! Help him be a better man for you.....challenge him to invest in his future...instead of helping him squander his money....work on his ideals....if you want a husband who doesn't keep late night 2-4-7....the work starts now!!!

Don't nag him....don't threaten him....don't give him ultimatums....that might backfire!!!

Give ur man a reason to come back home early to you! Let him have enough peace of mind to want to be with you!!

Remember you were not born with brazillian wigs.....let ur expenses be moderate when it comes to looking good!! A potential husband will always look deeper beyond all the artificial add-ons to convince him you are the one!!

Help him grow spiritually.....whatever religion you believe in, keep the fire of your faith burning...in words & deeds....learn to pray with him & for him!!

Work on ur hygiene, work on your modesty in dressing, work on your resourcefulness, don't be his reason to always go to the ATM machines, learn not to speak negatively in time of anger!!

A man who sees a reason to ask you out in the first place already has an interest in you.....increase your value before him!!

Wishing you all goodluck in ur relationship & marriages!!!

Regards

Royal Roy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Age Did U Stop Bedwetting / Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 / Kiss And Tell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.