Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,566 members, 7,885,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed (5299 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by iamdsam: 5:28pm On May 19, 2013
How true
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 19, 2013
I'm impressed
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2013
grin grin grin
i just saw a drone now flying over my house ,it is painted green white green,did anybody see it too?pls confirm
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi: grin grin grin
i just saw a drone now flying over my house ,it is painted green white green,did anybody see it too?pls confirm
Lamest joke on NL
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by brownlord: 5:53pm On May 19, 2013
E no dey matter wetin dem take kill person enemy, if e like dem use drone or drums, my own na , JTF level that region call north, kill any moving thing you see, chickens
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by juman(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi: grin grin grin

grin grin grin

We are in trouble.

Talk with Boko boys is most logical way.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2013
sheyie2007: Lamest joke on NL
it wasnt meant for u.so please park well
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by dipsy2009: 6:19pm On May 19, 2013
I thot they said the satellite was missing or something?
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by nduchucks: 6:45pm On May 19, 2013
If this story is true, I hope our brave military personnel perfect the operation of these drones ahead of 2015. These drones will be needed to root out wayward creek dwellers, jobless militants, and oil bunkerers who have already issued threats to cause yawa, once GEJ is democratically defeated.

Heat sensing drones with eagle eyes, will be needed to smoke the rascals out of the creeks.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 19, 2013
Chengdu jian or jangdu is ok as long as it fulfill its purpose and not jagaban cos dat one no dey fly and no support SOE grin
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by 5sigma(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2013
Drones? Nigeria? So if NEPA come take light for the manning station nko? See all d civilian casualties wey US dey garner for pakistan, e come be 9ja military? Drones no b toy ma guy eh?

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2013
5sigma: Drones? Nigeria? So if NEPA come take light for the manning station nko? See all d civilian casualties wey US dey garner for pakistan, e come be 9ja military? Drones no b toy ma guy eh?
no mind dem , dey think say na from alibaba.com dem dey buy am , the question ppl should ask themselves is who will sell drones to nigeria ?
ppl are only looking at the jet , they dont know the logistics involved in operating a drone

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by stal: 9:12pm On May 19, 2013
Don't tell me Nigeria is not rich enough to buy a drone.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2013
stal: Don't tell me Nigeria is not rich enough to buy a drone.
do you think a drone is just like any other fighter jet ?no one is talking about cost here , firstly no super power will
sell a drone to a third world nation for fear of the technical details of it been leaked to enemies,
2 , to operate a drone u need a command post equiped with the most advanced technology to monitor it
the what about training of the people ?so u think usa will sell a drone to nigeria knowing fully well that al qaeda has moles in nigeria ?the question u should be asking urself is which country will sell a drone to nigeria?forget the cost anyone thinking about cost in this issue is not well conversant in international politics and security matters.
in fact a drone is even too high there are some new fighter jet that the usa or any super power will not sell to a country like nigeria this has got nothing to do with cost it is about international security and the issue of keeping weapons details secret from terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Akanbiedu(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2013
ndu_chucks: If this story is true, I hope our brave military personnel perfect the operation of these drones ahead of 2015. These drones will be needed to root out wayward creek dwellers, jobless militants, and oil bunkerers who have already issued threats to cause yawa, once GEJ is democratically defeated.

Heat sensing drones with eagle eyes, will be needed to smoke the rascals out of the creeks.

He he
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by killuminati(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: the CAN president, pastor ayo oritsejafor leads a troop of 2000 soldiers in his private jet to borno to assist the NA in dealing with boko boys... Source: saharareporters.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:41am On May 20, 2013
killuminati: BREAKING NEWS: the CAN president, pastor ayo oritsejafor leads a troop of 2000 soldiers in his private jet to borno to assist the NA in dealing with boko boys... Source: saharareporters.

pls kindly pass that "KUSH" you've been smokin!
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:42am On May 20, 2013
killuminati: BREAKING NEWS: the CAN president, pastor ayo oritsejafor leads a troop of 2000 soldiers in his private jet to borno to assist the NA in dealing with boko boys... Source: saharareporters.

