Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,344 members, 7,932,263 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That (2503 Views)

Is It Natural To Have No Feelings? / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by angelcj: 10:50am On May 19, 2013
83-year-old popular Evangelist, Pat Robertson, has confirmed that all men have a tendency to cheat and it's the duty of the wife to keep her man faithful, by focusing on the positive and making sure the home is so enticing he doesn’t want to stray....
Pastor Robertson said this while responding to the question of a woman who wrote:
“I’ve been trying to forgive my husband for cheating on me. We have gone to counseling, but I just can’t seem to forgive, nor can I trust. How do you let go of the anger? How do you trust again?"

See Pastor Pat Robertson's reply below...
“Here’s the secret. Stop talking the cheating. He cheated on you, well, he’s a man. You need to focus on the reasons you married him. Does he provide a home for you to live in? Does he provide food for you to eat? Does he provide clothes for you to wear? Is he nice to the children… Is he handsome?

“Recognize also, like it or not, males have a tendency to wander a little bit. What you want to do is make a home so wonderful that he doesn’t want to wander, or give in to the “salacious” magazine pictures and Internet filled with adult films."
So, women you people have heard abi? Men have the tendency, learn to keep them. *wink!*
source http://revealzone..com/2013/05/pastor-says-its-natural-for-men-to.html

Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Decapo: 10:51am On May 19, 2013
sure thats true
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by nekaa(f): 10:57am On May 19, 2013
Kini?
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by dhrey: 11:12am On May 19, 2013
Where can we find it in the bible?fake man.
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Princeparix(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2013
dhrey: Where can we find it in the bible?fake man.
Wetin concern the article with bible?
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Enegod(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2013
the pastor is on point!
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by kambo(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2013
is pat a pastor? Of whch church?
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 19, 2013
This one na demonic pastor o shocked he is under the influence of any other spirit outside the holyspirit

anyway i am not suprised,the bible said in revelations that in the last day false prophets shall arise misleading,misinforming,deceiving the very elect,encouraging blasphemy,immorality and rebellion.ishhhhhh na today,no be another pastor they encourage his members to smoke indian hemp,mshewww
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Penssuwa(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2013
Truth is bitter like alomo. The truth is that if u want ur husbnd to become an angel then u must make a nice heaven 4 him, if not, he'ill find heaven himslf.
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by jeron1(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2013
He didnt say it natural plsss...dont mistake d pastor.. Read again
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by ochallo: 8:18am On May 20, 2013
it is actually not normal for a particular sex to cheat, because any body can cheat, you simply have to understand why cheaters cheat.
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Nobody: 8:26am On May 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Fine. Let's say it's natural. It should also be natural for a woman to beat him until he's begging for forgiveness in Taiwanese. Hormones.[/size]
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by AtheistD(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Fine. Let's say it's natural. It should also be natural for a woman to beat him until he's begging for forgiveness in Taiwanese. Hormones.[/size]

So when the woman cheats, can the man beat her too undecided
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by ovalrose(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2013
angry
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by dmcdad: 11:09am On May 20, 2013
Its natural for men to cheat? That's balderdash! I can never support this assertion.

I don't know what this world is turning into. How would one assert that men are naturally cheats when its not true... Na wa ooooo. God help us all

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by jmoore(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2013
Ignorant folks always quoting out of context..smh

The pastor did not say that!!
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by AtheistD(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2013
Is it ever right to cheat? No, No pastor should endorse cheating.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by aduaba(f): 4:18pm On May 20, 2013
Ok if cheating is normal for men no problem but remember it is another man's wife or girlfriend u r cheating with. If those women can cheat on their men with you so can your wife. grin
Unless of course u r cheating with ur fellow man. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 20, 2013
Atheist:-D:
So when the woman cheats, can the man beat her too undecided

[size=13pt]No. Women cheating on men is abnormal or unnatural. If she does it, then send her to a herbalist.[/size]
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by AtheistD(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No. Women cheating on men is abnormal or unnatural. If she does it, then send her to a herbalist.[/size]

This isnt africa magic undecided
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by ayowamiwale: 8:42pm On May 20, 2013
@ op
For starters,that aint Pat Robertson!And that man of God will not say something like that.I am sure he was delibrately misquoted out of context.Please,don't be malicious!
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Nobody: 4:20am On May 21, 2013
Let us all make excuses for greed angry
Re: Pastor Says It's Natural For Men To Cheat: Wife's Should Understand That by Nobody: 5:54am On May 21, 2013
By their fruits, you shall know dem.
No be endtime? Dem plenty na.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out / Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? / Why Most Ladies Find It Difficult To Open Up On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.