Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

What If You Find Out That Your "Decent" Wife Is A Retired Badoo 5 Star General? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Find Out That Your "Decent" Wife Is A Retired Badoo 5 Star General? (3658 Views)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Ten Tips On How To Attract And Keep A Decent ( Wife Material) Nigerian Girl. / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What If You Find Out That Your "Decent" Wife Is A Retired Badoo 5 Star General? by Youngpo413: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Have an account with Badoo,but I barely go there.Really don't like that site now...a lot of rubbish.Badoo wasn't like that years ago.
badoo supposed to be your favourite,sluts like you dey full there,but I'm wondering why you hate it...B!tch.
Re: What If You Find Out That Your "Decent" Wife Is A Retired Badoo 5 Star General? by chronique(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol. Person wey you quote done deactivate since o. She nor go know whether you curse am or not.
Youngpo413:
badoo supposed to be your favourite,sluts like you dey full there,but I'm wondering why you hate it...B!tch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! / SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.