pls kindly pass that "KUSH" you've been smokin!.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Rbv2: 9:45am On May 20, 2013
the Nigerian Military has man-less drones newly acquired for them by the FG.if you cant believe,make sure every 9'o clock you watch the network news.if people watch news,their reasoning in arguments would be better ehanced
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 10:16am On May 20, 2013
Rbv2: the Nigerian Military has man-less drones newly acquired for them by the FG.if you cant believe,make sure every 9'o clock you watch the network news.if people watch news,their reasoning in arguments would be better ehanced
thank you jare... Oponu full here
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2013
Rbv2: the Nigerian Military has man-less drones newly acquired for them by the FG.if you cant believe,make sure every 9'o clock you watch the network news.if people watch news,their reasoning in arguments would be better ehanced
funny the fg bought drones ,it was shown on tv news and yet google has no single link to your story,give us a link to verify ur story.do u guys even kno how many countries have drones?i doubt if u do maybe u think a drone is an F16 fighter jet,that u just order and buy.if there is no link to ur stories then it is all a BIG BIG BIG LIE.PRODUCE UR PROOF.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 10:45am On May 20, 2013
onatisi:
funny the fg bought drones ,it was shown on tv news and yet google has no single link to your story,give us a link to verify ur story.do u guys even kno how many countries have drones?i doubt if u do maybe u think a drone is an F16 fighter jet,that u just order and buy.if there is no link to ur stories then it is all a BIG BIG BIG LIE.PRODUCE UR PROOF.
shut the Phuck up, ignoramus...
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2013
sheyie2007: shut the Phuck up, ignoramus...
i think i just won the game.thanks for conceeding defeat
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ezendiigbo1: 1:18pm On May 20, 2013
onatisi:
my guy no mind the op , which kind yeye drone , na so dem dey get drone ?naija go get drone , nobody go hear about am since haba ,and even if naija get drone why will they deploy such an expensive jet like that against some silly abokis ?
even me sef i get drone for my backyard make nobody come shakara me here jare grin grin grin
stop talking crap.
What's so special about drones?
They are one of the cheapest military hardwares you can get.
Most drones cost between $100,000-$2million,far cheaper than many hardwares in the armoury of the Nigerian military.
So comparing drones to submarines(which cost billions of dollars) shows that you don't even know what you are saying.
Btw, Nigeria has men currently training in submarine warfare and repairs in pakistan,so Nigeria should get a few submarines 6-7 years time.
And yes,Nigeria has a good number of israeli-made air and sea drones.
Get facts next time.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ezendiigbo1: 1:40pm On May 20, 2013
onatisi:
do you think a drone is just like any other fighter jet ?no one is talking about cost here , firstly no super power will
sell a drone to a third world nation for fear of the technical details of it been leaked to enemies,
2 , to operate a drone u need a command post equiped with the most advanced technology to monitor it
the what about training of the people ?so u think usa will sell a drone to nigeria knowing fully well that al qaeda has moles in nigeria ?the question u should be asking urself is which country will sell a drone to nigeria?forget the cost anyone thinking about cost in this issue is not well conversant in international politics and security matters.
in fact a drone is even too high there are some new fighter jet that the usa or any super power will not sell to a country like nigeria this has got nothing to do with cost it is about international security and the issue of keeping weapons details secret from terrorists
damn,you are very ignorant.
A drone is not a proprietry weapon like B-2 spirit bomber.
Anybody can create drones.
It's nothing special.
Israel, the highest manufacturer of drones sell most of their drones to foreign nations including Nigeria.
It's a major foreign exchange earner for israel.
Drones are nothing special,even southafrica sells drones.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ezendiigbo1: 1:49pm On May 20, 2013
ndu_chucks: If this story is true, I hope our brave military personnel perfect the operation of these drones ahead of 2015. These drones will be needed to root out wayward creek dwellers, jobless militants, and oil bunkerers who have already issued threats to cause yawa, once GEJ is democratically defeated.

Any president foolish enough to use drones on the niger-delta has just signed the end of Nigeria.
Then you will understand the meaning of "he who pays the piper dictates the tune".
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ezendiigbo1: 1:49pm On May 20, 2013

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2013
atlantablackstar.com/2012/11/05/israeli-companies-fleecing-nigeria-for-240-mil-drones-that-dont-work/
eze ndi-igbo1:
damn,you are very ignorant.
A drone is not a proprietry weapon like B-2 spirit bomber.
Anybody can create drones.
It's nothing special.
Israel, the highest manufacturer of drones sell most of their drones to foreign nations including Nigeria.
It's a major foreign exchange earner for israel.
Drones are nothing special,even southafrica sells drones.
atlantablackstar.com/2012/11/05/israeli-companies-fleecing-nigeria-for-240-mil-drones-that-dont-work/

i guess these type are the ones usa use in combat abi?
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ezendiigbo1: 2:43pm On May 20, 2013
onatisi: atlantablackstar.com/2012/11/05/israeli-companies-fleecing-nigeria-for-240-mil-drones-that-dont-work/

i guess these type are the ones usa use in combat abi?
yes Nigeria was allegedly defrauded sometimes ago by an israeli company,but that dosen't mean they've stopped buying drones from israel.
Are you this ignorant?
I have pictures of some of Nigeria's air and sea drones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State, a Non-Igbo, Speaks On Biafra / Tambuwal Goes To Court / Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.